1st - 4 fingers
2nd - Handle on door is in the wrong side
3rd - 3 legs at the chair, I assume that it is magic, but still it seems weird
Not sure if this is the right place to respond to this since im new but here goes anyways
The errors are the following:
The door handle is on the wrong side
One of the chair legs is missing
Theres nothing written on the book the man is reading
gate opening is wrong side it wont open
chair with three legs
weight machine or the long vessel
The chair is missing one leg, the man has only 4 fingers and the flask on the table is supported only by 2 legs instead of 3.
1. book he's reading has got no letters
2. missing front right leg of the chair he sits on
3. door opener and the hinges are on the same side
Door - hinges and handle on the same side.
Chair - missing a leg
Human - missing a finger
3 errors: de stoel ontbreekt 1 ppot rechts vooraan - de draaitrap treden draaien in de verkeerde richting - de scharnieren van de deur zitten op de verkeerde plaats (of de klink zit op de verkeerde plaats)
The doorhandle is on the same side of the door as the hinges.
The chair has 3 legs.
missing chair leg
door knob on wrong side of the door
1- his chair is missing a leg
2- his hand is missing a finger
3- the door handle and the door hinges are on the same (left) side, making it impossible to open.
extra possible flaw- he has 2 belts on, but who am I to judge fashion.
The chair has only 3 legs
The hinges on the door are on the same side as the handle
The man only has 4 fingers on his right hand.
1. missing one leg from the chair
2. shadow missing from right window
3. missing a finger on a man's hand
Door hinges and handles are on the same side.
The hinge on the coffin is in front.
There is only 3 legs on the chair.
1- The door hinges and handle are on the same side
2- The chair has 3 legs instead of 4
3- The old man's right hand has 4 fingers instead of 5
acc name: Falcon
server: TT finals
1. right hand only has 4 fingers
2. the chair is missing its right-front part
3. Door handle is on the wrong side of the door
1) right hand only has 4 fingers
2) hinges and handle to the door are on the same side
3) the chair only has 3 legs
Server: Com 6