⚔️ 7 days - Event Gameworld ⚔️ Starting December 10th, 2020

📝 Update to the General Terms & Conditions 📝

We've recently revised our General Terms & Conditions to the current legal and statutory situation as well as the range of services currently offered by Travian Games. More information can be found here. ➡️ LINK
  • 7days.png

Dear players,

We are looking for your help!

In the last weeks, our Game Design and Dev team has been working on tweaking the New Task System. Before releasing it on new gameworlds, we would like to perform one last test.

At the same time, we would also like to test an improved technical setup that should increase the gameworld performance.

In order to achieve this, we have decided to launch the first-ever 7 days event gameworld.

How does it work?

The gameworld will open its doors on December 10th at 12:00 UTC.

It will only last 7 days and it will feature the following set up:

• Version: Wonder of the World
    • Tribes: Gaul, Roman, Teutons, Egyptians, Huns
    • Map: Small (401x401)
    • Speed: x1
    • Starting Gold: every registered account will get 600 Gold
    • Payment Shop: disabled (you will not be able to buy Gold)
    • GTL: inbound and outbound disabled

And … the first 10 players who settle the second village will receive a Gold Voucher worth 200 Gold valid on any gameworld of their choice.

You will be able to register through this link once the server is available: 7 Days Event Server

We would also encourage you to provide us with as much feedback as possible either via forum here or via Discord in the channel #7days.

Sharpen your swords and string your bows, the fight is about to start!

Your Travian: Legends Team

• Hello everyone,

As many of you noticed, the start of the 7-day Gameworld was not as flawless as we would have hoped.

Due to this reason we have decided to restart the server tomorrow to give everybody the same chances to compete.

New Start date: December 10th, 2020

Start time: 12:00 UTC

End day: after 7 days

• the first player to make their 2nd village on the 7 day event, did it in just over 3 days. How is this possible when it is suppose to be a level playing fields. How can players get away with playing multiple accounts with different ip addresses to feed 1 village, no wonder lot of people are packing it in because the fun has gone. On one server inside a week a new village went from 0 to holding 80,000 resources and holding over 8000 defensive troops. As other players have said to me when they complain, nothing gets done. Toby

• the first player to make their 2nd village on the 7 day event, did it in just over 3 days. How is this possible when it is suppose to be a level playing fields. How can players get away with playing multiple accounts with different ip addresses to feed 1 village

I'm approx 14hrs behind the first player, and didn't raid oasis at all, and I made plenty of mistakes.

The first player to settle discussed their strategy in the official travian discord chat.

You can't feed other villages during beginners protection.

You shouldn't be so quick to accuse others of cheating just because you don't understand how their achievements are possible

• And it was more like 4 days after the server started. I have to agree that it was very possible. Made numerous mistakes and did not follow the best strategy myself. And I'm due to settle after 4 3/4 days. Which will not be early enough for a prize. I raided exactly 15 resources (getting rid of those 3 pesky slave militia) and had exactly the same gold as everyone else

Post was edited 1 time, last by Excel ().

• I'm also going to jump in and congratulate every player that has participated in our 7 days special server to try our New Task System, I hope you enjoyed this experience.

Please, think about completing this server's survey, the link is available on your accounts (only available for the 7 days server's account), this will help us a lot!

A special top 50 is available here: Top 50

Winners will get an email with their prize by the end of the week.

Thank you, everyone :)

• I liked the new task system much more than the current one, it increased the amount that I could do which made the first village much more fun to play.

The only thing that I found was that the missing reward for 500 culture points meant that more parties were needed to settle fast, which means resources for parties are even more crucial for faster settling, therefore I can see that techs for clearing oasis could become more of an attractive strategy.

The Egyptian hero bonus resources makes it so much in their favour that on 5 tribe servers I'd expect all the best croppers to go to Egyptian, and again this could make techs more attractive, either Egyptian tech to feed your army or simply to gain the cropper to be later chiefed by the intended player. I think something needs rebalanced so that it is at least a bit more achievable for other tribes to compete for 2nd village.

All that said, I think it is a huge improvement in game play at the start, and also pleased to see rewards for subsequent villages too.

Looking forward to seeing it on new servers