๐Ÿ“– The Historian's Adventures in Travian lands ๐Ÿ“– Chapter V: Black Scroll

• ๐Ÿ“– The Historian's Adventures in Travian lands ๐Ÿ“–

Chapter V: Black Scroll

It took a while to finish them, but now the Historian could take a long break, so he decided to go on a stroll in the village. After some time he returned back in time for his friend has prepared some food and drinks, and while he where going to ask his friend about something, a few knocks sounded from the door. "well," said the friend, "it is possible another herald" while the Historian opened the door, and right the friend was, however not only one but two. One is donned in a Hunnic attire, while the other in a Teutonic attire. And for once, the heralds didn't argue, they simply stared at each other and gave their scrolls to the Historian and left, without saying a word. Puzzled by this, the Historian began again scribbling in his book.

It was evening, and the friend has started the fire to warm up the house when a hard knock sounded from the door. Once again, the Historian opened the door, but this time, the Historian got scared, for the one in front of him, was not a normal Natarian, he was donned in a heavy black Natarian armor, with a white symbol belonging to the Natarian Emperor on the chest plate.

The Natarian spoke; "I am the Emperor's personal messenger, I am to deliver the scroll to you. It contains an invitation to a special place". and then handed over the pitch black scroll to the Historian and left. The old friend had to pinch the Historian to snap him out of the chock. "You better read it" said the friend, and then the Historian opened the scroll:

Dear Historian,

You are hereby invited to a banquet and the great view of my Wonder of the World, and that I have returned from my latest war.

The instruction to reach my great City, is on the map attached to the scroll.

Yours

Natarian Emperor

PS: Oh, you better come or suffer!

"I better go" said the Historian to his old friend and hastily put his stuff in the satchel, and left the house.

The TSE International 3 Tribes x3 and Europe x3 has ended and you can now find the Hall of Fame for International 3 Tribes x3 โžก๏ธ here. โฌ…๏ธ, International x3 โžก๏ธ here. โฌ…๏ธ

Did you play on TSE International 3 Tribes x3 and Europe x3 and want to share your experience, reports or honor your alliance member for their good work? Then you can do it in this thread.

If you want to read other chapters of The Historians Adventures in Travian Lands, you can find them here:

Chapter I ๐Ÿ“– The Historian's Adventures in Travian lands ๐Ÿ“– Chapter I: The Natarian king's big mistake

Chapter II ๐Ÿ“– The Historian's Adventures in Travian lands ๐Ÿ“– Chapter II: The fastest world

Chapter III ๐Ÿ“– The Historian's Adventures in Travian lands ๐Ÿ“– Chapter III: Shadow Empires

Chapter IV: ๐Ÿ“– The Historian's Adventures in Travian lands ๐Ÿ“– Chapter IV: Factions

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Ridder Huma ().