Nomination Thread Nx7

📝 Update to the General Terms & Conditions 📝

We've recently revised our General Terms & Conditions to the current legal and statutory situation as well as the range of services currently offered by Travian Games. More information can be found here. ➡️ LINK
  • Following has been fully copied from Sindre, thank you for bringing this great tradition to NordicXs.

Bringing back an old tradition we had back in the old days (at Nox that is). Why it was called a nomination thread i will never understand, as no polls or anything is made, but whatever. The point of the this is pretty self-explanatory. We use a template of different categories (that i have translated from norwegian, please excuse my mediocre english), but you are welcome to select only a few, or add you own as you like.

My Account (and ally):

Players

MVP of the round:

Best leader:

Best defensive player:

Best offensive player:

Most underrated account:

Most overrated account:

Best roman:

Best teuton:

Best gaul:

Rookie of the round:

Most appreciated player:

Nicest player:

Most tactical player:

5 players from my own alliance i would like to be allied with next round:

5 players from another alliance i would like to be allied with next round:

Best forum user:

Alliances

Best alliance:

Most underrated alliance:

Most overrated alliance:

Best defensive alliance:

Best offensive alliance:

Best leadership:

Worth remembering

Best event:

Worst event:

Best use of artifact:

Worst use of artifact:

Biggest mistake:

Biggest suprise:

Why my ally/meta won or lost:

What will i remember from this Nordicx round:

mangusti / J O @fix9 | charliesheen / Spirits & Savages / Spirits @fix10 | Coll Smack / 420 & miljonææri / TM @fix11 | Sivustakatsoja / Brim @fix12 | Absolutisti / L7 @fix14 | Tits r Sweet / Heil @fix16 | Derpz / Spank! @ Nordics NYS5x 2019 | Chansey / Valio @N3x2 |Aurinkomatkat / KuRa @N3x3 | Päivin Perutut / Iginla @N3x5 | Hélène Cixous @Europe 10x Round 2 | Vetonipesi / ACAB & Moccamaster / ACAB @N3x6 | Elite Konto / D-Tytöt @N3x7

• My Account (and ally): Elite Konto (D-tytöt)

Players

MVP of the round: Juhe/Muotovalio - Not once, but twice removing brewery effect from enemy wwr is very beautiful move

Best leader: Junnu - Amount of work and great tactical moves he did was something out of this world

Best defensive player: Heppatyttö08 - Those druids were very invaluable asset.

Best offensive player: Jack Hammer - That hammer on artes, ohh baby!

Most underrated account: Ministeriö - Importance of diet can never be underestimated, this account carried this burden pretty well and built some nice hammers

Most overrated account: Wesley Snipes - 50% for all the totally useless booster attacks, 50% for backstabbing

Best roman: Valmentaja - Important hammer, usage of unique eyes, even some def in the end + always ready to be a sitter

Best teuton: HCIM btw - From what I've gathered good amount of def and a nice hammer (though it being split had us laughing as we were wondering could it all you had)

Best gaul: janipetteri - Being one of biggest def accounts on the server.

Rookie of the round: Modern Talking - Nice player with good account, though we were a bit scared about how much you knew of stuff happening in enemy alliance

Most appreciated player: Cromeh (Ministeriö) - There were times when you kept diet safe by staying up ridiculous hours, always ready to sacrifice your own well being for alliance. (this can be also be said of Junnu but being a leader it is kinda expected at some level)

Nicest player: LevisDad - Was always very nice on the Discord, though also was not that active there

Most tactical player: HALOO - Account with always some tricks to play on enemy

5 players from my own alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Junnu, Qrps, Cromeh, Veix, ePro

5 players from another alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Really don't know that much of who played on which account so will be naming few accounts: Urza, Oskar D, SuA, Laicos&Kakara, HCIM btw

Best forum user: ePro

Alliances

Best alliance: D-Tytöt - Really can't give it elsewhere based on actions during server.

Most underrated alliance: Whack - Obviously won and played well, still can't give you any of these others due to reasons stated in them.

Most overrated alliance: OK - Usage of artes, bad decisions about ww hits, bad communication (from what I've heard)

Best defensive alliance: D-Tytöt - Managed to defend enemy operations with very minimal losses, even had wwh in dangerous places and managed to keep them intact

Best offensive alliance: D-tytöt - No one to even compare to with the amount of (successful) offensive action

Best leadership: D-Tytöt - Good decisions, active leading and good information coverage throughout the alliance

Worth remembering

Best event: Cataing Whack ww between their cleaner and chiefs

Worst event: Wesley Snipes shaming the whole community by backstabbing Pahanen Viskoja

Best use of artifact: Valmentaja / Unique Eyes - We were very informed on enemy situation due to those scouts

Worst use of artifact: HuutoKauppaKing / diet - This is a no brainer as voluntary letting alliance wwr to be hit during your watch is unacceptable

Biggest mistake: Whack diplomacy with many different parties - Really lead to somewhat more boring server than could have been, also made Whack the main target by big margin.

