[Discussion] #NYS2021 America

📝 Update to the General Terms & Conditions 📝

We've recently revised our General Terms & Conditions to the current legal and statutory situation as well as the range of services currently offered by Travian Games. More information can be found here. ➡️ LINK
  • Don't allow people to use a VPN. I don't care that Carbon uses a VPN. He'll keep playing. He's addicted to this game. He won't quit until you turn it off.

Don't use a VPN bud, no need for Brazil lobbies for this cod player. For a person who hates the game, you've played more servers than me and still look up to my position every game :)

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• Waw full-on attack mode again!

- Workshop #3: Tech accounts & Multis.

Russia was the only one who knows how cheaters work/think to some degree, yet all his idea's and philosophy behind the idea's are rejected, while the others didn't have a clue. Ask cheaters how they cheat and how it can be combatted, not ambasadors, they might have the passion for the game, but seem like the "do good and be sweet" kind of persons. A cheater knows how to look for the limits of what's allowed/goes undetected and abuses it, he also knows which threshholds, although they are always able to overcome them, can be put up which will signifcant reduce the amount of cheaters. Currently it's so extremely easy to create additional accounts and cheat. Also look very precise to the motivation of cheaters. People who create multiple accounts at the start of the game do so, because an uneven distribution of oasises. Yet this problem was never reconised/fixed.

Gebruik jolijt wanneer gij zijt in uwe jonge jaren

• Russia was the only one who knows how cheaters work/think to some degree, yet all his idea's and philosophy behind the idea's are rejected, while the others didn't have a clue. Ask cheaters how they cheat and how it can be combatted, not ambasadors, they might have the passion for the game, but seem like the "do good and be sweet" kind of persons. A cheater knows how to look for the limits of what's allowed/goes undetected and abuses it, he also knows which threshholds, although they are always able to overcome them, can be put up which will signifcant reduce the amount of cheaters. Currently it's so extremely easy to create additional accounts and cheat. Also look very precise to the motivation of cheaters. People who create multiple accounts at the start of the game do so, because an uneven distribution of oasises. Yet this problem was never reconised/fixed.

Hello :)

Which Russian Ambassador are you talking about? 2019 one or 2020?
    Then, regarding asking cheaters how they cheat, it was done. At least in some domains. Some offered to work with us to check the difference between a normal account and what they were doing.