The Mega Meta Zerg

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I cannot believe we are talking about Honor and Morals here

xD

I mean cmon LMAO

Get this

From my POV and I am not representing the group, T

The nordics deserve the respect of us zerging (xD) because thats a testament to their strength. They are very strong. Nothing wrong in admitting IKEA+Duat is very strong.

Had IKEA remained alone, GOATS wouldnt have teamed up with anyone. But with Duat? pfff now now..

As for Gunners turning this into "Oh look you need to team up to beat us!"

No my man no.. you guys are so hate-able that DnD, TEN, GoW and GOATs all hate you. We would have all launched on you irrespective of whether we are together or not.

This teaming up is for Duat + IKEA. Not Gunners.

And yeah, stop talking about Honor here xD As AFK pointed out, everything is fine in war. Now that GUNNERS see themselves on the losing end, suddenly they are "whining" about everyone zerging.

Yeah, so take your own advice and stop whining.

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• Why do goats even hate gunners. Have they even done a single serious attack against eachother?

Only reason is if you would think gunners would join up with IKEA. Something that obviously won't happen. I get GOW and DND working together. But TEN and goats also joining in on the Zerg against gunners would be lame and boring. I mean I don't know why but gunners did horrible during artie's. Don't know why they are goats and tens target.

But what I honestly think: you might be in goats jay but it seems only you personally hate gunners enough to join a 600 man meta and that not the whole goats alliance thinks that way. Also i know alot of SGR players play in goats and don't think they would join in on a Zerg with vices. Mazzi even said it above:)

My suggestion is to just start dealing with ikea/duat and stop worrying what happens 2 quads away

• Batman just gonna be batman.

If gunners is part of the "swarm", then Batman will claim that this is a great diplomacy move.

However, as of now, Gunners is not. Hence, Batman being Batman will just whine in forum.

The server is only half way now.

There is no guarantee that Gunners will not zerg up.

Or other alliances will turn against each other.

Side note, remember how Batman claims that he plays in GoW and now he is in Gunners.

This guy is just a pathological liar.

• Why do goats even hate gunners.

The leaders mate.

We all see how they behave here and on the discord chat. Sometimes its less about politics and more about the people themselves.

You would be surprised to know how many in GOATs dont like GUNNERS ;p

Also, I will repeat, we are not teaming up with DnD :)

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

• This is so confusing. I think Duat have more players from Vices than DND have so why are Vices plotting against Vices?

• likewise Pippin I wouldn’t endorse a 4 quad mega meta nor be very happy being part of it either, will be interesting how much more leaked info of this gets uncovered.

Leaders of the swarm meta may be limited in how they can respond, I dare say they’re only looking for excuses at this stage..

With the swarm leaderships so ashamed of their back room dealings and alliance quantity, we will probably see limited exposure of this until as late as endgame.

I think at this stage, Batman, I would have to see some evidence before believing what you are saying. It doesn't look like you have presented any at all?

To me, evidence would need to be battle reports showing beyond doubt that the five groups you name are cooperating, or leaders from the groups admitting it explicitly. Neither of those things are apparent.

The fact you say that we probably won't see any evidence until endgame suggests to me that you know it is untrue, that you know it is obviously untrue, and that this is the best way to avoid having to prove anything you are saying.

Is there a single other person from Gunners who agrees with the conclusions Batman is coming to here about four quads ganging up on them? Anyone at all?

Post was edited 1 time, last by Pippin ().

• Side note, remember how Batman claims that he plays in GoW and now he is in Gunners.

This guy is just a pathological liar.

How is that lieing if I’m a spy in Gow ?

Why do goats even hate gunners. Have they even done a single serious attack against eachother?

Just Jay propaganda, unless they are still upset Gunners turned them down when they wanted to hold our hand. Bet you didn’t know that either Pipin?

The nordics deserve the respect of us zerging (xD) because thats a testament to their strength. They are very strong. Nothing wrong in admitting IKEA+Duat is very strong.

Had IKEA remained alone, GOATS wouldnt have teamed up with anyone. But with Duat? pfff now now..

I was waiting for the excuses, they are already starting to pile up, except the excuses from Jay are weak af just like his claiming the goats to be.

The nordics are strong but so are gow and with ten2.0 being close to 400 members there certainly very strong too.as are Gow and Dnd had no problem taking on ten by themselves before.

The thing is there is no real excuse to Zerg against the nordics or Gunners for that matter, every meta would have had a solid chance winning if it were a free for all,

Even the Goats have done very well with artefacts and have managed to hold their own up untill now, surprisingly well in the sw.

It’s nothing other then a complete cop out move, rather then place any confidence in your own team, players like pipin will no doubt be even more saddened when they learn the extent of the mega meta Zerg alliance.

I dare say many of these players will even lose faith and trust in their leaders, just as leaders of the swarm have lost faith and trust in their own players skills and abilities.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Pippin

Batman just gonna be Batman, delusional and self-centered.

Verdie, "We will zerg after dealing with DND."

Also Verdie, "Zergers are cheaters."

Please make up your mind, Batman.

I think at this stage, Batman, I would have to see some evidence before believing what you are saying. It doesn't look like you have presented any at all?

This guy is all talk only.

He single-handedly stopped the confed of GoW and GOATS before the server had even started.

He warned DND that serious consequences will fall upon them if DND chooses to continue fighting.