Biggest suprise: Building a record hammer when at server start was very much opposed to building such thing

Why my ally/meta won or lost: Not a single point comes to mind so guess it was just the fact that we went with so small group against bigger enemy who played well all along the way.

What will i remember from this Nordicx round: Own hammer ofc, also OK backstab will be remembered and hated in times to come

mangusti / J O @fix9 | charliesheen / Spirits & Savages / Spirits @fix10 | Coll Smack / 420 & miljonææri / TM @fix11 | Sivustakatsoja / Brim @fix12 | Absolutisti / L7 @fix14 | Tits r Sweet / Heil @fix16 | Derpz / Spank! @ Nordics NYS5x 2019 | Chansey / Valio @N3x2 |Aurinkomatkat / KuRa @N3x3 | Päivin Perutut / Iginla @N3x5 | Hélène Cixous @Europe 10x Round 2 | Vetonipesi / ACAB & Moccamaster / ACAB @N3x6 | Elite Konto / D-Tytöt @N3x7

• My Account (and ally): Elite Konto - D-tytöt

Players: (Me, XerP and Hive)

MVP of the round: It's easier to say who isn't, but maybe still Junnu for quality leading.

Best leader: Junnu/Valmentaja, reasons: having some discipline inside the ally, sacrificed a lot for good ally and leading pretty much everyday. Also learnt some new things from you, thx.

Best defensive player: Heppatyttö08, you had invaluable druids that helped the leader to defend and saved multiple problematic situations.

Best offensive player: Komeat

Most underrated account: Ministeriö

Most overrated account: Caro Kann, nicely done hammer with total on 6 trainers in ally. Collecting it as taxes makes your hammer such failure, as we calculated the queue timings etc. At least it did some damage to the WW.

Best roman: HALOO, incredible raid, good hammers and active operations with ally / as solo

Best teuton: Hard to say, but i think Arne Alligator for def points and strong raid. They also played with 25% oasis.

Best gaul: janipetteri for being huge def account and almost the only large phalanx account on server.

Rookie of the round: Kasperi Kapanen

Most appreciated player: Junnu

Nicest player: cof, huge help as sitter and always positive in any chat. Would like to give u something back concretely or as dual.

Most tactical player: HALOO i guess.

5 players from my own alliance i would like to be allied with next round: cof for hardworking and positivity, XerP for knowledge, Melm, Redo for knowledge and Pav3 as wildcard

5 players from another alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Hardest question.

Best forum user: ePro in the end trying to straight this nordic85 guy.

Alliances

Best alliance: D-tytöt for quality of gameplay.

Most underrated alliance: D-tytöt

Most overrated alliance: O.K, terrible use of artefacts compared to results

Best defensive alliance: D-tytöt, for catching some good operations by Whack

Best offensive alliance: D-tytöt, definetly most operations, most success in them and biggest ww hammers

Best leadership: D-tytöt

Worth remembering

Best event: Destroying enemy WW infrastructure before they even conquered it :D:D

Worst event: Wesley Snipes sweeping ally ww rammer from small diet.

Best use of artifact: HALOO

Worst use of artifact: some O.K trainer or all of them

Biggest mistake: Making a peace between O.K and Whack. Simply made the server turbo boring and partly unfair.

Biggest suprise: My rammer hitting enemy tower with Petonivesi hammer.

Why my ally/meta won or lost: Neither of them.

What will i remember from this Nordicx round: Too many things to say. Hopefully i forget all of them before i write them down

• Since this seems to be a tradition. I will fill this also with some reasoning after nominating.

My Account (and ally): Valmentaja // D-Tytöt

Players Me, moe-, Nikke, Epekki, Tonttu

MVP of the round: Late (Gypsy King) - Actually a linesman who does silent work helping leaders all the time, participating every single operation, staying awake nights if its needed, using hundreads of hours to time game and being a true team player. 100% deserved nomination.

Best leader: Sindre/Jomar - You and your linesmen had some questionable moves during the server, but you managed to keep your alliance together while our nearly everyday opsing, proves me that you had done something right in the leadership

Best defensive player: Arne Alligator - Massive deff account with 25% capital made possible with raids.

Best offensive player: Komeat - Actually having that much offpoints, several nice offs in the account without having a trainer before day 90 is impressive. Also participating every op affects to this nomination.

