Why Gunners took st from Ten/Dnd

• Just as my vacation is nearing it’s crescendo it’s come to my attention that Gunners have taken away another st from Ten/Dnd.

Well it all seems to have stemmed from a disgruntled dnd player. This dnd player wrote to gunners expressing their disdain on what the remnants of vices had become, lowering themselves deep this time in to the murky cesspool whilst usurping other teams for their defense and resources.

Dnd can’t rely on themselves any more and when teams seek to dominate others 4vs1 it can no longer be called a competition of any sort they are truly seeking.

it’s not Gunners fault that made thing’s not right and unfair for the dnd player he didn’t like being part of the ultimate mega meta anymore that resorted to using 4 quads and relying on ridiculous numbers, is it really any wonder why sometimes even teams own players would seek to break such an unscrupulous mould ?

Sending players to other metas for protection calling on 3-4 quads to overwhelm just one team, how do they even take themselves seriously?

The teams that have joined the ultimate mega zerg imho have become the epitome of failures. And if the occasional disgruntled player comes running from this not happy about it, it’s not Gunners or Gunners leaders who are at fault or to be blamed. zergs should take ownership for their own mishaps and doings.

• Can you even show that msg what the "not plant" ex gunners player wrote to you?

This aged well

:kek:

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• This is horse crap cover up for a bad ethics play and you know it. Ethically he could have left but instead you help the person lie their way into picking up the trainer and then dropping tag. That is bad form and anyone playing travian longer than a year knows it. Gunners, Want to know why people do not want you to win. This is a clear example of it. I wonder how many of your own players will see this as bad form. I wonder how many may start to turn. Lets see.

• Jimmy whats bad form is playing an enemy 4vs1 even if you’ve already got the players and numbers to stand toe to toe. There is a limitation of confeds for a reason and there is no glory in spamming confed partners for victory.

As far as I know and from what I’ve seen, this instance had nothing to do with a plant, and more to do with a disgruntled player in Dnd and even if that wasn’t the case, it was Gow that started the trend of using high level implants and taking spying to next level extremes. Not to mention vices who were pioneers even before that!

Today it’s needed In travian to out perform other teams that have pioneered such tactics and continue to play X50 times shadier, in this regard.

That said all teams use espionage on some level. Love them or hate them spies are very much part of the game, there may be a limit of confeds but there is little limit on a player being a spy or taking one for the team.

This is a war game and having a strong espionage game at this level of play on com2 is just as important, it’s about knowing the enemy and being prepared to out play them. It’s never been against the rules like teching and after what we’ve seen with the capn it would be foolish not to use and employ spies with just as much vigour.

As much as I don’t like playing in this way and usually the first to speak out against it, even I can appreciate on a server like this a strong spy game on com2 has for better or worse become a required form of necessity.

• So let me get this right. Mojo Jojo played by MonkeyMagic played on Rompa Stompa last server, guess where? Yes in gunners, his sitter and tech Maleficent played guess where? In gunners too.

His profile clearly states not literally, but in other words, if you mess with gunners - you will get f**ked.

Another thing worth to mention, as he played for gunners means he was ok with all of those scenarios:

Gunners + GoW joint op on TEN = fine

Gunners + TEN joint op on GoW Wwk's = fine

Gunners + TEN joint op on GoW WW = fine

Gunners + DND pre server NAP = fine

DND + GoW joint op and DND getting help with def against gunners = not fine

So suddenly when this same things happens against gunners is not fine and called zerg and this BS is justified?

When gunners "Luckily took TEN ST" it was also dissapointed player or just pure luck or what?

I don't think anyone can go any lower than what Gunners are doing or how are they playing, hence this is not even playing anymore, I don't know what can it even be called.

Before you start posting Clowns and stuff again look into the mirror - that's the closest to the clown you'll ever see.

Best regards

Post was edited 1 time, last by Anze ().

