The Mega Meta Zerg

• Gunners outnumber DND/DSD, population wise, well over 2-1. If only considering the core and not the NE members DND absorbed I'd guess it's closer to 3-1.

With this in mind I'm curious to know what Gunners/ppl would consider to have been a good way of action for DND/DSD once Gunners ended the NAP?

// Nahoj

If you disregard the 4 Gunners wings, Gunners has no wings

Blitz

PS: You had the 2/3 wings of 2.01 meat shields at the point when the NAP was broken!

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• 3) You keep talking about 4 quad meta. There is no 4 quad meta. There's two distinct groups with two distinct goals. GOATs are focused on Duat+IKEA alone. TEN and GoW also happen to be against them (Surprise Surprise).

Kek

• sorry I'm bad on catch up political.

Correct me please.

1 gunners friends with DND team

2 Also 2.1.

3 all to screw TEN.

4 then dump 2.1 , good friends they were.

5 dumps other friends DND and gangs up with Nordic to attack x friends.

6 So from a commanding position. They back stabbed all there friends.

7 then they had no enemies in SW so decided to help there GOAT friends by borrowing their fool arti.

8 Gunner leaders seam to be the best political party iv ever seen..

To alienate all teams then cry when other parties go and fake them.

9 late entry forgot. They play dirty and steal arties with spies.

First team to sink so low.

Mmm I'm glad I don't read these threads too much.

Brezz

Peter

• There's a lot to correct here..

Gunners had no relationship with 2.01 only with DND.

So point 2 till 4 are already wrong.

We never ganged up with nordics, we don't work together. I don't know why you would say or think that? :P

So point 5 wrong aswell.

Point 6 is wrong aswell cuz we only had a NAP with one party and not multiple

Point 7 is wrong aswell cuz we stole your Small confusion not your small fool.

It seems you don't do much in-game either if you get all your own points wrong like this. :D

• If you are going to pick apart each and every word Brezzok said, you have a made a fool out of yourselves already. We know we have to understand where Brezzok is coming from and he tends to mix up ideas just like he mixes up his words.

That resolved, laugh all you wan now about us faking you and joining the zerg meta. All you had to do was keep your Fenrik guy in control. But he had to come and showcase his skill by stealing a small confusion.

I remember once when we faked Fenrik to see your response and all of you decided to fake us as retaliation.

Tit for tat :)

You are bad at making friends and cry about why everyone being your enemy. Well....

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack

• If you are going to pick apart each and every word Brezzok said, you have a made a fool out of yourselves already. We know we have to understand where Brezzok is coming from and he tends to mix up ideas just like he mixes up his words.

so....... Brezzok mixes up his words and he mixes up his ideas.... And Packie is a fool for not understanding what he meant and for correcting his points? So whats your point? Ignore Brezzok and let him ramble?

Past Servers

2015/16 uk3 - Sponge (RD)

2019/20 com1 - Artorius (USSR)

Current Server

com2 - Mars (GUNNERZ)

• its a talent i have never seen, you start the server while you have NAP(confd) in your quad while all the other quads fighting, and you end up with all the other quads fighting against you

• Are u okay? He tells everything wrong and I am the fool for correcting it? :/

Just don't let him make such posts if he doesn't know what he is saying anyways..

idc much about your explanation as to why you joined the zerg but it's the worst one by far from all parties I've heard so far. :P

• Jay go back to sleep

• its a talent i have never seen, you start the server while you have NAP(confd) in your quad while all the other quads fighting, and you end up with all the other quads fighting against you

1qaz wtf is wrong with you, you clearly know it was a NAP with DND 120 days later, or do you think maybe Verdie and Luke are guna jump out of a bush and shout “GOT YAAA” as theyve been playing board games all this time???

Not to mention the loose agreement that GoW and GOATs would work together against their common enemy (Gunners) later in the game that got exposed back at the IKEA backstab.

you go back to sleep too!

• this server its very popular to blame Gow/Ten/Goats for things they do, while the other side did exactly the same things(and were the first to do so)

i would like to show some examples:

1) ( for Nordics) - its not count as a zerg when Duat and IKEA expose they are together on day 100 cause they have been together since the start,

but when Gow and GOATS unite forces on day 100, its a zerg, and a huge one.

2) (for GUNNERS) - when GUNNERS were confd with DND, and DND were confd with 2.01 its not mean GUNNERS and 2.01 were together.

but, when Gow help DND, and Ten help DND its mean Gow and Ten are zerging.

these cases bring us to 1 conclusion. GUNNERS and Nordics logic is: what we do its right, what others do its wrong.

someone needed to put the mirror

i hope even people with 0 in their name will understand that :))

Post was edited 2 times, last by Achtung ().

• I dont have a zero in my name here but I will still say that your logic is flawless. Those examples are exactly equal in everything and the entire server is indeed confeds with each other in one way or the other. God bless, I hope you run for office

• once again there was no confed between Gunners and DND. What is so hard to grasp about that. You think if you keep shouting it it will become true.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Achtung ().

• I dont have a zero in my name here but I will still say that your logic is flawless. Those examples are exactly equal in everything and the entire server is indeed confeds with each other in one way or the other. God bless, I hope you run for office

Does the "o" in your name (Xlore) can be counted as 'zero' ? Just wondering! :evil::?:

• once again there was no confed between Gunners and DND. What is so hard to grasp about that. You think if you keep shouting it it will become true.

That's a lie, we were in bed with each other. Best buddies

• so....... Brezzok mixes up his words and he mixes up his ideas.... And Packie is a fool for not understanding what he meant and for correcting his points? So whats your point? Ignore Brezzok and let him ramble?

You are absolutely correct!
    Thats what we do! :kek:

Love you brezz

CWL/GOAT blood :evil: Back after a long time. Getting back in the groove of game :saint:

Account I used to played on: SmirkingJay, Proteus and anywhere brezz or qb wanted me to play lol

comx3, com1: Smack