Expand feature for Bonuses

• An option to expand the list of donators in Alliance bonuses, so every accounts donations are visible. This can give one an idea of who is actively contributing to your Alliance, and who is just feasting on efforts of others.

Also, display donation of accounts that left the alliance as well. Sometimes you might need to hop to a confed or wing and your stats simply get erased as if you never did anything.

For it is he that they fear, not man or his armies. They fear the mark of the beast.

Ah shit, here we go again...

• Do you want literally all contributors to be visible, or would it be acceptable with just, say, top 20? top 30? Just thinking maybe having 90 entries popping up, including contributions of a few k by someone who deleted at week 10 might not be very useful.

I do think it's a reasonable change, but I guess I am right to assume that it would be low priority? (just considering development resources here)

• Do you want literally all contributors to be visible, or would it be acceptable with just, say, top 20? top 30? Just thinking maybe having 90 entries popping up, including contributions of a few k by someone who deleted at week 10 might not be very useful.

I do think it's a reasonable change, but I guess I am right to assume that it would be low priority? (just considering development resources here)

Maybe you could have a list of all contributors, just not showing them all automatically. Perhaps showing top 10 and under that, a possibility to click "show 10 more". So if you wanted, you could click it 8 times to see also the player who deleted at week 10, if you want to.

• "click to see all" maybe as a small popup window like the daily quest/gold menu pop up.

and then all contributors listed. i really like the idea, would be nice

-- Ich hab seit 13 Jahren, 13 Monaten und 13 Tagen --

-- Keine Nacht geschlafen, was mich wach hält ist der Wahnsinn --

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

W3 Nephilim - SuF 2019/2020 - Sieg

W1 XOXO - MINA 2020

They hate us, cause they ain't us..

• I meant a small popup, or like a new, but smaller ''Statistics'' tab with more pages.
    You made a point with a huge mass of names opening up, but if you were to have them sorted by 20 per page I think that would be fairly manageable.

And yeah, definitely not a high priority thing, but it's still a nice addition to see who is actively participating and who isn't. It is a team thing after all and you don't want leechers.

For it is he that they fear, not man or his armies. They fear the mark of the beast.

• i agree with wishmaster if you have 60 players and still lacking bonus boost... its better to keep it hidden then get annoyed :3 better do littlw homwork and note down manyally who is donating from daily donation as them to donate at some specific time or show it like that if u really want it.. who cares about confed donations... 40 players are enough to get recrtuitmen and metal up before arti with some commerce..

• its better to keep it hidden then get annoyed :3 better do littlw homwork and note down manyally who is donating from daily donation as them to donate at some specific time or show it like that if u really want it..

If some few individuals donate a larger amount on a more regular basis, those who donated less of anything will not be seen regardless, so you can't really do homework there.

And who cares about confed donations? Maybe not many, but if it's an alliance bonus thing, I'd expect participation from everyone. Besides, if more keep donating you will reach the bonuses earlier, which can help in the long run.

For every selfish asshole who doesn't contribute a single thing, there's almost always someone else who ends up compensating for that to eventually reach alliance goals.

Is there something more you guys thinking about around the alliance donation ?

I know that some people just forget to donate.

Well, sometimes you have ingame forum, discord, skype, MM and god knows what notifications encouraging people to donate. I'll agree some forget, but I also think many choose to ignore that, as eventually after others have donated a lot their ''donatinons'' would not be seen anyway so they don't bother.

• If some few individuals donate a larger amount on a more regular basis, those who donated less of anything will not be seen regardless, so you can't really do homework there.

i meant player who are donating regularly ask them to do it at end of day or around it.. and watch others before it.. ofc u cant see all of them and most wont follow.. but why u want to know who donates? cause u want to either ask them to donate or kick them.. u can do it manually.. more work though.. but better :D ofc i wont do it..