[TG] Server which allows to cheat "norules.arabics.travian.com"

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Hey.

I am really confused.

Tournament is starting soon. The server where many teams do not really play fair as TG seems not be capable of making sure that no one breaking any rules.

Explaing Martina the discord admin why people using TOR can not be caught gets you muted as she strongly believes its trackable.

How can TG make "Travian on Tour" trying to improve the game by exemplary reduce cheating while TG has a server to share "best practices" for people who want to break the rules?

Maybe our Ambassadors got informed with a statement about this server?

Nyx_ xTyrell   wishmaster3
    (I pinged them as I saw them often in the forum the last days)

How can TG run a server where cheating is offically allowed? :/

I expect everyone who want to know how to cheat without getting caught can simply register there and have a chat with his neighbours!

The rules of the offical allowed:

(1) Multiple accounts - allowed ||

(2) Share Passwords - allowed ||

(3) Bots/Scripts - allowed ||

Only important to not break the " § 6 of the Code of Ethics and Ethics "

https://norules.arabics.travian.com/

Link to this post:

Click here

• Maybe our Ambassadors got informed with a statement about this server?

Nyx_ xTyrell wishmaster3
    (I pinged them as I saw them often in the forum the last days)

Haven't heard anything at all about it. None of us are ambassadors for arabics anyway. I can only guess that they did it because cheating is so rampant on arabics, so they were hoping cheaters would play on that server, instead of the regular ones - though I don't think that's going to work either.

• Haven't heard anything at all about it. None of us are ambassadors for arabics anyway. I can only guess that they did it because cheating is so rampant on arabics, so they were hoping cheaters would play on that server, instead of the regular ones - though I don't think that's going to work either.

unfortunately cheating is seducing and tend to spread further.

• again and again - do not look for one-step-profit. The society, where cheating and corruption are common - never succeeds on the long run. Proved a lot of times

• Good evening :)

I've never heard of this server either. I'll ask and get in touch again when I hear more about it.

Which colour would you spontaneously associate with love and vivacity, passion and power? It's obvious, isn't it? Red ;)

Aktuelle Welt:

[W5 ~ Rubin]

Hall of Fame 2.0

• wtf

-- Ich hab seit 13 Jahren, 13 Monaten und 13 Tagen --

-- Keine Nacht geschlafen, was mich wach hält ist der Wahnsinn --

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

W3 Nephilim - SuF 2019/2020 - Sieg

W1 XOXO - MINA 2020 - WW-Off

W5 Nephilim - SR. 2020/2021

They hate us, cause they ain't us..

• It's perfect idea to collect massive data on how it's done...

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• I just hope TG has AI running on that server to fine tune their cheating detection algorithms.

They can simply run the bots you find by google „Travian bots“ .

Undetectable Settings for specific bots can be discussed during the server. I do not expect anyone run their normal set up when you can simply cheat how much you want.

During this server you can see what is achievable by cheating and I expect the ones will also use the easier way on servers were cheating is not allowed.

really nice that not even our ambassadors were aware about this server :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

• Haven't heard anything at all about it. None of us are ambassadors for arabics anyway. I can only guess that they did it because cheating is so rampant on arabics, so they were hoping cheaters would play on that server, instead of the regular ones - though I don't think that's going to work either.

I´must agree with this one, couldn't say better.

...I'm already under your skin 'cause I'm the big bad wolf, now let the games begin.

Stars can't shine without darkness

• After consulting the Travian team, we can say that this server, like many others, was created through community requests. These requests are more frequent (different speeds etc.) Another example is the Titani server for the Italian community. A local special server is generally not a recurring server, it's a one time event. In short the community had a wish and Travian agreed to try it out.

Which colour would you spontaneously associate with love and vivacity, passion and power? It's obvious, isn't it? Red ;)

Aktuelle Welt:

[W5 ~ Rubin]

Hall of Fame 2.0

• Dear players,

This server is set up in response to a local community request. We often receive requests to change the speed factor or apply an adjusted feature set. If there’s enough support from the local community we listen and try to make this happen.

This is not the first time that we’ve had a server with no rules or an adjusted set of rules. We’ve done experiments on local public domains in the past where there were either no rules or a max amount of multiaccounts was allowed for example. We’ve also experimented with this on the Beta for the annual special Fire & Sand.

Considering this is a local community request and event we did not announce this in other domains. Whenever we run a local server we only announce this for the relevant community. We’ve made clear what is allowed and what isn’t allowed by creating a detailed announcement, adjusting the name of the server and the image used. We’ve also set up a permanent infobox making it very clear what type of server the players are joining.

This server is still monitored by Customer Service but they only act on Netiquette rule violations. We still ask the players to remain polite while playing on this sandbox server.

We are seeing players eager to share bots and/or scripts they found online here on the forum. As this event is specifically organized for the Arabic community to match their playstyle, we would ask that you share such recommendations in Arabic on the Arabic forum for this special gameworld https://wbb.travian-forum.com/index.php?board/621. Posting it here would cause too much confusion for players on all of our other gameworlds as we do not accept the usage of bots on any of our regular gameworlds..

We acknowledge that this is an unconventional server set-up but at the same time wanted to do something that is highly requested for years from one of our communities.

Your Travian: Legends Team

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Nice words while it does not change the fact that you created a room for cheaters to share experiences with will have impact also on other domains. I guess everyone playing finals/qualification saw this impact.

Waiting to see rule changes when the impact is only the community :love:

Ridder Huma could you explain in detail what is needed so communities can create their own server without cheating? 8)

xTyrell Maybe your chance to step up :saint:

• :) room for cheaters - fine. can they then please leave the regular servers? thanks.

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• room for cheaters :D lol.
    I would call it trainingground for cheaters!!!
    No wonder that all these cheaters then overflowed all our "clean" servers after learning how in past.

Can't believe that this is your serious. How ingenuous people have to be, that this move is a good idea to get other servers clean, or that this have no affects to other servers.

No worry, increase such handlings and TL will lose its insentives at all.

Wow - speechless i leave behind!