• Batman, please stop trying to justify these type of tactics as they just ruin the whole game. As you said it is supposed to be a war game not a competition of what alliance have the lowest ethics. Just because something doesn't break the official game rules doesn't make it wrong. In a game of football if half the team joined decided to join the other side part way through the match, as far as I know that wouldn't break any rules, but it would ruin the match.

You keep claiming that there is a 4 on 1 fight going on, but up until this point it has only been GOW and DND who have done operations on GUNNERS, in case you hadn't noticed there was a big Operation on the Nordics a few days back. However, after this I hope the rest of the server does turn against GUNNERS, as there have been no rules broken MH can't enforce any punishment, so the only way the rest of the server can show that this type of game play isn't acceptable is to take a stand against it.

• Before you start posting Clowns and stuff again look into the mirror - that's the closest to the clown you'll ever see.

Best regards

I don’t think anyone can really compete with the likes of Sardinha or lohahalol, what do you think that says about Dnd, let’s not also forget vices used far worse plants and techniques in the past.

Mud Slinging or acting salty about this is hypocritical at best, against one player that clearly had enough of the dnd bs... its your prerogative ofc how you decide to take this, but Don’t be afraid to look long and hard in to dnds mirror yourself, if you do I have no doubts you’d find many more telling revelations that you may not be quite happy to deal with.

Way I see it Dnd still have a lot going on for them, privy to being part of a unified 4 quad meta, and your also one of the few Anze that has the luxury to freely join other zerg teams for personalised defense whenever you like or feel the need, your special, must feel good to know that the ultimate of mega metas will always have your back.

The metas exceptional size we still haven’t seen for quite some time, way before, even the last couple of rounds, this level zerging pales in any comparison, after all this isn’t a server with 30k players regardless of one st..

Gunners are still very much the under dogs.

After the capn low blows and dirty tricks from gow last round, gunners has every right to be prepared, I’d be legitimately surprised if we don’t see far worse methods being played out and used against the top Guns from the likes of Gow and Dnd soon.

• Pretty impressive delusional skills expressed by Anze above.

Only he can directly screenshot a statement on a profile (I mean actually show what it says word for word). Then miss quote it/ twist it to represent what it says to suit himself.

Please see the exert from a DSD players profile, its clearly states (not literally) that DND are taking it up the a*s.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• So ignore all other facts and just stick to 1 that you can try to prove is false. Eitherway if anyone feels like what Gunners are doing is normal or ok I feel sorry for you.

• Are you seriously still crying over how you lost an artie yesterday? This looked a lot like last com 1 when your team was gifted the small boots after ex-Vices ww holder who for some unexplainable reason was playing in SGR decided he was "unsatisfied" there. So it's ok as long as you are the one getting the arties? Take your own advice and find a mirror. And clean your face while at it. Balkan boys don't cry.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Are you seriously still crying over how you lost an artie yesterday? This looked a lot like last com 1 when your team was gifted the small boots after ex-Vices ww holder who for some unexplainable reason was playing in SGR decided he was "unsatisfied" there. So it's ok as long as you are the one getting the arties? Take your own advice and find a mirror. And clean your face while at it. Balkan boys don't cry.

Former vices WW holder played in SGR? Who is that? only person who was dissatisfied and switched was Clubswingers and the boots were given back to SGR. Also it has nothing to do with me, I didn't even know boots were taken.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Anze ().

• Former vices WW holder played in SGR? Who is that? only person who was dissatisfied and switched was Clubswingers and the boots were given back to SGR. Also it has nothing to do with me, I didn't even know boots were taken. Also get the fuck away from me and stop the obssession to always just wait for what I do/say and do something to counter me. Get a life bitch. You are old and should be wise, yet you act like you are 15.

*Hope you see this before I get banned

Yes, I saw. Reported too :S You proved once again what a nice boy you are when you are losing. Dual on Clubswinger said himself that he used to play on Dirty Express. In a way he bragged about it. I wasn't lazy and checked gettertools. Guess who was ww holder for Vices. Maybe, MAYBE, you didn't know, but you never complained about the way you got the boots and kept playing there until the end. So why ask from others something that you're not willing to respect yourself?