Most underrated account: Chef & Sommalier - Didnt manage to catch much ofsf during enemy ops, because deffs were always in the wrong place. After all that, those players were online nearly 24/7 and always ready to send deff for the ally

Most overrated account: Valmentaja - Actually we did only WW-hammer + scouts, but with this amount of players in the account we should have been avaible to make something more. I nominate myself, because I think in enemies eyes we were actually on of the top accounts.

Best roman: Burnout - Massive hammer speaks enough. No words needed.

Best teuton: HCIM - Massive amount of deff+ WWC in the same acc

Best gaul: Fenris Wolf - Massive amount of deff+ WWC in the same acc

Rookie of the round: Kasperi Kapanen - Hadn't been in a top tier ally anytime before this round. He showed humility, ability to learn and positive vibes during the server for the alliance. Participated several operations with lowering the TS at the same time and made only one mistake during them gains my respect.

Most appreciated player: Redoverblack - Just for his history and authority in this game.

Nicest player: Cromeh - Actually never being mad at allychat, always funny jokes and spreading positive petonivibes

Most tactical player: Juhe - Managed to destroy enemy brewery twice few secs before their WWR was hit to our WW

5 players from my own alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Redo, Late, Makkoo, Melm & Qrps

5 players from another alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Sindre, Jomar, Laicos, Unikuu & Jolle

Best forum user: Muukalainen - Actually having balls to post anykind of content at any situation

Alliances

Best alliance: D-Tytöt - Considering amount of the players, average off+deff points / players and executed operations

Most underrated alliance: NCS - It was a black horse like I said earlier. Not so far away from the victory!

Most overrated alliance: O.K - After all that thrash you made in the end actually no one should respect you at all.

Best defensive alliance: Whack - Turtle tactic worked this time with a bit luck on the side

Best offensive alliance: D-Tytöt - Massive amount of operations executed during the server

Best leadership: I say nothing, because I dont know much about NCS/Blääh/Whack leaderships

Worth remembering: D-Tytöt team spirit during the whole server

Best event: D-Tytöt shooting 4x great warehouses from Whack WW 12mins before arch activated.

Worst event: O.K shooting teammates WWR to OWN alliance diet during x-mas.

Best use of artifact: I would say whack small boots on use of grey area guys. Even how you were pretty clear sometimes where you will hit, you actually managed to cause terror in our origo players and in me.

Worst use of artifact: Whack small hawks. Instead of making scouts from several villages / accounts, you kept and hawk eye in same capital whole server. After walling scouts in one village, you should move it to another with scouts ready. Lärvinen never used his scouts during our ops.

Biggest mistake: D-Tytöt napping with KYR

Biggest suprise: Whack actually improved their habits towards the end of the server and made the alliance unified.

Why my ally/meta won or lost: Lack of WW-hammers in the ally. Actually I didnt have plans to make more, but 1+1 more would have made a huge difference. Anyway, these are just speculations

What will i remember from this Nordicx round: Never play in the same alliance with O.K leadership

- Junnu

Fix3 Missä-X | Fix6 BaX | Fix14 BaX | Fix15 BBQ | Fix19 BaX-Power | Fix20 BaX-Power | Fix21 Hanuristit | Fix22 Pocahontas | Fix23 Puppelit | Fix24 BaX |Fix26 Sariel | Fix27 Saint Lucifer | Fix28 Kivimagneetti | Fix29 Jake Bölök | N3x Moonshine | N3x2 Kauppisen Pete | N3x3 Keittokeisarit |N3x4 Huh & Huh |N3x5 Junnu & Unna | N3x6 KanaaliRapu | N3x7 Valmentaja |

• My Account (and ally): Arne Alligator (D-tytöt)

Players : Me , skandalf (swallows) (fosse)

MVP of the round: Juhe for cataing enemy WWR brevery (twice :kekw)

Best leader: Hands down Junnu

Best defensive player: Because i am a human kukko, i say we were the best deff account , but Makkoo was the best individual defensive player.

Best offensive player: Veix (Kalev) :D

Most underrated account: Again naming ourselves here ,for the amount of shittalk people did when seeing our ALFAMALE capital :D i guess it worked fine in the end.

Most overrated account: Wesley snipes. pissuseless booster ops , and backstabbing in the end , you are one ugly mf*ker

Best roman: Burnout bcs of the sick wwc

Best teuton: Arne alligator/HCIM BTW

Best gaul: In my eyes Janipetteri for all the defensive troops, but aswell Makkoo for all the moving druids he had available all the time.

