The Mega Meta Zerg

• Because of the bots, scripts, techs, multi accounts, alarms.

I would like to ask you to elaborate these accusations but that would be against the forum rules.

I don't know what makes you think there are any bots and scripts in use. If it's the timed attacks during operations, I'll laugh you off. Sending timed waves is now easier than ever with the in-game wavebuilder. You only need some extra time in your hands.

Techs we have never pretended we don't have and crying over them at this point is like beating a dead horse. You have them yourselves as well, do you bawl your eyes out in your ally chats too?

Alarms? Do you always wake up at the right time without anyone or anything telling you to wake up? I doubt.

You left the server Discord only to come here to continue your Don Quijote'ish rambling, which probably has no support even in your own bubble. Or, maybe it does, after having a look on the list of occupied WW's. Unfortunately it doesn't make it any less laughable.

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.

• Current list of excuses as to why an alliance that has had help with def, off and artis from 3 other metas for over 60 days are somehow still struggling:

- Enemy uses bots

- Enemy uses scripts

- Enemy uses techs

- Enemy uses alarms (?)

- Enemy simmed until whichever server day we started realizing we are losing the war

- Low activity after whichever server day we started realizing we are losing the war

- "We are only here for Gunners" a.k.a. the third wheel

- "We are not really playing seriously"

- Enemy has a lot of luck

- Enemy lost 6 million catas

- Enemy got massively destroyed in that ops 60 days ago where 3 metas decided to attack together and go reals on caps of which some were 6c, 7c and 9c:s.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Saravan ().

• You can explain everything by coincidence. Its a coincidence that you were awake 2 minutes after every time we sent an attack.

This + your 100 attacks on same second its something that make it suspicious.

Saying not many believe Nordics use bots, do you live in your own bobble ??

Everyone know the links for your bots etc.

I left the server Discord cause of one simple reason, its became Nordics Discord. there are not players from GOATS, Gow, Ten, DND there, only dozens of Nordics.

Post was edited 1 time, last by 1qaz ().

• You accuse us for being a zerg and still not doing well. Well look at you, you are a zerg, defending together, and timing ops together, and yet you caused way less damage than our single op. In the first op on Nordics we took more caps than Nordics took in 4 ops. Not talking about your friends in GUNNERS

• You accuse us for being a zerg and still not doing well. Well look at you, you are a zerg, defending together, and timing ops together, and yet you caused way less damage than our single op. In the first op on Nordics we took more caps than Nordics took in 4 ops. Not talking about your friends in GUNNERS

Don't forget we also lost 6 million catas.

• Against all odds? Dude you came here with at least 5 wings most of them techs I wouldn't describe getting decent (not great) OP-hammers under those circumstances as against all odds

Guess counting is not your forte! Either thaat or you spaawned kind'a late...

But for sure not the sharpest tool in the shoppe.

And as usual with incompetent mobs, misrepresenting any reasoning held to justify (confirmation bias) unfounded beliefs.

Fact: In spite of the uncommonly BIG (some would say powerful also) Zerge. :rolleyes:

Gunners still heroically functioning as a magnificent capable & cohesive alliance.

Able to plan & execute both strategically and tactically.

Against all ODDS!

Either you're god awful at this game or you're awful at trolling. I will go with guessing the former.

• Saying not many believe Nordics use bots, do you live in your own bobble ??

Everyone know the links for your bots etc.

I left the server Discord cause of one simple reason, its became Nordics Discord. there are not players from GOATS, Gow, Ten, DND there, only dozens of Nordics.

Wonder how "everyone" knows the links for "our bots" when the only bot out there, according to the Finnish Travian lore, is yours truly. And for the love of Swedish furniture, I hope I haven't been linked anywhere. ::|

I know why most GOATS are not on the Discord server, since Skype is more popular in retirement homes. But where have all the others gone? Is it because it's past gameday 150 already and people have stopped playing, as someone (probably you) suggested on Discord? What is the point of starting a marathon if you know beforehand you will discontinue at 30 kilometres anyways?

You accuse us for being a zerg and still not doing well. Well look at you, you are a zerg, defending together, and timing ops together, and yet you caused way less damage than our single op. In the first op on Nordics we took more caps than Nordics took in 4 ops. Not talking about your friends in GUNNERS

Hmm, wonder if there is something behind co-timed operations? Like the suspect of accounts hopping wildly between alliances for utilizing defense over alliance borders? No, cannot be. We are just plain zerging with no justification to be seen or found.

Regarding your claim about operation results, some things are pretty simple to check - so, why didn't you bother checking? After all, Kaptenen Loffe compiled a thorough summary of your ops. In case you are too bored to scroll down past the propaganda splats, it says:

Total damage :

7 caps got hit in Duat, most of them lost all fields

13 caps got hit in IKEA, most of them lost all fields & 2 small ei ghosts got chiefed (roughly 8k per village)

9 hammers splat + some cuts etc.

Bear in mind, those heavily slaughtered capitals you successfully demolished were mostly (not all, mostly) tech capitals with lower level fields. 7 + 13 caps makes it 20 caps.

Let's talk about our operation success then. I browsed through our internal operation summaries to see, how many GoW and GOATS capital have been given some tender love on the span of our opses.

The results were as follows:

From GoW, two (2) WW-hammers were chiefed. Not the largest of them based on the info provided by the accounts themselves (11k and 8k catapults), but chiefed nevertheless. It's another thing if the catapult numbers were pulled out of thin air.

3 other hammers of unknown size chiefed.

Wonder of the World -village catapulted down to population of 165.

35 capitals properly destroyed - to be a bit more merciful to you, I ignored the capitals that were hit in the sneaky sweep ops and did get damaged but not as significantly.

In addition to these numbers, 6 capital's cropfields were torn down from GOATS. I might have missed something, so the presented numbers might differ slightly from the reality. However, I am bold enough to make a claim that 35 (+6) > 20. Feel free to reinvent mathematics, if you consider this wrong. And by no means am I trying to claim credit of these operations, I have nothing to do with them. I am way more fascinated by some fact-checking. :nope:

i never said 6 million, but you lost more catas than we lost, that's right. not talking about GUNNERS WWK catas

I'm pretty sure you must be trolling at this point. Or then you are an ostrich, head safely in a sand pit. My signature checks out.

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.