how resources and troops in natar villages works ?

• I spy many natar villages and see how many resources they have

I raid that villages

I get only fraction of that resources

In surroundings I do not see attacks to those villages

it look's like resources "dissapear" ..

1) are natar resources used for building buildings ?

2) are natar resources used for building resource fields ?

3) are natar resources used for trainging troops ?

4) when are resrouces subtracted from natar village ? (is it at random time or in time of attack ?)

5) how often are resources used for "something" in natar villages ? (for example every 4 hours for building buildings ... or it's 5 times a day at random time .. etc)

6) how often are troops added into natar villages ?

• Hi,

The independent Natarian villages are like the regular villages where they produce resources, build troops and contruct buildings.

If you dont get all of the resources, that must mean there could be crannies in the village.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Hi,

The independent Natarian villages are like the regular villages where they produce resources, build troops and contruct buildings.

If you dont get all of the resources, that must mean there could be crannies in the village.

thank you for your reply, but it didn't help me

I am asking specific questions ... it's not about crannies

• once upon a time there was a long manual about it on australian forums...

In genereral: natars build something every hour random; resources, building or troops.

that i remember of how natars build, but it might have changed as it was for t4.0/4.1 servers

edit:

when a raid on natar villages is done without losses to attacker, it will not show in surroundings reports.

so maybe 50 others raid it as well and you won't notice

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~