• Yes, I saw. Reported too :S You proved once again what a nice boy you are when you are losing. Dual on Clubswinger said himself that he used to play on Dirty Express. In a way he bragged about it. I wasn't lazy and checked gettertools. Guess who was ww holder for Vices. Maybe, MAYBE, you didn't know, but you never complained about the way you got the boots and kept playing there until the end. So why ask from others something that you're not willing to respect yourself?

Ahhh that must be dirty, the guy who joined SGR even before that server and didnt actually play Clubswingers and definitely not when Clubswingers switched. Only Stratos was on acc when he switched. And as I said I didnt have any part with this boots stuff, and they were given back instantly. So no, it's not even close or comparable. And no, I don't mind losing, but I mind when people do stuff like Gunners are doing whole server long. And why do you always need to have a say in everything? You never have all facts, just half stories that you turn as it suits you. I don't understand how can you even support Gunners in this? If someone played against you like that you would be ok with it?

• Ahhh that must be dirty, the guy who joined SGR even before that server and didnt actually play Clubswingers and definitely not when Clubswingers switched. Only Stratos was on acc when he switched. And as I said I didnt have any part with this boots stuff, and they were given back instantly. So no, it's not even close or comparable. And no, I don't mind losing, but I mind when people do stuff like Gunners are doing whole server long. And why do you always need to have a say in everything? You never have all facts, just half stories that you turn as it suits you. I don't understand how can you even support Gunners in this? If someone played against you like that you would be ok with it?

They were given back? ^^ He was not on the acc? Everything was in the public chat. All the facts from getter can be checked. Reports were shared. Of course, he was also the one who created that chat so maybe it was all cleaned by now. I do know the facts, but you blatantly twist them and invent stories to cover up your schemes. But you know what they say about karma... And I'm not supporting Gunners in any way. When did I say it's ok what they did? I just find it funny that you cry so much about it when you're no stranger to that kind of play either. Only thing is, this time you don't have slackers on the opposite side.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ticker ().

• They were given back? ^^ He was not on the acc? Everything was in the public chat. All the facts from getter can be checked. Reports were shared. Of course, he was also the one who created that chat so maybe it was all cleaned by now. I do know the facts, but you blatantly twist them and invent stories to cover your schemes. But you know what they say about karma... And I'm not supporting Gunners in any way. When did I say it's ok what they? I just find it funny that you cry so much about it when you're no stranger to that kind of play either. Only thing is, this time you don't have slackers on the opposite side.

See you don't have any facts. The public chat was created by Scientist and not Dirty. Dirty didn't play on Clubswingers, but he had his own acc named Dirty (was tech for Clubswingers, then he left). Boots were given back by Yoshi as far as I'm aware yes. And I didn't have any part in boots being picked in the first place, so yes I'm a stranger to this kind of things. And when Clubswingers decided to switch it was only Stratos left on that acc, a player with no relation to anyone from before.

So yes, it's you who keep twisting things around as it suits your agenda.

• See you don't have any facts. The public chat was created by Scientist and not Dirty. Dirty didn't play on Clubswingers, but he had his own acc named Dirty (was tech for Clubswingers, then he left). Boots were given back by Yoshi as far as I'm aware yes. And I didn't have any part in boots being picked in the first place, so yes I'm a stranger to this kind of things. And when Clubswingers decided to switch it was only Stratos left on that acc, a player with no relation to anyone from before.

So yes, it's you who keep twisting things around as it suits your agenda.

Scientist bragged about playing on Dirty Express. Are you saying he was lying? And he was the one who gave the boots and quit right after that. Stratos stayed a little longer and then switched sides and launched on SGR.

• Scientist bragged about playing on Dirty Express. Are you saying he was lying? And he was the one who gave the boots and quit right after that. Stratos stayed a little longer and then switched sides and launched on SGR.

If he said so he was lying. Only Dirty played with Pascal on Dirty express. And then 2 server back Dirty decided to switch to SGR. So it has nothing to do with the whole story.