❄️ Snowball Battle ❄️

• The wind is blowing and it feels like the spirits are singing their darkest song. The snow is falling making everything look like a glazed cake. Winter has eventually come!
    I have checked and the storage is full, the granary is struggling a bit, but in the end, we should have enough to go through what is expected to be the coldest winter in centuries.

Right now, I am just enjoying our reunited family. We are all around the fireplace, the wood is crackling and it is warm around it.
    My wife is knitting a colorful scarf for our youngest daughter. My mother is telling a story to the kids. She has no equal as storyteller, it's her gift.

"There was a time, when the sky was dark for months. No one could go out of their houses without a torch and still, everybody feared the moment they had to leave their safe place around the fire place. Those were the darkest moment of the year." The kids were not even blinking while listening to her. "One day, Leonidas went out of the house to get some woods for the fireplace, and an evil specter appeared in front of him. He froze." The kids suddenly raised their hands to their faces, scared to death. And a smile appears on my face. I knew that story. "The specter told Leonidas he had a mission for him, he had to find 15 hidden treasures until the end of the month, if he would have done that and deliver the treasures to the specter, he would have saved his village from his rage".

snowballbattle2020.png

How this works:

Here is a board which looks pretty familiar to all of us. The troops of our enemies are hiding in some of those fields: villages, mountains, forests, etc. If you find one of them, you win the prize that matches the field. Here are the prizes:

• 5 x1 extra adventure
    • 4 chests with 50 Gold
    • 3 chests with 100 Gold
    • 2 chests with 200 Gold
    • 1 chest with 300 Gold (super prize)

All you need to do is just choose randomly ONE field and post your answer in this thread till December, 7th 2020 at 14:00 UTC+1.

General contest information

Start date/time

December, 1st 2020 - 10:00 UTC +1

End date/time

December, 7th 2020 - 14:00 UTC +1

Winners announced on

December, 8th 2020

Prizes delivered

Until December, 15th 2020

Gold voucher valid until

April 30, 2021

Notes You may post as reply only ONE message with ONE coordinate.

Any additional message will be deleted.

The super prize (300 gold) can be won only once – the first player who’ll post as reply the correct coordinate will get it to their account.

All other prizes can be won several times by different players, if they choose the same winning coordinate.
  • C9

ไอดีที่เคยเล่น

big_show_2,Abs,ฮะเก๋า,คุณชาย,3tab,อี้กาก,Thor,น้องดรีม,Aoi ฯลฯ

สมัยรุ่งโรจน์ ในทัวส์
    - เป็นส่วนหนึ่งของทีมบริหารสหภาพ GG = Goodgrean
    - ถือ WW Tour Final เล่นๆ 1 ครั้ง

- เป็นส่วนหนึ่งของทีมสหภาพ Thailand ที่ได้แชมป์ทัวส์รอบแบ่งกลุ่มและทีมนี้เป็นส่วนหนึ่งในแชมป์ทัวส์ 2016

• K10

ก่อนหน้านี้จำไอดีไม่ได้ละ

Th1 2017 : ร้านdog - Behemoth

Tournament Qualification 2017 : TUK TUK - L Lawliet
    Th1 2018: CH - Trafalgar Law
    Comx 2018: Thai, ANT, BAITAPFF - Gray Fullbuster

Thx 28 : เลาจน์, กบฏ - Aida Sayaka

Thx 29 : Olympus, GG - Amaterasu

Tournament Qualification 2020 Group Asia : BAD GUY - L Lawliet

Asia X 2020 Round 3 : ห้าว - Bushin

• Hello everyone,

Thanks for participating in our annual snowball battle! Hope it was fun. ^^

Here is where the treasuries was hidden:

snowballbattle2020_LMTVA2020.png

Unfortunately there are no winner in this contest. Best of luck for the coming contest to all participants.

Your Travian: Legends Team