Rookie of the round: Pav3

Nicest player: Levisdad (Jeff)

Most tactical player: Juhe

5 players from my own alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Redo, Junnu , Skandalf (swallows) , Veix , Makkoo

5 players from another alliance i would like to be allied with next round: HCIM dudes

Alliances

Best alliance: D-tytöt

Most underrated alliance: HaJu

Most overrated alliance: OK

Best defensive alliance: D-tytöt

Best offensive alliance: D-tytöt

Best leadership: D-tytöt

Worth remembering

Best event: Juhe 2x brevery cases :D

Worst event: Wesley backstab , gl in the future mixed fetus :-D

Best use of artifact: Unique Eyes

Worst use of artifact: Some of the OK trainers

Biggest mistake: the entire peace or whatever you call it , between the 3 biggest alliances on the server (not including us)

Biggest suprise: Fosse going to Lenkki

Why my ally/meta won or lost: too few WW hammers , and if you want to bark again from the backstabbing fact , well we kinda had a low (very very low) chance of winning if this would not have happened

What will i remember from this Nordicx round: MINISTERIÖ DID ACTUALLY MANAGE TO SHOOT THEIR WW HAMMER TO THE TARGET :POGGER

N3x3 Teutobod | Nex4 Heedu | Nex5 Pentti Hilkuri | Nex6 Pekka ja Pätkä | Nex7 Arne Alligator

• My Account (and ally): Fenris Wolf (SLUSK)

Players: Filip, Evinn and Me

MVP of the round: Sindre for leading us

Best leader: Sindre or Junnu

Best defensive player: Arne

Most underrated account: Wont really say they were underrated, but J&J. Got crushed in grey zone before arties and had too build their entire account from scratch. Got a bit ally boost too do so + got hit 2 times in capital after this. Still managed too do 2,15m def points.

Most overrated account: Avstängd! Doing nothing whole round and walling in natar last day.

Best roman: Either Burnout. Damn that wwc was huge. Or Haloo. Made a lot of op hammers and seem like they managed too make some def aswell in the end

Best teuton: HCIM btw. Was top1 def from day 20 trough whole server + made a decent WWR (split)

Best gaul: Nominating myself :D Fenris Wolf. Was rank 2/3 def whole server and finished the round with 1,6m phalanx alive. Unfortunately every op againts us we defended wrong targets and therefor we didn't get any def points before the WW race started. Also had a decent WWC;

ec7d04338de77da291a3cfab23fe12a8.png

Have too mention this report aswell here as we lost 90k of the wwc;

b09c43fdbc9e913683cfb493d5765d10.png

Rookie of the round: Heffaklumpen <3

Most appreciated player: Filip and eivinn, my duals

Nicest player: Christian from HCIM <3

Most tactical player: Junnu. Insane amouts of good OPs.

Best forum user: Wasn't active at forums

Alliances

Best alliance: DT

Most underrated alliance: Forsaken!

Most overrated alliance: OK. All those arties and this results. LOL

Best defensive alliance: Slusk

Best offensive alliance: DT

Best leadership: Impossible too say since i don't know how it was in other alliances

Worth remembering

Best event: Co-op with forsaken. Really enjoyed playing with you and all the talks in discord <3

Worst event: When DT zeroed 4 GW 10 min before LA got active.

Best use of artifact: Icento fool. Moved it 129 times and made 2x wwc + 800k phalanx. Unfortunately got "syra" in the late game

Worst use of artifact: OK trainers + Slusk small eyes. Should've been moved after luring1 lost 40k scouts in 1 OP.

Biggest mistake: Teaming up with KYR-12

Biggest suprise: We won

Why my ally/meta won or lost: Probably because burnout was sent againts OK, but i still think we could've had a chance too win with him againts us.

What will i remember from this Nordicx round: The drama on christmas eve

• My Account (and ally): Laicos&Kakara . O.K

Player: Laicos

MVP of the round: Unikuu - took more and more responsibility at his shoulders, when leaders did not care about rest of their members, spending restless nights solving def problems, well played uni.

Best leader: Junnu,

i wish i could give this nomination to Unikuu, since he should have been the one who led O.K to victory.

Best defensive player: Arne Alligator, numbers says it all.

Most underrated account: Laicos&Kakara, compared to their size and activity

Most overrated account: Wesley snipes.

Rookie of the round: Unikuu (yes your still a rookie ;P)

Most appreciated player: Tragical

None mentioned, none forgotten.

Junnu, moe, Makkoo, Redo.

Alliances

Best alliance: D-tytöt. its nice to see you guys making the competition at a higher level

Best leadership: Not O.K

Worth remembering

Best event: Aggrosettling/artefacts

Worst event: Backstab

Worst use of artifact: mostly every artefact it O.K

Biggest mistake: Leaders in O.K being to selfish to teach the new players how the game works, and refuse players who want to makes a change.

Why my ally/meta won or lost: Bad leading ship, we had all ods in our favor.

Post was edited 1 time, last by laicos ().

