HOF: What information would you like to have?

• Hi everyone!

As you know, I recently took over the HOF and I would like to know what information and stats you want to have and which one you don't care about:

Right now, the standard HOF template offers the following information:

- General server information

- Tribe % representation

- World Wonder

- Construction plans ownerships

- Unique artefacts ownerships

- The 10 largest players

- The 10 most successful attackers

- The 10 most successful defenders

- The 10 most experienced heroes

- The 10 largest alliances

- The 10 best alliances (attack)

- The 10 best alliances (defense)

- The 10 greatest Romans

- The 10 greatest Teutons

- The 10 greatest Gauls

A member recently suggested to get rid of:

- Construction plans ownerships

- The 10 most experienced heroes

- The 10 greatest Romans / or just keep a top 5

- The 10 greatest Teutons / or just keep a top 5

- The 10 greatest Gauls / or just keep a top 5

What do you think?

Regarding the Overall Server Records for Anglosphere, and the Overall Hammer Records I think it's nice to have, but I still would like to hear your thoughts about this.

Thank you.

• Construction plans - Is this a list of players or alliances? I don't care which players held plans, but I'd be interested in how many each alliance had.

Hero - I'd guess that some people would like to keep this, it's a fun thing to aim for.

Top 10 greatest by tribe - What does 'greatest' mean? Is this the biggest hammers from each tribe? I definitely want to see the top hammers, although I'm not sure the tribe division is necessary.

One thing that is pretty hard to keep a record of but that I would love to see is a list of the biggest anvils (most troops at one time or something like that). I guess you'd have to ask the top defensive players to save a screenshot of their troop overviews and send it in after the server.

• I think the standard HOF template is fine as it is. I personally dont care much for construction plan ownerships, most experienced heroes, largest per tribe etc.

However, if you are thinking of adding more information then I think it would be a good addition to add the day of the server the hammer splat on. For example its much more impressive if you land a 700k hammer on day 220 than a 700k hammer on day 260, yet in the current records they will look equally impressive.

• Construction plans: right now, both information are available.

Top 10 greatest by tribe: population rank

Biggest anvils: It can be done, but I will have to rely on players' screenshots.

I think the standard HOF template is fine as it is. I personally dont care much for construction plan ownerships, most experienced heroes, largest per tribe etc.

However, if you are thinking of adding more information then I think it would be a good addition to add the day of the server the hammer splat on. For example its much more impressive if you land a 700k hammer on day 220 than a 700k hammer on day 260, yet in the current records they will look equally impressive.

Ok.
    Agreed ;)

• It would be cool if there was a global hall of fame going back to the 2004, with time it took to build ww, linked to winning alliance with listed alliances/confed members

But You probably did not keep the data...

So just global ranking/world records would be nice, preferably with some prizes :D

• It would be cool if there was a global hall of fame going back to the 2004, with time it took to build ww, linked to winning alliance with listed alliances/confed members

So just global ranking/world records would be nice, preferably with some prizes :D

Sure, compare competitive servers where people struggled to make records to some Arab / Turk bullshit servers where 1000 accounts pushed for one account and prolonged the server for as long as possible for unrealistic records to be achieved. That's a great idea!

For it is he that they fear, not man or his armies. They fear the mark of the beast.

Ah shit, here we go again...

I'm not sure it would be ideal. For example, the first server I ever played lasted for almost two years, with no CP limitations. Nowadays, it's less than a year.

I could try to create a top 10 alliance/player since V4, for the main domains. The information could be more easily retrievable. No guarantee yet, I'll have to check with the other domains if they managed to keep stats and data.
    Would this be something you would like?

• That'd be amazing!

Yes, there should be reference to artefact relase etc, because back then servers lasted longer.

And we can't just scale it (200 day server has 0.5 multiplier so it can be compared with 100 day server)

It can be just implemented first as V4 only as You said, and then perhaps previous versions can be added to that and later V5.

Regarding some "turks" cooperating better than COM players, it means they just know how to play travian better

• Okay, thank you for your feedback, both here and on Discord, I'll start working on a few things.

If some of you are motivated and want to help me to gather all the information and data, feel free to contact me!

• It would be nice if you could somehow catch resource ranking information. Total raiding is the most competitive category and if a team is top 10 raider every week for months, that deserves hats off, too.

Largest anvil and/or most defensive troops category is one we missed a lot on A5. We had one account with 435K phalanx and another with 285Kish spearman (they were not anvils as troops where from multiple villages, but it was a massive achievement.

Largest scout hammers.

It it hard to build level 21 crop fields and I doubt it is happening too often, but when it is, it would be nice to know. Maybe capital crop production per hour on last day would be a good one.

Among general server info:
    number of WWs taken and number of BPs taken. I know it is just admin, but the proper record of when the server started, when the arties spawned, when BPs were released and the hh:mm:ss when the server ended.

• I'd just like to be able to go back and see who won. The info on the old style announcements got lost for many of the servers I played.
    They just can't be found looking through the old hall of fame threads. If TG actually has those records, I'd like to see them posted somewhere. Rather proud of winning some of the earliest special servers for instance. Even if it is just for V4 and since then, it would be nice. I'm just talking the basic info here. Who held the winning WW (both players and alliance), top 3 attackers and defenders, etc. Even where that info seems to be shown on the old records, you click the links and it says they do not exist. Not for all. Not even for most. But many of the old records can't be found by searching old HOF threads.

• What would actually be good though is if there was some kind of medal you could use for being confirmed as in the H.O.F. The same as you get a medal for playing certain servers, anyone account confirmed in HOF should get its owner some kind of medal or something.

Old UK forum awards:

SybRW1R.png

Travian reports died so my cool record WWK report is gone forever. What am I supposed to show off now???

970x250_5Tribes.png