Stars. Battle reports.

• You clearly have no idea what's going on in the server do you? You are probably one of those 18 mega accounts that all natars villages are talking about. Still trying to catch a relapse hammer or you're calling it quits?

You are accusing Olympia of tech abusing while there are players in the server farming 500k ph? You should just quit Travian, you clearly have no clue...

Fake News:

1/2: Did it hurt?

3: Did you not get the invite? There is a strict anti-noob policy in place, maybe that's why.

4: Massive 4 wing META in the SW?!?!?!! Again you've got no clue, just go hit the delete button, stop wasting your time.

5: TDS never offered any support, are too incompetent to offer any sort of advice and are not an Alliance - it's just a group of random people. If you don't believe me, look at all those deleted accounts on GTs. Is this just a coincidence? And no Olympia's spies in TDS - actually the only spy in TDS was a stars tech account, you can look it up...with your own eyes... Also why don't you ask your friends in SG, if you have any, to tell you how close and 'friendly' they were with other alliances across the server?

Sooo no noob, you won't see any reports from Olympia - but if you are too eager, go check your reports at your account. I am pretty sure you'll find plenty in there.

• But olympia are losing though, aren't they? I mean your salty angry, response , which is similar to a school girl strop, would also indicate , you are losing, wouldn't you agree?

Anglo 1 observational player

• But olympia are losing though, aren't they? I mean your salty angry, response , which is similar to a school girl strop, would also indicate , you are losing, wouldn't you agree?

I presume from your attempted insults that you are from TDS and salty at losing to losers :D

• Here are the top reasons why I'm almost dead out of boredom on AS5:

- I'm a wolf forced into exile as I joined 27 days after the server start, and the quad leaders think I'm a spy from another quad.

- I'm a non-Russian on an Anglo server - how dare me?

Jesus, guys, y'all are such an exclusive pit of snakelings. Maybe a flashy earring or two on your nose would make you swell in pride. But fair dinkum considering the mauling Olympia is receiving. :love: 666 and other children of the grandmum couldn't last a month - how cruel!!! Stars are big, Stars are good, but Stars don't talk. ?(

Com2 (2020/Dual) hera; AS8 (2019/Dual) Grandmaster; AS29 (2019/Dual) Fluffy; AS6 (2018/Dual) Space Cakes; UK1 (2018/Solo) Mental; AU1 (2016/Solo) Mental; UK4 (2015/Dual) Meira; UK1 (2015/Dual) Asher; Com1 (2014/Dual) redstar; AU5 (2013/Solo) Chase; AU4 (2011/Solo) Chase

• I spy, isn't that a game, you play on long journeys? With all those speedy boots in the hands of Stars, perhaps no time for idle chit chat?

Anglo 2: The Count

Anglo 6: hyperion and the absent hammer

Anglo 1: Balrog

Anglo 5: Vodka Martini

Anglo 4: chocolate teardrop of desire :P

• And the goats resume bleating in unison...

Com2 (2020/Dual) hera; AS8 (2019/Dual) Grandmaster; AS29 (2019/Dual) Fluffy; AS6 (2018/Dual) Space Cakes; UK1 (2018/Solo) Mental; AU1 (2016/Solo) Mental; UK4 (2015/Dual) Meira; UK1 (2015/Dual) Asher; Com1 (2014/Dual) redstar; AU5 (2013/Solo) Chase; AU4 (2011/Solo) Chase