• My Account (and ally): Maestro at Whack

Players

MVP of the round: HCIM Btw. Peaked at 3 million troops. Nr. 1 deff for most of the round + a decent WWR

Best leader: Junnu @ D-T

Best defensive player: Best deffplayer was Arne Alligator. Made maybe a bit less troops than HCIM btw, but made a bit more use of it, and made big sacrifices to be WW-holder (25% cap!)

Best offensive player: Komeat. Shoutout to Gypsy King tho.

Most underrated account: Idk. Tomskalle maybe, always a big part of Maestro/Theo/Fenris/Icento walls, but never got a single inc. Peaked near 700k prets with lvl 17 75% cap.

Most overrated account: Wesley Snipes. A pack of PDs, and all the artis he wanted, accomplished nothing (for his ally, but secured our win).

Best roman: Burnout, for their record WWK, with Valmentaja second.

Best teuton: HCIM, for reasons stated.

Best gaul: Fenris Wolf, WWK + more than 2 mill phala produced.

Rookie of the round: Not rookies, but norwegians i have not meet before that exceeded my expectations. Dr. Destruction, GGGG, Micha and Liquid Water.

Most appreciated player: Tobias @ Slappfisk for covering a lot of precious nightly hours.

Nicest player: Gustav ofc.

Most tactical player: Junnu for organizing the brewery takedowns.

5 players from my own alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Will only mention new people: Heimdall, Micha, Liquid Water, Altakraaka, Mr. Tinkertrain.

5 players from another alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Junnu, and Moe, who i know still love me.

Best forum user: I can`t really say, not been reading enough.

Alliances

Best alliance: D-Tytöt

Most underrated alliance: NCS, did not think they would have enough deff to withstand Natars.

Most overrated alliance: O.K. All the artis, almost a whole round to prepare for endgame, only to have ca. the same amount as NCS.

Best defensive alliance: Hmm. Whack maybe? At least we moved the most xd

Best offensive alliance: D-Tytöt without a doubt.

Best leadership: D-Tytöt

Best event: Reaching lvl 100.

Worst event: A lot to pick from here. Subjectivly the loss of a trainer for free hurt the most.

Best use of artifact: Maestro diet maybe? Held almost 8 million troops at the most, and enabled Tomskalle, Icento and Fenris Wolf (3+ mill deff) to have 1/2 diet effect and still be mobile.

Worst use of artifact: O.K trainers i guess.

Biggest mistake: Not spreading the deff out thinly on D-Tytöts initial ops. They got max payoff, while we caught nothing for a good while there.

Biggest suprise: D-Tytöt using their largest WWK towards O.K

Why my ally/meta won or lost: The 4 WW-race puzzle worked out in our favor this time.

What will i remember from this Nordicx round: Organizing deff every night with exams getting closer and closer.

Nox 1-3: sindre_er Nox 4: Julenissen Nox 5: Rex lars Nox Nox 6: Balder Nox 7: HoodStar Nox 8: Dead Rabbits ---> Dumino Nox 9: TerrorRegimet Nox 10: MassDestruction Nox 16: Tibbers on Duty Nox 22: MassDestruction---> Nordic Nox 24: Mira Nordicx 1: Jackal Nordicx 3: Frank the Tank Nordicx 4: Tachanka

• My Account (and ally): HCIM btw, Whack

Players:

MVP of the round: Burnout

Best leader: Junnu

Best defensive player: Arne Alligator

Most underrated account: Modern Talking

Most overrated account: Wesley Snipes

Best roman: Burnout

Best teuton: Elite Konto (if not us)

Best gaul: Fenris Wolf

Rookie of the round: The world -account

Most appreciated player: Tobias

Nicest player: Sindre

Most tactical player: Junnu

5 players from my own alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Sindre, Tobias, Gustav, Altakraaka, Jomar

5 players from another alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Redo, Junnu, petrn, toby, Alfaz

Best forum user: qrps

Alliances

Most underrated alliance: NCS

Most overrated alliance: O.K

Best defensive alliance: Whack

Best offensive alliance: D-Tytöt

Best leadership: D-Tytöt

Worth remembering

Best event: When the server ended.

Worst event: KYR-12 left Whack's confed.

Best use of artifact: (I don't know)

Worst use of artifact: O.K trainers. (or Whack's scout artifacts)

Biggest mistake: (I don't know)

Biggest suprise: O.K Backstabbing own ally member.

Why my ally/meta won or lost: 4 WW-race puzzle.