Now that thing has gone wrong, he is also the first person to cry in forum.

• Now that thing has gone wrong, he is also the first person to cry in forum.

Fake news, actually I find it interesting that the only people that seem to be upset about this 4 quad Zerg, are the players that I’ve spoken to that are actually playing in the super sized meta themselves.

To have 4 quads unite against you, gives me a great sense of pride . knowing it took 4 quads with some of the best teams to have graced Travian in a long time to be able to stop us.

And for me that will go down as one of our greatest rounds, it will be remembered as one that says a lot more about gunners then it will ever say about the 4 quad combined meta that zerged here for the win.

Do what you zergs feel you must to stay competitive against us, It just says more about these kind of alliances anyway then it ever will about alliances like the nordics or Gunners.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• Batman must be stupid if he thinks GOATS are to launch against Gunners when we have IKEA right on our doorstep or he is just bullshitting as usual....or perhaps he is counting gunners as part of the nordics?

Post was edited 1 time, last by J77even ().

• Batman must be stupid if he thinks GOATS are to launch against Gunners

Where did I say Goats will launch at Gunners ?, it’s missing because I never said it please stop making up lies J77even.

Anyone that knows Goats are aware they are practically Sgr players, and like ten Zerg is pretty much their middle name.

Actually Brezz has been called out many times already attempting diplomacy with other quads, including ofc with yours truly, now Goats don’t need to attack in to other quads, I agree that’s actually quite a stupid from you, why do that ? when they can attempt to stay under the radar and contribute in other ways to the swarm.

• Why do goats even hate gunners. Have they even done a single serious attack against eachother?

Only reason is if you would think gunners would join up with IKEA. Something that obviously won't happen. I get GOW and DND working together. But TEN and goats also joining in on the Zerg against gunners would be lame and boring. I mean I don't know why but gunners did horrible during artie's. Don't know why they are goats and tens target.

Jay wants to be part of some beef

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• i don't see any problem with 4 meta war against 3,

if Ikea and Duat merge its ok, and not make you the strongest team, why to hide and deny it ??

4 of the 5 top alliances belong to the same zerg, i find it unfair, and maybe will do a thread about it.

in the bible there is a war, "The war of the four kings and the five" 4 strong kings fought against 5 weak once, i don't find it unfair there were 5 against 4.

also, its completly different, no one has merge, its Nordics problem for being too good !! the Nordics should blam themselves only

maybe they should have keep the merge hiden until day 200 ;)

Images

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

Post was edited 2 times, last by 1qaz ().

• i don't see any problem with 4 meta war against 3,

if Ikea and Duat merge its ok, and not make you the strongest team, why to hide and deny it ??

4 of the 5 top alliances belong to the same zerg, i find it unfair, and maybe will do a thread about it.

Gunners aren't allied with the Nordics?

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• I like how Verdie thinks the “zerg” which in reality would be maximum a joint op is against Gunners. It’s obviously against the nordics who are much stronger than Gunners will ever be. But keep on doing this, Verdie. Maybe in the end everyone will come for Gunners so you finally disappear from this server. :)

• Man this is so funny that you GUNNERS are trying so hard to make it look like I have some vendetta against you xD

1) No one believes a word you say. GOATS know I spoke with you after IKEA broke NAP. GOATS know the reason why I did so. So does GoW and TEN. Irrespective of what you continue saying here about why I spoke with you, they know the real reason already. So go on..

2) I participate in no propaganda. It doesn't work you know. You should look at yourself as an example. None of your propaganda is working.

3) You keep talking about 4 quad meta. There is no 4 quad meta. There's two distinct groups with two distinct goals. GOATs are focused on Duat+IKEA alone. TEN and GoW also happen to be against them (Surprise Surprise).

4) The people who speak of "Quality" shouldn't be afraid of numbers stacking up against them.

GUNNERS like to point out that they are superior in quality of players. Well then, take your own advice, stop whining and start fighting DnD, GoW and TEN. (Please stop adding GOATs here)

The only person from the Nordic group I have so far seen talking about numbers stacking up against them is Saravan. But that's what he does. Thrives on chaos. Its very funny the GUNNERS are fighting the propaganda war for the Nordics. If the Nordics are not overly concerned about deliberately creating bad blood with three quads, why are you my dear GUNNERS?

Could it be perhaps because you want to show yourselves as the Champions of a just cause against a "small Nordic group?" To gain their favor (if you haven't already) in doing so? Could it be that the people who speak of quality instead of numbers (who also happen to be the largest alliance on the server) are suddenly using the number of accounts excuse to perhaps justify some future actions of teaming up with the Nordics?

5) I don't see what excuses I am making in justifying anything? GoW were at war with Duat, TEN and GOATs were at war with IKEA and now that Duat and IKEA are openly confed, GoW, GOATs and TEN are at war with Duat + IKEA.

Where is the excuse?

The reason why the small Nordic group is at war with "600 accounts" strong GOATs, GoW and TEN is because they burned the bridges themselves by going to war with us. Not because we have forcibly pushed them into that position.

So my dear GUNNERS, this war of three Metas against the Nordics is by the choosing of the Nordics themselves. Get that in your head :) And neither the Nordics nor the three Metas are complaining about this.

• Please all take a moment to think back how well Gunners were doing around day 95.

And look at where they are now :D

Great leadership they have