Return of Old Server

• Do you want some old servers to be back again? 20

1. Yes (15) 75%
    2. No (5) 25%

To all admin,

As i can see that Travian HQ is about to start multiple new servers, which is really good.

My request is can we have some old competitive server back, like inx/ukx.

We all understand that you closed/merged those servers/domains as it was less profitable for you, but as you are starting so many new servers, some old competitive servers could be brought back.

To all,

Lets see, who all wants some old servers to be back!

INX4 - X Men (NG) | INX5 - Messiah (NG) | INX7 - Barbarian (NG)
    INX9 - BloodDrain | INX10 - Invoker (Z) | INX12 - Rogue Knight (NE)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IN3(R4) - Scorpion
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    AUX20 - Ben-Hur/The Knight (NW)
    AUX21 - Bar-B-Q (Cartels)
    --------------------------------------
    COMX - The Ghost (SW)

ANGLOX6 - DrunkNSober (UGR/M) | ANGLOX7 -

• what the reason for UK server if there is Anglosphere? doesn't make sense tbh.

---

• what the reason for UK server if there is Anglosphere? doesn't make sense tbh.

Agree. That was just an example.

But like there used to be indian domain specially inx, as not much servers left for asia domain. neither they merged with any other. So restart of those server could bring back a good number of people back! :)

INX4 - X Men (NG) | INX5 - Messiah (NG) | INX7 - Barbarian (NG)
    INX9 - BloodDrain | INX10 - Invoker (Z) | INX12 - Rogue Knight (NE)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IN3(R4) - Scorpion
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    AUX20 - Ben-Hur/The Knight (NW)
    AUX21 - Bar-B-Q (Cartels)
    COMX - The Ghost (SW)

ANGLOX6 - DrunkNSober (UGR/M) | ANGLOX7 -

• I would like to see some 3.5 or 3 version servers.

.pt4: Maximus :teu01:/.fr3: Medianus :rom02:/.fr6: Minimus :rom03:/.ptp: Medianus:egy02:/.as7: Minimus :gau02:/.2019 Qualify Group A: Azor Ahai :hun01:/.as4: Pissed Pigeons :teu01:/ .2019 Finals: Makhai :egy02:/.ts20xv: Apocalypse :hun01:/.as3: Legion :rom02:/ ts3: ??

• Hi,

As mentioned, there will be no uk game worlds, as they are under Angloshpere (UK, US, AUS and NZ), and there will be no Indian domain, as it was closed down many years ago.

Trickster_Rt and Apocalypse Unfortunately, no new T3.5 or older will be starting, due to old code it runs on, and last time we did it, not many played on it.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• i know it wont happen :3 people will adopt new stuff quickly than to doing stuff old ways... even we might not like to play old ways.. specially manually sending of raids.. even if i am not raider farm list is best implement to save time in already time consuming repetitive million clicks Travian..

• it is just nostalgia, but most likely it won't work well

---

970x250_5Tribes.png