Day 29 quad maps and alliance assessments

• The last map was not very good, so here are some more detailed ones. Again, it should be known that any views expressed here are entirely my own, and most likely totally wrong.

I found the old mapping tool on a hard drive, and downloaded the most recent map.sql file. Any inaccuracies are entirely human, or bunny, error.

Meet Flufie. He used to help with the old analyses, and wants to join in again.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

Everyone

Flufie says you are doing a colourful dance which makes him feel dizzy. He did stop taking his medication last week though..

SE

TEN (TEN - AD, TEN Y, TEN X and TEN-TSE); 2.01 (2.01-X, 2.01-D and 2.01-A)

Is this it in the SE? Alliances which seem to base their names on numbers. Yay, go you!

SW

GOATS (Goatters, GOATS and GOATZ); IKEA; ZEN (ZEN, ZEN+ and ZEN+BBB)

The SE is clearly much more interesting.

Hugging the centre of the quad, and also with the largest single alliance on the server, is IKEA. A bold strategy perhaps? Flufie thinks they'll find themselves in bother later in the server.

Then we have Goats, who seem to pride themselves upon playing a respectable and honourable game. I have not included all the alliances they are at war with - that could be another analysis in itself. We are impressed with their fighting spirit and look forward to seeing what they can do.

ZEN look less well organised :/

NW

GoW (GoW, GoW. and GoW..); Duat (Duat, NoSpies and Strange); WoW (WoW and WoW II); Bubbles

The quad which gets the most attention in this forum. Or is that just Bat Man talking about GoW?

Will the Duat group be able to clear their area of GoW and force them to live in the shadows? Are WoW going to just fizzle out into insignificance? Will Bubbles ever get to their second village? Who knows..

NE

GUNNERS (Goofers, GUNN3RS, GUNNERS and GUNNERZ); DND (DND and DSD); NE (NE, +NE and NE+)

The NE alliance group in white are described in this forum as weak. Are they being underestimated?

Does anyone else think GUNNERS and DND are being suspiciously respectful of each other's territory? Flufie thinks they'll end up having a massive cuddle which lasts months and produces many sim-tastic armies. He usually knows what he's talking about.

That's all for now.

• Most likely scared of the GUNNERS. They are running away and hiding.

does anyone else think GUNNERS and DND are being suspiciously respectful of each other's territory?

Images

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• Does anyone else think GUNNERS and DND are being suspiciously respectful of each other's territory? Flufie thinks they'll end up having a massive cuddle which lasts months and produces many sim-tastic armies. He usually knows what he's talking about.

That's all for now.

They are past the cuddle stage flufie, they're already rocking the bed :D . Maybe Crisitiana and Verdie are gonna spend some more time together coordinating stuff like artifact launch, maybe even work on sharing artifact rotation :D but hey its just an NAP man. kappa

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• DND/DSD and GUNNERS + wings should be fighting looking at their positioning. But instead they both face to NE ally together and trying to wipe us eventually. Probably will be proud if they achieve it aswell :D.

But we'll keep showing our teeth and make it easy for you other quadrons to overrun them eventually if this is the road they going to choose ^^

Being called a ''weak'' alliance is easy to say for all the experienced and organized premade alliances out there. But we'll keep on trying to earn some credits overtime. Never judge a book by its cover.

P.S. Pippin , nice job on that map, looks awesome:thumbup:

• 💩

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - ??? (Gunners)

• Just one final map.. it is a bit annoying to hear talk of which quad/alliance is 'simming' the most. (A pointless discussion anyway as you can play an aggressive game from the boonies/wilderness, it just takes a different approach.)

Here I have split all players on the map into four quads and given each quad a colour. Some accounts (like those to the south end of DND) do not stay in their own quad, so this is not to be taken too literally.

It seems to me that all quads have, roughly speaking, similar numbers staying near the centre and similar moving far away.

I would suggest that the only two groups I mapped in more detail above with any claim to staying near the centre are Duat group and IKEA. Everyone else is spreading out, and that's no bad thing.

Flufie away - we'll come back when things have changed :)

• we'll keep on trying to earn some credits overtime. Never judge a book by its cover.

I think many may have misjudged as weak or judge by cover. I’ve always maintained to Gunners leaders that they should be treading very carefully with the ne meta, even though your not premade, there are some great players. And the battles will no doubt only strengthen the Ne mettle.

Maybe talking to an alliance like DnD or Gunners would be better, sometimes integration can work out better for players then having there villages broken. Then again it is a war game after all and having some fierce battles is what it’s all about :)

Good luck Noideamate, here’s hoping we have a good fight!

• Would be nice to see the maps without the spawn villages. I don't know if it's possible to program it that way.

We can make a serverwide deal that everyone removed their spawnvillages

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• I think many may have misjudged as weak or judge by cover. I’ve always maintained to Gunners leaders that they should be treading very carefully with the ne meta, even though your not premade, there are some great players. And the battles will no doubt only strengthen the Ne mettle.

Maybe talking to an alliance like DnD or Gunners would be better, sometimes integration can work out better for players then having there villages broken. Then again it is a war game after all and having some fierce battles is what it’s all about :)

Good luck Noideamate, here’s hoping we have a good fight!

right like a hugfest was the only way, i mean techs, simming 200 days and launching a 500k wwk is the only good way to play travian ..

PS Have yet to see a Gunners or DND report in the com2 discord.. If anyone had the brains, looks like NE will be the one to beaten this round

Ex CWL, SG, Wild

Com4 (2018-19) - The Force [Goats]

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force [EXODUS]

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese [EXODUS]

Com2 (2020-21) - Timepass [Goats]

• That would be nice. I don't know of a way though. And Flufie says he is asleep now :)

huh? Interesting...do we play the same account?

Com2 (2020/Dual) hera; AS8 (2019/Dual) Grandmaster; AS29 (2019/Dual) Fluffy; AS6 (2018/Dual) Space Cakes; UK1 (2018/Solo) Mental; AU1 (2016/Solo) Mental; UK4 (2015/Dual) Meira; UK1 (2015/Dual) Asher; Com1 (2014/Dual) redstar; AU5 (2013/Solo) Chase; AU4 (2011/Solo) Chase

• Hows your War with IKEA [CWL]ivaR ?

500k WWK would be pretty disappointing after 200 days of simming

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - ??? (Gunners)

• right like a hugfest was the only way, i mean techs, simming 200 days and launching a 500k wwk is the only good way to play travian ..

PS Have yet to see a Gunners or DND report in the com2 discord.. If anyone had the brains, looks like NE will be the one to beaten this round

I have seen more Gunners reports in com2 chat than Goats. So even though we're having a hugfest and you're at war with the whole quad (except IKEA offcourse) it must be pretty boring in your quad. :/

If you do have reports to post hit up that cool guy Packie in discord, he can give you reporter role. But since no one asked guess there isn't much happening. :/

• I have seen more Gunners reports in com2 chat than Goats. So even though we're having a hugfest and you're at war with the whole quad (except IKEA offcourse) it must be pretty boring in your quad. :/

If you do have reports to post hit up that cool guy Packie in discord, he can give you reporter role. But since no one asked guess there isn't much happening. :/

Packie dont be a clown. Only reason you dont see their reports is because they are barely in com2 chat

Atleast goats is fighting and not hugging every meta possible like you are.

Gunners and all their wings + DND + DSD + 2.01 + soon duat it seems.

Comon mate youre a superzerg 8)

Wait did i forget NE in your supermeta?

• soon duat it seems.

Huh?
    Do you know something Duat doesnt?

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Loffe ().

970x250_5Tribes.png