Cant believe

• i cant believe travian games has become so toxic. Really all toxic players are combined over there. Travian games should be ashamed of itself to let it come this far. Shame on travian games!

• i cant believe travian games has become so toxic. Really all toxic players are combined over there. Travian games should be ashamed of itself to let it come this far. Shame on travian games!

I’ve noticed it’s become very toxic since gow started cheating maybe it’s made everyone else think they can get away with it too,

Shame on gow and ikea with g7, Shame on goats for chochlat, surely they must have known they were a bit dodgy before hand, you don’t just grab an alliance and prey and hope they’ll be ok for you then act like you don’t know anything about them. I expected it from gow but I’m particularly disappointed with Peter expected a lot better from you mate.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.