Day 44 group collaboration speculation maps

• It is time for some new maps. I will start by stating I am no longer impartial, having joined Goats, bu will try to keep the maps and thoughts fair and balanced. Obviously I spend more time discussing SW issues than any other.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

Flufie sez hi!

Flufie will be helping. Sorry.

Everyone

Doesn't look hugely different to last time. Bigger groups have grown, weaker groups not so much.

NE alliance group (in white), WoW and ZEN

Not doing so well, unfortunately. Flufie says he likes their spirit. Not really sure what WoW are up to, but ZEN and NE seem to be disappearing.

Bubbles

No longer with us. May we forever remember the glory of the mighty bubbles alliance. They will live on in all our hearts.

TEN

Bit boring really. We don't know much about them.

Gunners, DND and 2.01

It is very well documented, and so far as I'm aware not disputed, that Gunners and DND shown here in blue have a very cosy relationship. They are totally dominating the NE quad, having by appearances come close to eliminating threats there. This looks like a very strong, well organised group.

However.. Flufie says that whilst hopping along the East side of the x axis in the middle of the night (he gets everywhere, know you), he heard some noises. He is pretty sure it sounded like 2.01 having some drinks with their NE neighbours.

Once you add 2.01 to the picture, you start to see quite a menace developing.

Goats and GoW

We don't know anything for sure, but Flufie says he thinks this is a likely reaction to what's going on elsewhere. Will these non-central groups to the West end up working together? There has been talk of betrayal from those in Goats concerning their (our) IKEA neighbours. GoW might equally be wondering how to respond to Duat.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Pippin ().

• Duat and IKEA

According to Flufie, these groups are pretty much an item. Could they work together to achieve something glorious, owning the centre of the map and all the advantages which come with such a presence?

Flufie's views

Here you can see the large groups Flufie describes in different colours (IKEA and Duat in yellow; Gunners, DND and 2.01 in green; GoW and Goats in blue; everyone else in red). This is the direction he sees things going in.

All just thoughts based upon supposition, inference and a little bit of rumour, of course. Are we right? :)

• Goats + GoW isnt a thing btw :D

We were just hoping for Ikea to hit Duat.

But.. Oh well

Well the way they betray they might actually hit them :D ... you never know

COM4 - Venom [GD]

RO5 - robert_filip [ROCK]

• Goats + GoW isnt a thing btw :D

We know, Goats/ten/Gow are the mega meta Zerg here and still getting trashed by the smaller teams ^^ , assuming dnd will do the same to ten fairly soon.

By end of server so far 🐐 is in the lead followed closely by gow, ten is third but will be whining loudly no doubt when dnd start sending ;)

• By end of server so far 🐐 is in the lead followed closely by gow, ten is third but will be whining loudly no doubt when dnd start sending ;)

you drinking too much cool aid

We only here for fun.

You won't see a GOAT ww,

I predict only NE ww maybe a weak SE ww

But as tonz the anti gunners TEN leader who yes i did talk with

Is now gone, must be my BO.

And the Snake the pro gunner leader of TEN who allied merged gunners last server is now running things.

I see who is the zerg and who is only team with a ww ambitions.

So you already won that part. Not disputing that.

Congrats.

Will be nice to see your multiple 1 million tech fed hammers having to hit our support villages.

Good luck

Ps. Don't need to spam me, as I'm not forum active.

• Will be nice to see your multiple 1 million tech fed hammers having to hit our support villages.

Did you get a refund on the banned "professional russ res providers?"

Asking for a friend.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• I see who is the zerg and who is only team with a ww ambitions.

Ten/Gow/Goats ?

Good luck, I know goats had an easy one last time, and now after a long time back to a serious server again. ww is only a tiny percent of what this game is about, and why I still admire alliances like gods that didn’t really play for endgame and were warriors throughout, battle doesn’t need a purpose, the battle is its own purpose ;)

• "If you define who is the best this way, by speculating who is with who and forcing the server to be 600 vs 600 I admit us being the worst meta here."

This comment from IKEA representative really interests me. Of course we do not wish to give false representation. We do not wish to betray the truth.

However, I do not believe we would hear the truth from those involved. Hence the need for speculation.

I am prepared to try. I am willing to remake all of day 44 maps, not as Flufie imagines things, but as alliance leaders see them. I will write to the leaders of every alliance group featured in these maps (I will define leader as the top named player in the position column of an alliance profile) and ask them to say with whom they have NAP, confed and war. Or, who they consider themselves to have NAP, confed or war with, if they prefer. I will, if they reply, then make their own map(s) showing clearly how they describe the political landscape around them.

Will any of the leaders be honest? Will they say truly who they work with, who they will not attack, and who they fight? Will they name all confeds, including 'tech alliances'? I guess, if they do, we will end up with a very different group of interpretations, but maybe I am wrong.

• Will any of the leaders be honest? Will they say truly who they work with, who they will not attack, and who they fight? Will they name all confeds, including 'tech alliances'? I guess, if they do, we will end up with a very different group of interpretations, but maybe I am wrong.

I think Gunners and Dnd are fine to tell the truth, even the settling arrangement was on an open slather, our leaders freely giving information away about our nap with nothing to hide.

When you look at ten/gow& goats they won’t even acknowledge I have screen shots of their collusion, forget being given any permission from these guy’s, they’re not going to tell the truth.

• Can the leaders comment on what they think are other meta's too? :/

I guess it is up to them whether they react or not :D

So far I've had 7 responses, which is really positive. All are appreciated. I'll give a bit more time in case any others haven't had a chance yet.

• I guess it is up to them whether they react or not :D

So far I've had 7 responses, which is really positive. All are appreciated. I'll give a bit more time in case any others haven't had a chance yet.

From gow POV:

All teams together vs Gow. Server will be decided in less than 10 days

• From gow POV:

All teams together vs Gow. Server will be decided in less than 10 days

I can confirm this, currently discussing the final plans between TEN+Gunners+Goats+Ikea+DND+2.01+Duat vs GoW

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• I can confirm this, currently discussing the final plans between TEN+Gunners+Goats+Ikea+DND+2.01+Duat vs GoW

you forgot the scary/mighty alliance called NE, they are so good according to Bat Man.