New farm list system

• Hello Travian,

I am currently playing on the PTR server (ts81). We see a new farm list system. It has a number of great features. However, 1 thing absolutely has to change and I would suggest another improvement.

Good points:
    1) Adding the standard troops for new farms automatically. Saves work. Great.
    2) The possibility to drag and drop entire farm lists, so that the sequence can easily be changed. Great, it has a function.
    3) The edit all button. Great for easy drastic changes, such as after troop loss.

Needed change:
    4) The button to select all entries has to be placed at a different spot. Right now it is directly below the button with which one drags and drops the farm list. It happened to me on many occasions. It annoys the crap out of me. The correct place should be directly next to the 'start' button. Then, either you do it right, or nothing strange happens.

5) I suggest to make it so that the farm lists do not have to unfold to be able to select all and press send. It will make a huge difference for phone users. Scrolling back and forth is just a pain, plus, it takes time to load. just keep the lists closed and allow to select all and press 'start'. That would be super.

I hope this message reaches you.

Keep up the good work!

• 5) I suggest to make it so that the farm lists do not have to unfold to be able to select all and press send. It will make a huge difference for phone users. Scrolling back and forth is just a pain, plus, it takes time to load. just keep the lists closed and allow to select all and press 'start'. That would be super.

If you want to send all troops, you can just press "start". You don't need to select all entries, when using start you automatically send the whole list. If you want to send just part of the list, then you have to select the ones you want to send and press "start raid".

I hope this helps you at least a bit.

• If you want to send all troops, you can just press "start". You don't need to select all entries, when using start you automatically send the whole list. If you want to send just part of the list, then you have to select the ones you want to send and press "start raid".

I hope this helps you at least a bit.

For real?

Trying...

It seems to work!
    Thanks PartyQueen!