What will i remember from this Nordicx round: Waking up 04 almost every day. Glad, it's over.

fix25 Jolle/Alkoholistit @ Phoenix
    fix26 Gucci @ Bingo
    fix27 Gargamel @ Pahikset
    fix28 Soolo @ VV

Nrx/1 Cleopatra @

N3x/7 HCIM btw @ Whack
    @Jolleh#8332

• My Account (and ally): Gypsy King, D-Tytöt

Players

MVP of the round: Junnu. You should take it easy and rest for some time now.

Best defensive player: Makkoo with those druids.

Most underrated account: Lets say Kalev. Liiton mies.

Most overrated account: Wesley Snipes. The leader of rats.

Best roman: Burnout, amazing WWK. Gz. Maestro outside my ally with two great WWKs.

Best teuton: HCIM btw. Nice splitrammer with tons of def troops. Arne Alligator, nice WW-account.

Best gaul: Fenris Wolf. Nice wwk and nice amount of def produced. Makkoo close second.

Rookie of the round: Lets say Kapanen and Pappatunturi.

Most appreciated player: Junnu for everything he did for our alliance.

Nicest player: LevisDad.

Most tactical player: Juhe and Junnu with those brewery tactics.

5 players from my own alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Too many. To name a few: Junnu, Redo, Makkoo, Veix, Melm

5 players from another alliance i would like to be allied with next round: To name a few accs. Maestro, Hcim btw, Fenris wolf, Laicos&Kakara

Best forum user: Aiu plz come back. :DDD

Alliances

Best defensive alliance: Toss up between Whack and D-Tytöt

Best leadership: D-Tytöt. Outside my ally: Whack.

Worth remembering

Best event: Server finally ending.

Worst event: O.K killing own allymembers WWR in own diet. Nice..

Best use of artifact: Maestro and Icento fools. Also usage of small archs at the end.

Worst use of artifact: Luring small hawk. And O.K trainers.

Biggest mistake: Icento for not caping his WWK.

Biggest suprise: O.K backstab

Why my ally/meta won or lost: This time the wheel of fortunes wasn't on our side.

What will i remember from this Nordicx round: O.K backstab lives forever.

FiX 29 Kätilö @ TGIF l NordicsX1 Gambina @ AH l NordicsX3 Benizakura @ KuRa l NordicsX4 Clown Fabio @ F-Zone l NordicsX7 Gypsy King @ D-Tytöt

d78 Rammer

• My Account (and ally): Fenris Wolf - Whack

Players: Me, Jomar and Filip

MVP of the round:

Best defensive player: Personally I would say hcim, with Arne Alligator on a close 2th

Most underrated account: Heffaklumpen - did a lot of good work towards ww, if we needed sitter at nights he would happily help and always nice with a lot of mobile deff close to ww and building plan (which helped us last day of the server)

Best roman: Burnout, what a massive wwk - HAALO also had a very nice roman acc

Best teuton: Hcim

Best gaul: Fenris

Rookie of the round: I hope there was zero rookies, if that is the case I feel bad for them, starting with Travian now - rip

Most appreciated player: Sindre @ Maestro

Nicest player: Dr destruction

Most tactical player: Junnu and Tytots operation leaders

5 players from my own alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Fejk-gang, dr d, gggg, Theo and others

Best forum user:

Alliances

Best alliance: Tytot

Most underrated alliance: NCS - if Tytot had sent wwk on us, NCS might have won

Most overrated alliance: OK

Best defensive alliance: Whack, even tho it took us a while to wall ur op hammers. We had 10m+ deffwalls multiple times, and produced most deff and people were always willing to contribute with both deff and Ress for the walls

Best offensive alliance: Tytot - you did it hard for us, especially us with wwrk and had to sit up multiple times. You made some huge wwrk and still some very nice op offs - they never stopped coming even after we walled u multiple times - nice work

Best leadership: Tytot

Worth remembering:

Best event: Lvl 100 ww

Worst event: When the guys who should not be named sniped their own wwr

Best use of artifact: Whacks diet

Worst use of artifact: OK trainers - cmon bruv

Biggest mistake: Losing our 2th trainer or losing 20% of our wwk in diet (including 4k katas)

Biggest suprise: Then burnout sent on OK ww

Why my ally/meta won or lost: As stated by multiple guys; 4 horse ww race - and we luckily had enough deff for last wwk

What will i remember from this Nordicx round: First Norwegian ally win (on 2th try)

Nox 12 - Nolove

Nox 16 - The Hunter

Nox 26 - Achilles (2.3m offp)

Nox 29 - Grønn te (4.2m offp)

Nordicx 1 - Fukitg Mose - KFL (https://gyazo.com/0db9ceb4d3c10053ac6efb8e019c04b7)

Nordicx 3 - Frank The tank - KuRa

Nordicx 4 - Second Wind - MM

Nordicx 7 - Fenris Wolf - Slusk

Post was edited 1 time, last by Eivinn ().

