Day 29 quad maps and alliance assessments

• I would have thought like this too, then I remembered what happened with ten last round, I’m not saying that is what will actually transpire, just sayin I’ve seen crazier thing’s happen.

BLitz actually said you are GoW player :D :D .... i said no way you have the intelect of a pure gunner :)

• Is it an early justification for a mega zerg?
    Apologize me for asking but these remarks coming from a TEN member (a meta well known for zerging) in reply to a notorious troll arise some suspects!

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• BLitz actually said you are GoW player :D :D .... i said no way you have the intelect of a pure gunner :)

What?

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - ??? (Gunners)

• Oh Bat Man, Bat Man on the wall

Who of COM2, will win it all?

Gow will win jokers prize again, ten might actually side with jokers this time, win will be either goats or gunners, not sure yet where teams like, duat, ikea or dnd will fit in, I doubt these teams are quite big enough for a solo ww race win, looks more likely these teams could play a king maker role by endgame.

• Is it an early justification for a mega zerg?
    Apologize me for asking but these remarks coming from a TEN member (a meta well known for zerging) in reply to a notorious troll arise some suspects!

hey Chris@,

Early justification for a mega zerg?

I don't know what justification DND want to use for NAP'ing the largest and strongest meta on the server.

Whatever justification you want to use. It's weak, honestly.

At least Duat and Ikea have brought a real "wildcard" dynamic to the server.

• strongest you say?

Maybe that statement will be proven very wrong ^^.

But, Gunners were already the stronger group of the 3 teams last server. Unfortunately the game mechanics in travian can be brutal and a couple mistakes can ensure a team doesnt succeed regardless of relative strength. They are a LOT stronger this server. So I don't feel it's unrealistic at all to declare them the strongest group on the server. In addition to being probably the strongest group atm they are already being boosted by DND NAPing and giving them peace and DUAT appear set to undermine one of their main opponents in GoW a bit (respect for the GoW and Duat crew not just NAPing things out :*).

But will have to see how things play out over the next couple months.

• Maybe that statement will be proven very wrong ^^.

But, Gunners were already the stronger group of the 3 teams last server. Unfortunately the game mechanics in travian can be brutal and a couple mistakes can ensure a team doesnt succeed regardless of relative strength. They are a LOT stronger this server. So I don't feel it's unrealistic at all to declare them the strongest group on the server. In addition to being probably the strongest group atm they are already being boosted by DND NAPing and giving them peace and DUAT appear set to undermine one of their main opponents in GoW a bit (respect for the GoW and Duat crew not just NAPing things out :*).

But will have to see how things play out over the next couple months.

Gunners wasnt strongest last server.:D

Only with your help they were.

Also you dont have any rights to critize them on NAPing their way out. You confed everything there is to confed in TEN

• Hi Ajax.

I can appreciate you have a different opinion on Gunners ultimately being the strongest team last server. And for a large portion of last server I would be inclined to agree with you. But in the end I feel the firepower they alone had at the end was superior to either of their opposition.

Personally I wish they tried to reset both of GoW and TEN's WW's and fought on for their own potential win. That didn't happen.

In regard to your thoughts on TEN confedding. I will counter your fake news with:

- TEN currently has 207 accounts (post zerging).

- TEN is currently at war with 256 accounts (94 accounts in DND + 162 in 2.01). And this isn't counting the *** Russian group that started and quickly departed when their "star players" got caught shopping for res.

Who is really zerging here?

• Gow will win jokers prize again, ten might actually side with jokers this time, win will be either goats or gunners, not sure yet where teams like, duat, ikea or dnd will fit in, I doubt these teams are quite big enough for a solo ww race win, looks more likely these teams could play a king maker role by endgame.

Disbanded will not under any circumstances play a king maker role.

• Disbanded will not under any circumstances play a king maker role.

I think most of the concern around the disbanded group revolves around the theory (note - labeling a theory because its very much NOT a proven fact) that Disbanded are simply playing in one way or another as bridesmaids for Gunners.

The way I interpret your comment, you are saying Disbanded very much have their own end game ambitions separate to their NE quad neighbours. And not just here to fight Gunner's enemies for them but to perhaps take a crack at winning the server in your own right even if that is at the expense of your NE neighbours?

Honestly that would be awesome!

I don't really buy into Battys BS that Ikea/Duat/DND are not big enough on their own for a WW race on this server. Quality and good coordination beats quantity more often than not.

I know Loffe keeps stating Duat are here for a good time and perhaps not a longtime. But it would make the server a cracker if those 3 groups really did try to shoot for victory on their own terms in addition to the 4 larger metas in each quad.

• TEN and DND confirmed confed.

• still tried to ally 2.01, But you make a good point. :)

TEN is known for zerging, we seen what happened last server and on com1.

Lets hope this time its different, GL!

970x250_5Tribes.png