[TG] Server which allows to cheat "norules.arabics.travian.com"

• Personally, I dont think you can see this server as a training camp. Players who want to know how to play unfairly dont need their own server.

Which colour would you spontaneously associate with love and vivacity, passion and power? It's obvious, isn't it? Red ;)

Aktuelle Welt:

[W5 ~ Rubin]

Hall of Fame 2.0

Post was edited 1 time, last by xTyrell ().

• "If there’s enough support from the local community we listen and try to make this happen."

Ok, how many people have to support a proposal in order to be accepted by TG?

I ask it beacause there are a lot of people in the world that ask to you from many years 1 server without proxy.....but in this case, you're ears dont hear.

However now the policy of TG is clear:

- ask a real help for fair play in the servers: no.

- ask a server without rules: yes.

HAHAHAHAHA Its so funny! :D

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ............................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• Spot on mate!

TG have claimed that they can easily just make it impossible for TOR users, and maybe even VPNs/Proxies to not be able to play the game, so would be awesome if we could get servers like that :-)

• I think you should join the server and try out some bots, it's actually really cool feeling to be away at work and come home and see the bot have been farming whole day for you and upgrading your villages, built troops, created new villages etc. No need to login on job breaks or anything.

• I think you should join the server and try out some bots, it's actually really cool feeling to be away at work and come home and see the bot have been farming whole day for you and upgrading your villages, built troops, created new villages etc

Yes, all you need - it's only registry the acc and check on the end of the server, how your bot succeeded. And to be proud of your achievements.

• Yes, all you need - it's only registry the acc and check on the end of the server, how your bot succeeded. And to be proud of your achievements.

Wait, isn't that the whole point? Figure out how to get top results without actually playing and then brag about them like there's no tomorrow? Play smart, not hard and all that... :S

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• ThomasGB

I know this isn’t your domain, but seeing it as a lot of players on Com are also on Anglosphere, maybe you can look into some of the suggestions for other special servers?

Also saves us from having to make a new thread on domain where staff is active.

• No rules server, also known as a regular Arabics server. :thumbup:

For it is he that they fear, not man or his armies. They fear the mark of the beast.

Ah shit, here we go again...

• Peoples initial reaction when a country makes certain drugs legal is pretty much negative apart from the ones actually involved, but the statistics say things start to go a bit more smoothly from then on.

This server isn't that big of a deal... The only real problem is how the staff are going to do gymnastics around the questions on why they can do this but not other things as some are already mentioning. The answer is pretty blatant.

I hate drugs, I hate cheaters too. But if this stops even one person that otherwise would be cheating on another server and I assume it is more, it is an initiative that is working.

It's an interesting human data analysis too, would like to see more from inside the server.

Would also like to play Travian again seven years ago.

My enemies are many. My equals are none...