The Mega Meta Zerg

• Fake news, actually I find it interesting that the only people that seem to be upset about this 4 quad Zerg, are the players that I’ve spoken to that are actually playing in the super sized meta themselves.

Fake news, actually you are crying so hard that you keep on begging for help from nordics and GOATS.

Begging TEN help for last server.

Begging Nordics and GOATS help for this server.

Well done!

• Batman is doing really wel so far, I think we have a good chance to win the server!

<3 You Packie muah 💋

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• From what I can see there is no big Zerg going on, its all just a reaction to what is going on in the server.

I don't see the Nordics complaining about anything but if they didn't want a war on multiple fronts then they shouldn't have had such an aggressive game play against so many alliances. I think everyone knows about what went on between Goats and IKEA so there is no surprise that Goats are fighting IKEA, GOW and Duat have been fighting since the start of the server so the Nordic merge will mean that GOATS and GOW will be against them. During the TEN 2.01 war IKEA ran operations against both alliances so I wouldn't be surprised if we see TEN and 2.01 join in against IKEA now that the SE war has quietened. So anything going on there is no massive Zerg its just as response to the Nordic strategy and I assume they understood this when they took this strategy on as you don't see them crying on the forum like the GUNNERS players.

As for a zerg against GUNNERS from what I can see this is just a response to their strategy or stupidity rather than a big Zerg. They started the server with a NAP with DND and started hitting GOW with Duat. Obviously 1 war was not enough for them so they decided to drop the NAP with DND and plan operations against them. As if a war on 2 fronts wasn't enough they decided to litter the SE with cat points just before arties. And for some reason they are then surprised that GOW and DND are running join ops against them and that TEN are happy to lend DND a hand by providing a little defence. Now with GUNNERS latest move of using a plant to steal the ST from TEN can they really be surprised if TEN join in any OPs on them. Quite frankly don't start a war on multiple fronts and then run to the forum to cry when teams retaliate.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Willb1 ().

• How exactly does Duat & IKEA being a team change this when our combined numbers matches that of other metas. Ridicilous argument and lightyears away from being comparable to this level of zerg.

If it has nothing to do with it, why was there a constant need to feed the "arch enemies story" ?

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• If it has nothing to do with it, why was there a constant need to feed the "arch enemies story" ?

Because when you find out our meta is around the same size as the others with the exception of DND/DSD, you will zerg us.

From what I can see there is no big Zerg going on, its all just a reaction to what is going on in the server.

I don't see the Nordics complaining about anything but if they didn't want a war on multiple fronts then they shouldn't have had such an aggressive game play against so many alliances. I think everyone knows about what went on between Goats and IKEA so there is no surprise that Goats are fighting IKEA, GOW and Duat have been fighting since the start of the server so the Nordic merge will mean that GOATS and GOW will be against them. During the TEN 2.01 war IKEA ran operations against both alliances so I wouldn't be surprised if we see TEN and 2.01 join in against IKEA now that the SE war has quietened. So anything going on there is no massive Zerg its just as response to the Nordic strategy and I assume they understood this when they took this strategy on as you don't see them crying on the forum like the GUNNERS players.

As for a zerg against GUNNERS from what I can see this is just a response to their strategy or stupidity rather than a big Zerg. They started the server with a NAP with DND and started hitting GOW with Duat. Obviously 1 war was not enough for them so they decided to drop the NAP with DND and plan operations against them. As if a war on 2 fronts wasn't enough they decided to litter the SE with cat points just before arties. And for some reason they are then surprised that GOW and DND are running join ops against them and that TEN are happy to lend DND a hand by providing a little defence. Now with GUNNERS latest move of using a plant to steal the ST from TEN can they really be surprised if TEN join in any OPs on them. Quite frankly don't start a war on multiple fronts and then run to the forum to cry when teams retaliate.

Got no problem with the zerg, but be truthful. It's because you are scared senseless. Has nothing to do with a random OP IKEA did to TEN some 40 server days ago that did minimal damage to feeders.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Saravan ().

• From what I can see there is no big Zerg going on, its all just a reaction to what is going on in the server.

well spoken my man

• Got no problem with the zerg, but be truthful. It's because you are scared senseless.

Its nice to be so confident while having those techs on your side.
    Give those techs up. (Not saying teching is bad. My point is your advantage is those techs nothing else)

Then we will see who will be scared senseless of whom :)

We are wary. Not scared.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Its nice to be so confident while having those techs on your side.
    Give those techs up. (Not saying teching is bad. My point is your advantage is those techs nothing else)

We are wary. Not scared.

Yeah sure, it's the techs.

7hwsfpR.png

Not saying we won't get completely wrecked from this ops. Real chance of that.

Scared, wary, call it what you want. But explaining 3 (maybe 4, we will see) metas zerging up based on the events described by Willb1 is comical at best - that was my point.

• Its nice to be so confident while having those techs on your side.

We are wary. Not scared.

Top kek

• I didn't even know there was an operation going on across multiple alliance. All I can say is don't start a fight on multiple fronts and then be upset when you get retaliation. If you want a 1 on 1 fight then just stick to attacking one alliance. I assume the leaders in most alliances are in communication with each other and have a good idea about who is fighting who so planning operations to land at the same time as another alliance that has same enemy is always likely to happen, after all no one wants to put their hammers in more danger than they have to. It doesn't mean there is some massive zerg, give in a few months and the politics of the server will change and then chances are these alliances will be hitting each other instead.

• Because when you find out our meta is around the same size as the others with the exception of DND/DSD, you will zerg us.

Got no problem with the zerg, but be truthful. It's because you are scared senseless. Has nothing to do with a random OP IKEA did to TEN some 40 server days ago that did minimal damage to feeders.

so, according to you its make sense why GOATS and Gow attacking Nordics since we were in fight since the beginning. its a movement :D

GOAT have not zerged against Gunners but...

Gunners have off accounts in nice croppers in SW..

Plus they fake arties in SW

Nice diplomacy :harold:

• tbh I haven't bothered reading these 3 pages....

But seams like you big shot players who is constantly "calling wolf" have no idea what you are talking about..

This is not a mega meta.. you guy's should have been playing travian back in the day's when there was 15-30k players on .com server.. even local domain servers had more active players then this super hyped server..

• Gunners outnumber DND/DSD, population wise, well over 2-1. If only considering the core and not the NE members DND absorbed I'd guess it's closer to 3-1.

With this in mind I'm curious to know what Gunners/ppl would consider to have been a good way of action for DND/DSD once Gunners ended the NAP?

// Nahoj