Don't People like new tribes?

• I can see many servers with 3 tribes. But we have very few servers (only special servers) with 5 tribes.

Don't people like new tribes (huns and egyptians)?

I find both of them wonderful. Not sure why we do not have many servers with all 5 tribes.

• I believe having 5 tribes rises some balancing issues.

It's quite diferent to have a meta with 3 tribes or with 5 tribes. For a game with 3 tribes the game is quite balanced, and every tribe has its purpose.

With 5, if we keep the current numbers, some tribes lose a relevant place.

• Two new tribes also great.

Both have great defence points.

In attack also, Huns have great calvry, and Egypt's also have great infantary.

Similar goes with other three tribes.

• The biggest reason behind why 5 tribes aren’t as popular yet, is that Egypts especially outshine every other tribe by a lot.

Im sure that we will mostly see 5 tribe servers in the future, whenever Travian decides to nerf the Egyptian waterworks

• The biggest reason behind why 5 tribes aren’t as popular yet, is that Egypts especially outshine every other tribe by a lot.

Im sure that we will mostly see 5 tribe servers in the future, whenever Travian decides to nerf the Egyptian waterworks

That's it.

If you just remove the waterworks, egyptians are still a very good tribe.

So a nerf or a rework is needed to have a competitive 5 tribe regular server.

• As per nys of various options, it seems 5 tribes are still loved a lot more.

I guess it is better to have more servers with 5 tribes.