• My Account (and ally): Komeat, D-Tytöt

Players: Cof, Naiminen, Just4Fun, Me

MVP of the round: Hard question, but I have to choose Junnu

Best leader: This one goes also to Junnu

Best defensive player: Heppatyttö08, druids moving 24/7

Best offensive player: HALOO

Most underrated account: Arne Alligator, 25% cap and deff1

Best teuton: HCIM btw

Best gaul: janipetteri

Rookie of the round: Kasperi Kapanen

Nicest player: Veix

Most tactical player: HALOO

5 players from my own alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Everyone in D-Tytöt <3

5 players from another alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Kind of hard to answer, because I didn't communicate much with enemies...

Alliances

Best defensive alliance: Whack, a great amount of deff and active moving from WW to ops targets

Best leadership: Junnu

Worth remembering

Best event: Burnout hitting WW

Worst event: Wesley Snipes shitshow

Best use of artifact: Sounds like Whack diets were in good use

Worst use of artifact: O.K. trainer(s), especially the one wich Wesley Snipes used

Biggest mistake: Our NAP with KYR-12

Biggest surprise: Wesley Snipes shitshow

Why my ally/meta won or lost: Whack was better :)

What will i remember from this Nordicx round: Our useless sims acc

• My Account (and ally): Haloo of D-Tytöt

Players:

Melm and I

MVP of the round:

HCIM btw for Whack even tho one could argue a lot of resources was put to them by giving the acc boots + small diet + high prio on trainer rotation but the results justify

Laicos&Kakara for OK even tho one could argue their personal goal somewhat hurt their end result

Gypsy King / Valmentaja / Ministeriö for different reasons

Best leader:

Junnu

Best defensive player:

Arne & HCIM & IcenTo. The defense is where leaders tell (atleast should be) so its hard to be a good DEFENSIVE player in other means than just having pure amounts

Best offensive player:

op-wise I have to put us - Avstängd & tittut also made some waves but not enough offs to continue their work

ww-wise Maestro / IcenTo from whack & Ministeriö, Burnout, Elite Konto from us for making huge hammers and secondary hammers for ops

Most underrated account:

Think ppl underrated Jack Hammers & Gypsys off-sizes so maybe them? idk

Most overrated account:

Idk?

Best roman:

Hard to say, many good romans. Maestro from Whack, and Valmentaja, Ministeriö, Burnout, Chef&Sommelier, Dua Lipa and us from us

Best teuton:

Hcim/Gypsy/Elite Konto

Best gaul:

IcenTo, Janipetteri, Vicious

Rookie of the round:

To me, yall rookies ;)

Most appreciated player:

Jabbe :uloshan:

Nicest player:

cof / veix

Most tactical player:

Idk, aside from us, I like what Avstängd & Tittut did (even tho they were somewhat obvious half the time due to their scouting)

Jabbe, Cof, ePro, Latexiz, Qrsp

Laicos, Jolleh, Destruction, Oskar D, SuA

Best forum user:

Nordic

Alliances

Best alliance:

DT

Most underrated alliance:

idk

Most overrated alliance:

Idk, all?

Best defensive alliance:

Whack / us

Best offensive alliance:

Us

Best leadership:

Us

Worth remembering

Best event:

Getting a trainer from cap-off with 1k imperians since enemy had auto-dodge on.

Worst event:

Personally losing 01 off, but serverwise this thing with OK definitelly takes the cake

Best use of artifact:

The jokers in Maestro & IcenTo

Diet in Ministeriö

Unique hawk-eye in Valmentaja

Worst use of artifact:

Even tho many OK trainers could have been spent better they still had few nice hammers aswell, while some jokers f.ex weren't utilized at all so have to say them.

Biggest mistake:

Think biggest fail was the op vs NCS by Whack where they didn't even pick up the artefact even tho it was free to take and equally big was NCS allowing them to get it the second time. Many alliances would have been hesitant to use their big WWR's on you guys so holding onto that artefact could have bought you the win

Biggest suprise:

Ministeriö not going for [?]

Why my ally/meta won or lost:

Im unable to pick out any clear things that made us lose. We weren't a win-focused ally like ACAB, but more fun-oriented with ops and yes even tho OP's are fun, again turtling is the way to win.

This goes without saying, right?

