bug in surrounding

• I saw that problem many times ... I spied someone, I attacked and "resurces" werelost, buildings lowered, troops died

I think there is some bug in surrounding and it's not showing all attacks/reports

in my attachments you can see, that someone lowered buildings (granary and warehouse), but there is no report in surrounding

I do not think, that player just destroyed warehouse and granary in his village (he is playing it, has many villages)

I do not think, that he has same production for every resource (crop should be a bit smaller, because there are 3 troops)

• If there is no fighting in the village during an attack (i.e. no troops lost), it won't show up in surrounding.

I do not think, that he has same production for every resource (crop should be a bit smaller, because there are 3 troops)

You scouted 5 hours apart - depending on res production in the village, that's plenty of time to go from 4k to 8k crop (to be exact, he'd only need about 750 crop production per hour in the village). Since he was already above the warehouse cap, it makes sense that those are full. Also, he could very well have taken some levels off of his own granary and warehouse - you'll notice that he increased cranny capacity, so he might have demolished some levels of storage, to ensure that it would be below cranny cap.

• ok .. my fault .. now I see in manual:

surrouding reports - " ... They will provide you with useful information about your immediate surroundings, like when an oasis has been raided, a village has been founded or when a fight with losses has taken place in a nearby village ..."

I thought that every attack is included

so it's not bug