The Mega Meta Zerg

• Are u okay? He tells everything wrong and I am the fool for correcting it? :/

Just don't let him make such posts if he doesn't know what he is saying anyways..

idc much about your explanation as to why you joined the zerg but it's the worst one by far from all parties I've heard so far. :P

Worse than IKEA's #Justice4Pax?

You guys only understand sarcasm when it is coming from your own mouths I see :kek:

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• so....... Brezzok mixes up his words and he mixes up his ideas.... And Packie is a fool for not understanding what he meant and for correcting his points? So whats your point? Ignore Brezzok and let him ramble?

To be fair, Brezzokish is something that anyone playing in Goats will have experienced firsthand plenty of times.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• some people find it fun to play 3-5 techs against 1 player.

theses players complain for "unfair" fight now...

i need to add it to the list of "why Nordics allow to do so when others can't"

• 1qaz I created this thread for zerg related discussions, if your not sure about gow teching id suggest you fly away and consult your leader Mr. Sparrow, a renowed techer who can teach you and point you in the direction of Gow techs.

I'm more then happy ofc continuing the discussion about Gow techs or Gow hypocrisy in the current news thread, there we can discuss a broad array of topics without diluting other threads and going off topic here.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bat Man dear,Gow teching its a reaction to Duat game style. but its not the point, its just make my point stronger.

at the beginning very few people have used techs, and that's the main reason we lost the settling fight. Nordics said : use techs as well.

no one is stopping Nordics from zerging with GUNNERS and by that "equal" the fight. its their choice, like there are still players who don't use techs

i find the techs discussion and the zerg very similar. and when you compare them, its fit perfectly. its just the sides who changed, now its Gow/Ten/GOATS who justify, while Nordics/GUNNERS complain.

• It makes ur point irrelevant.

Just like you are :)

• It makes ur point irrelevant.

Just like you are :)

No one is relevant here my friend.

Neither you nor me.

If you are searching for relevance here, you should leave. Most come here for entertainment and to vent out their personal frustrations on something else entirely so they can keep functioning like a sane person in the real world xD

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Good

Thank you for directing my understanding to its un correctness. ( I like those words )

Point being your posts are always so full of mis direction, but every one sees through it.

It might work in MSM they quote a lie then quote another MSM Untill it's requoted back to then appear legitimate.

I post what all know, .... Drain the swamp..

And stop hidding behind key board.

And align you keyboard to your team and real life

Brezz

Peter

CWL GOATS

Edited

Because my good friend Jay knows that it is all irelivent and this is light entertainment.

Like cheap wine, not women

Post was edited 2 times, last by [ cwl ] Brezzok: Because my good friend Jay knows that it is all irelivent and this is light entertainment. Like cheap wine, not women ().

• Been out for a while forum nice to see it's moving along nicely...

"Edited by mod"

But i guess it could be called "High Diplomacy" in some sectors.

WATUSEESWATUGET

Post was edited 3 times, last by Achtung: Deleted content cause of policy ().

• Been out for a while forum nice to see it's moving along nicely...

"Edited by mod"

But i guess it could be called "High Diplomacy" in some sectors.

WT Fracking''s going on???

Innocent enough post...

Discriminating against Caribean people TG is?

WATUSEESWATUGET

• Just wanted to say I'm proud of the rank & file @ Gunners as well as HQs!

Xtremely proud.

Awesome off/def against all odds!!!

Against all odds? Dude you came here with at least 5 wings most of them techs I wouldn't describe getting decent (not great) OP-hammers under those circumstances as against all odds