Inadequate Focus on Tech accounts compared to punishing legitimate families and couples playing together.

• Good Morning,

Over the last 3 years I have played travian, learned it, found a "online family" here, however, I also have a real family which also plays travian since 2007. In this time we have been banned and punished frequently for trying to enjoy this game together. I fully understand Multi-Hunters are trying to stop multi-accounts and cheaters which I fully support !!! I truly dislike cheaters and I have never allowed someone breaking a rule to remain on my team. With the new rule enforcement team it has become impossible to play the same server as my family members. Previously, multi hunters would listen, it would be hard work to prove your not breaking the rules but it was possible. Now, they are unmoving and unwilling to listen. They are incapable of seeing past the results of their tools. I fully respect multi-hunters for what you do, I know its hard and I do not want to fault you. That being said, I believe their should be some way to identify travian families or couples who play on separate accounts. There are many couples, families, brothers or sister pairs who play this game. I even know some who got married because they met on this game. A system is needed. Perhaps create an ID system or a list associated with their emails which require extensive screening to make sure these are not people multing. Make it difficult for these people to be approved, include a way that requires them to distinguish themselves as different people while showing their travian knowledge. I am tired of being banned and watching the real people who are abusing tech accounts for self gain go unscathed, it is frustrating and makes me question what was gained with the rule enforcement team change. If there is somewhere better for me to post these please let me know, however I feel attention must be drawn to this issue.

With my utmost respect

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

RedSwords UK4 (Never Give Up - Never Surrender)

Polaris Anglo 29 5x ( IDTS!)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Aurum Anglo 6 R2 (Elements)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• travian support do not care

I played travian few times

I am programmer and I can tell you, that there are MANY WAYS ! how to detect cheaters, scripts, multi accounts

travian team, what is your excuse?

• Thank you for getting back to me. I am glad that you guys are working on it . I totally understand this is a very hard subject or system to implement.

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

RedSwords UK4 (Never Give Up - Never Surrender)

Polaris Anglo 29 5x ( IDTS!)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Aurum Anglo 6 R2 (Elements)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)