Workshop 8th of December: Endgame/WW changes

• I'm looking for some community feedback on the topic of the next meeting between us ambassadors and TG. The topic is Endgame

More specifically, we are discussing the proposals that last year's ambassadors and TG came up with (to be discussed further, including with the communities). I didn't see much of a reaction to it when the notes were published last year, so I'm looking to see if I can get any more community feedback, so I can tell TG what the .com community thinks of the proposals.

If you are too lazy to look up the notes from last year, here is the short form of the changes:

• WWs spawn 30 days prior to plans, and they are spawned pseudo-randomly (on two circles around the center of the map, one close, and one further out). Number of WWs in each circle (and total numbers of WWs) is up for discussion too - for example, lowering WW numbers might cause direct competition over controlling areas around the WW.
    • WW building plans lower WW building time. To be more exact, each WW plan the alliance of the WW holder has, beyond the first two needed for level 100 completion, lowers WW building time (with diminishing returns). So if you have 3 plans in the alliance, your WW builds 10% faster, if you have 4, it builds 19% faster, 5, 27%... and so on.

Full notes are available here, with specifics to the proposals:

https://blog.travian.com/wp-co…World-Map-and-Endgame.pdf

Please provide any feedback to the above changes, or any other endgame proposals, in this thread or in private.

• How to kill the game 101.

Make a proposal then.

W6 2020 - Lockdown - Havoc Squad™ - TtP

W1 2019 - Hive - Havoc Squad™ - PROJECT

W29 2018 - SCV - Havoc Squad™ - DEAR (Sieg)

• Make a proposal then.

I got you fam, thanks for quoting me, as I had forgotten about the thread already.

Right now, it’s not uncommon that an alliance get 10 building plans if not all of them, since premade alliances all can plan for the spawns as they are publically known, which would give a super unfair advantage and make it basically unwinnable for anyone else. So forget about that idea.

So here’s my proposal; Scratch the random WW spawns, as it doesn’t do anything.

Lower the amount of Building plans to 7-9 and make building plan spawn pseudo-random on a single circle.

That will make it easier for people to force building plan movements which would pause a WW build, as not everyone will be able to always keep 2 active.
    It would encourage more people to attack, without giving a super unfair advantage to the alliance with more plans than others.

Another change that could be made is to lower the amount of WWs to 8 (4 in grey and 1 in each quad at 100/100) not that it would really do much though.

• the 2nd point would cause big unbalance

it's already bad if one side is strong enough to have a lot of plans.. it would not be nice to give them an extra prize based on that.
    So I would remove completely this point OR at worst I would say do the opposite : any plan past the first 2 would cause delays in building ( if one side is overwhelming strong, give them an handicap, not a bonus )

About the first point ( ww location ) , why not simply go back to how the WWs used to be once upon a time, at that point ?

Any account could promote one of their villages, wherever it was, to WW village

mazzi as nickname - SGR

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

• WW spawn:

1 in grey zone, random

3 in each quad, random outside grey zone up to 125|125 area or similar

consider that when WW spawns later, less time to build them so look at date when natars start to build.

it will not be uncommon that short after spawn/capture they will be zero-popped like in the older versions with random spawn (maybe even 2-3 times)

Construction plans:

remove the fixed locations as well and think of a similar spawn system.

on servers with low player numbers, try with 5 WW max ?

(this will prevent players for aiming #1 off by cleaning 3 WW not used)

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• the 2nd point would cause big unbalance

it's already bad if one side is strong enough to have a lot of plans.. it would not be nice to give them an extra prize based on that.
    So I would remove completely this point OR at worst I would say do the opposite : any plan past the first 2 would cause delays in building ( if one side is overwhelming strong, give them an handicap, not a bonus )

About the first point ( ww location ) , why not simply go back to how the WWs used to be once upon a time, at that point ?

Any account could promote one of their villages, wherever it was, to WW village

It actually makes sense to provide the build bonus for more plans. This would encourage more aggressiveness in taking plans from players after spawn, allow trailing WW's a chance to boost build speed to catch back up and make it more of a race, AND on servers with low activity and low player numbers that boost would help put everyone out of their misery faster. Com 3 right now being a good example of this. TK confed has demolished most of the resistance in the server and now most people are just waiting for the end to come. And waiting.....and waiting.... and waiting ..... as the WW builds as quickly as possible, which would be a lot faster with plan speed boosts.

I should note this would also make plans more valuable and not just a random arti useful so people can TR to a village.

I wish I had a copy of an old thread from the old Travian forums called: Diary of a M.O.R.O.N written by Marmotman. Best. Travian. Story. Ever.

Adroth Com3 May 5th 2020 -December 19th 2020 #84 Pop #157 Attacker #42 Defender #92 hero (lv 104) #18 anvil on the server at the end