🍽️ Travian Cooking Challenge!

• CookingContest_800x400.png

Dear players!

The holiday season is coming closer. It's time to gather around the table with family and friends to enjoy a time of cheer with a glass of hot mulled wine, a cup of tea or hot chocolate!!
    Today, we invite you to cook together and share some recipes with the others!

Terms of the contest:

• You need to cook something Travian related, it can be salty or sweet, for example cookies in the shape of the logo, or a type of troop (maceman, phalanx, etc), or a cake decorated with something which reminds us of Travian.
    • Take some pictures during the process to prove that you really created it.
    • Add the pictures and the recipe to your answer.
    • You are allowed to participate in every community you play in, but for each community you have to post a different recipe/images.

General contest information:

Start date/time:

December 7th, 2020 – 09:00 (UTC)

End date/time:

January 6th, 2021 – 09:00 (UTC)

Winners announced on:

January 11th, 2021

Winners chosen:

By Travian: Legends team jury

1st place

600 Gold

2nd and 3rd place

250 Gold

Special rewards

50 gold to each participant who meets the requirements (Travian related, cooking process documented, recipe added)

Gold voucher valid until:

April 30th, 2021

Important!

By answering in this thread and participating in this content, you allow us to use the content you created for activities on all Travian: Legends platforms including the blog and Facebook page.

If you experience difficulties with forum attachments, please, use one of the following image upload services and add a link to your answer:

• recipes: 3 eggs, 3 eggs yolk, 2 1/2 cup of milk, 1 tea spoon of vanilla extract, 3 cup of sugar.

1st: mix 1 soup spoon with 1 cup of water and boil to make it caramelize. pull it into small flan bowls then let it hard up.

2nd: mix all eggs with vanilla extract, 1 cup of sugar, boiled milk.

3rd: pour the egg mixture through the strainer.

4th: pour all the egg mixture into the flan bowl " on top of hard caramel"

5th: preheat oven 320*F,

6th:in the oven: pull boiled water into a tray and place the flan bowls inside the tray. water could go up to half the bowl or less

7th: bake for 1 hr. put in fridge after.

8th: roman decoration made by caramel and strawberry.

• I'm very disappointed because i did a whole thing with hummus and made a 15 cropper and I can't download it because the pictures are too big.:(

Meh, that sucks! Have you tried all the suggested sites to upload your picture?

You can also try to save the picture in another file format. If your picture is in the .png format, save it as .jpg instead.

• I'm very disappointed because i did a whole thing with hummus and made a 15 cropper and I can't download it because the pictures are too big.:(

i emailed myself the picture by phone and resize it to small. then download to PC. then upload on here. it works

• Sourdough Travian bread

Ingredients:

-Whole wheat flour (for best quality, buy at your local 150% 15cropper)

-Spring Water (Be careful, the lakes are dangerous with all those wild animals)

-salt

Instructions:

Mix same amounts of flour with water and set aside on room temperature. Add every day some flour and water in same quantities to feed the sourdough starter. After a few days there will form bubbles which means the fermentation has started. Take the sourdough starter and mix it with the same amount of flour and add some salt. Add water until it's a smooth dough and knead it for 15 minutes at least (or use dark magic like a food processor). Set aside and let it rise for a day on room temperature. Next day cut a ‘T’ in the bread (it’s a Travian bread after all) and bake in the oven of your level 5 bakery for 1 hour at 160 °C. Serve, slice and enjoy.

"Over iets nadenken zonder het per definitie waar hoeft te zijn is een vorm van ontwikkeling."

• Settler chocolate cookies (They are vegan and gluten free!)

Ingredients:
    1dl Coconut oil

1dl white sugar

1.5dl brown sugar

1tsp salt

0.5dl oat milk

1 tsp vanilla powder

3dl gluten free flour

0.5 tsp baking powder

100g dark chocolate

Instructions:

Heat coconut oil in microwave until soft, stir together with sugar, salt and milk.

ZGVgUpY.jpg

Chop/break chocolate into small pieces. Add all remaining ingredients to the mixture.

d6DFBmh.jpg

Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes. Heat oven to 180°C.

Shape dough into cookies, decorate with more chocolate. I made my cookie in the shape of a settler:

zzprRvZ.jpg

Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes. They lose their shape a little so I cut the edges to give the cookies their original shape back. This is the final result, enjoy!

3HNizaH.jpg

• Shield Linzer Cookies

Ingredients:
    300 g flour
    200g g butter
    1 egg yolk
    10 g powdered sugar
    grated lemon rind
    jam of your choice

How to make it:
    1. Pour the flour into a bowl, add butter, egg yolk, powdered sugar and the grated lemon rid then knead the dough. 2. Rest it in the fridge, then on a lightly floured surface roll out the dough and using cookie cutter cut out the cookies. To cut out the shield formed centers of the cookies use a sharp knife.
    3. Place a parchment paper on your baking sheet, smear the cookies with the egg and preheat your oven to 180 degrees then bake them.
    4. When it is done, spread a layer of jam on the bottom surface of the cookie and place the upper layer then hint it with some powdered sugar.