Why Gunners took st from Ten/Dnd

• If he said so he was lying. Only Dirty played with Pascal on Dirty express. And then 2 server back Dirty decided to switch to SGR. So it has nothing to do with the whole story.

Why would he do that? I mean it's your word against his. You have no proof. You can't be sure if he played or not if you weren't there with them.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• This like/ dislike war on comments is crazy, who will win guys???

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• Scientist bragged about playing on Dirty Express. Are you saying he was lying?

Anyone that calls out vices or dnd tactics as dirty can only be telling lies, according to Anze.

Nra players are a self confessed authority on how clean the game should be played. Just look at how Anze can single handily enter any zerg alliance at will and bathes in honor daily..

just like this guy below.

• Anyone that calls out vices or dnd tactics as dirty can only be telling lies, according to Anze.

Nra players are a self confessed authority on how clean the game should be played. Just look at how Anze can single handily enter any zerg alliance at will and bathes in honor daily..

On how to play, on how to speak, on how to behave... true role models and poster boys of the travian community. We all saw it on discord lately. How they boast about when they think that they have the upper hand and how low they can sink when they get slapped in their face. But all that would not be an issue to discuss here if they weren't trying to lecture others on right and wrong.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• OK. So to sum up, GUNNERs are justifying their actions by saying that it is OK for them to use plants to steal artefacts because VICEs have done it before and when it is explained that that isn't what happened they resort to calling that person a liar.

I don't know what tactics have been used before, but personally I don't see saying some else has also done something just as bad is a good reason for also using dirty tactics.

• Today it’s needed In travian to out perform other teams that have pioneered such tactics and continue to play X50 times shadier, in this regard.

Please read just this part. The rest is justification and spin to what someone already knows that they did was ethical.

And not to mention, Vices nor GOW invented spies or the degree in what they are used in. You sounds like a fool here. I suspect I have been playing the game longer than you, hell my forum posts and points seem to point to it directly. So let me just say this(and lay a little smack down), yes there are those that use spies and there are those who do not. There are people who will do anything for a win and there are those who chose to do it with honor. Take a guess what one you are and what one I am? I have won plenty of servers and never had to back stab anyone. I lead an alliance on s1 and lost to people like you and then I came back to eat their lunch later with solid tactics and Honor. You are a fool, and here is why. Those who play the game know what you are about. They play it for years and they remember "oh God, do they remember" your team knows what you did and although they may not say anything now or in this server. They remember and they know and they say little things like " remember when" or " I am not so sure I can trust him though". You live with, you seem to be okay with it. Have a great day.

• There are people who will do anything for a win and there are those who chose to do it with honor. Take a guess what one you are and what one I am? I have won plenty of servers and never had to back stab anyone. I lead an alliance on s1 and lost to people like you and then I came back to eat their lunch later with solid tactics and Honor.

Agreed Nothing honrable about working with teams buying resources, nothing honrable in using pretend people to play accounts, nothing honrable in zerging 4 quads against one,

Im pretty sure you don’t play in Gunners so is this what you call your honor ?

You sound very deluded, trying to make a lot of noise over a potential spy and a player found unhappy with their team, which was certainly not unorthodox and not like these tactics haven’t been seen before or won’t be seen again.

Against all the odds the only team I see with honor is the team here with the strictest policy against those that break the rules. The team that believes in their players and their abilities. The team that doesn’t need to try to unify almost an entire server to do anything for the win. The team that’s not afraid to fight against all the odds, even if it means staring in the face of defeat.

• Agreed Nothing honrable about working with teams buying resources, nothing honrable in using pretend people to play accounts, nothing honrable in zerging 4 quads against one,

You sound very deluded, trying to make a lot of noise over a potential spy and a player found unhappy with their team, which was certainly not unorthodox and not like these tactics haven’t been seen before or won’t be seen again.

Against all the odds the only team I see with honor is the team here with the strictest policy against those that break the rules. The team that believes in their players and their abilities. The team that doesn’t need to try to unify almost an entire server to do anything for the win. The team that’s not afraid to fight against all the odds, even if it means staring in the face of defeat.

Mojo Jojo was perfectly fine with all the "Zergs" gunners did last round and this round. And now when they are on the receiving end it is suddenly not fine? :D Cut the c**p

• Agreed Nothing honrable about working with teams buying resources, nothing honrable in using pretend people to play accounts, nothing honrable in zerging 4 quads against one,

Confirmed Verdie! :D:D

Mojo Jojo was perfectly fine with all the "Zergs" gunners did last round and this round. And now when they are on the receiving end it is suddenly not fine? :D Cut the c**p

Yes... And the funny thing is that this was an actual Zerg. Full on confed. Not a temporarily pact between few teams like it is now.

Batman.

Gunners leaders have repeatedly stated they have considerably less people (actual humans) then they do accounts. Gunners themselves have stated like 150 people- when they had well over 200 accounts premade.

I'll let you explain again perhaps how Gunners has the strictest policy against breaking the rules? When clearly there is widespread rulebreaking throughout the leadership and entire team?

Please, here, where the travian moderators perhaps read. Explain, how you have considerably less humans than you do accounts without breaking the rules of the game?

The mojo jojo account from last server was confirmed to be tor run by Gunners leaders themselves. Clearly the player is perfectly ok with breaking the game rules.

• So.. will GOAT win this round?

logitech.gif

pt1 Logitech; Reykjavik
    pt4 Vilareto (shared account)
    pt3 HULO&Chillout (shared account)
    pt6 Avô Cantigas; smokin paradise
    pt5 Logitech
    Apuramento coml14 Riot&Logitech
    ptx Piri-piri
    com4 Logitech

com1 BlackYoshi

pt2 ONE 007

pt3 Logitech

Best achievement:
    Rammer.

Rammer

.: Game with BrainS :.

• Batman.

Gunners leaders have repeatedly stated they have considerably less people (actual humans) then they do accounts. Gunners themselves have stated like 150 people- when they had well over 200 accounts premade.

Heverton,

If this is true then sounds like your getting played again. Gunners has amongst the highest average pop, you see we are not your average 2.01 bit player or part time ten player for that matter. If you took the time to message some of these players you’d probably be surprised to find that most even have duals,

As good as Gunners are even I wouldn’t be foolish enough to believe 4 wings and two of the top alliances, that all that is formed by so few players.

You know while I was on vacation my ip changed as I visited Internet cafes, I’m sure I’m not the only one that gets around..

if I were you Heverton I’d look for the more logical explanations first, leaders will often say things to confuse our enemy to keep them bewildered or on their toes, especially after a power play has just been made.