Fix1/Pedawbd Fix2/Hercu Fix3/Zender Fix4/HEuNUKKI Fix5/Apple Lija Fix6/Freyr Fix7/TopDog Fix8/Rosa&Orjat Fix9/Pieni Ja Tuhma Fix10/Sivistynyt

Tx3/1 Narkkari Tx3/2 Sivustakatsoja Tx3/3 HUPS! Tx3/4 Ei Ressii

N3x/3 Cured Curiosity N3x/4 Death Note N3x/5 3 And half men N3x/6 Wintage N3x/7 HALOO N3x/8

• My Account (and ally): janipetteri dt

Players: me and Janisstar

MVP of the round: Juh3

Best defensive player: Aarne

Most underrated account: Aarne

Most overrated account: janipetteri

Best roman: Burnout/valmentaja

Best teuton: HCIM

Best gaul: Icento/Vici/wolf

Rookie of the round:

Most appreciated player:

Nicest player: Levisdad

Most tactical player: whoever come to idea hit brewerys

5 players from my own alliance i would like to be allied with next round: all of them

5 players from another alliance i would like to be allied with next round: all of them minus who got in hitting ok hammer in home

Best forum user: epro/makkoo

Alliances

Best alliance: dt

Most underrated alliance: ncs/whack

Most overrated alliance: ok

Best defensive alliance: whack

Best offensive alliance: dt

Best leadership: junnu

Worth remembering

Best event: whack wonder t100

Worst event: wesley snipes case

Best use of artifact: whack diets/fools and uniq scout

Worst use of artifact: didnt really pay attention

Biggest mistake: whack losing trainer

Biggest suprise: burnout zeroing ww over the wall

Why my ally/meta won or lost: enemies played better(planning/tactics)

What will i remember from this Nordicx round: shitty backstabbing and junnu giving his health for ally

• My Account (and ally): Muotovalio (and Jack Hammer in case Kisuli and Luikero is not making this) // D-Tytöt

Players: From the get-go Muotovalio: Juhe, Alfaz after artispawn Kisuli and Luikero also.

MVP of the round: Heppatyttö08 and the army of druidriders. Saved us couple of times and saved other deftargets quite a many times.

Best leader: Junnu - don't need words. Plain and simply.

Best defensive player: janipetteri / Arne Alligator / HCIM / Fenris - sheer numbers game, fair and square

Best offensive player: Komeat / Gypsy King / Haloo - lots of ops hammers and participation into ops

Most underrated account: Jack Hammer - Kisuli and Luikero did hell of a job: 140k+25k or something like that at d34. Had to be GLHF moment for enemy defcoord

Most overrated account: Wesley Snipes - whole round participation in trainer arte rotation and your impact was near 0, pathetic. Icing on the cake was the last day's shit show.

Best roman: from our side maybe Burnout / Valmentaja / Haloo, from Whack Theo / Maestro depends on the criteria

Best teuton: Komeat by far - biggest, baddest and better looking than other teuton counterparts xD

Best gaul: janipetteri showing how proper def acc is played with minimum gold or Fenris Wolf/Icento for kick-ass hybrid accounts

Rookie of the round: Toby (Modern Talking) - proper first round, nice results

Most appreciated player: IDK, depends

Nicest player: can't say nothing but from ally: cof/Shut maybe or Veix/Murano IDK

Most tactical player: KISULI when he played:D Things just happened around you when you had the motivation to play...

5 players from my own alliance i would like to be allied with next round: idk

5 players from another alliance i would like to be allied with next round: idk

Best forum user: Aiu where are you :(

Alliances

Best alliance: D-Tytöt, prob not overstatement, most goes to Junnu's dedication to his herd.

Most underrated alliance: idk

Most overrated alliance: Edited a little to lot biased stuff xD Can't say if one is overrated or not tbh.

Best defensive alliance: Overall def amount: Whack. From the point of view of def-coord: D-Tytöt.

Best offensive alliance: D-Tytöt - lots of ops, people willing to take the tempo

Best leadership: D-Tytöt / Junnu and his underlings - such a fun, even though we were kinda doomed from d34-> :D

Worth remembering

Best event - My personal point of view:

1) Zeroing Trabby's wwk with 4 off's, gotta love uneboots and 3k+ catas per op hammer<3 xD

2) Destroyed breweries right before WWR landings on our WW-village, got to love uneboots again - priceless :D Realized Whack's WWR split strategy's risks and foiled two WW drops quite well :D

Worst event: the moment when our acc became my solo account :( Serverwide the worst moment that happened this round was the last day's fiasco (Muukalainen & Pösömies getting betrayed by their own)

Best use of artifact: Fools, unique and small. Importance of proper hawk eyes were also evident. Our uneboots when we had our gaming roster, that didn't last that long though :rolleyes:

Worst use of artifact: OK trainers, can't say more

Biggest mistake: Some of KYR shitting our bed by not giving one flying **** of arte control. Afterwards same lugheads were recruited into Whack :D

Biggest surprise: IDK, how close this would have been?

Why my ally/meta won or lost: We lacked at least one set of WWR+WWR

What will i remember from this Nordicx round: Covid takes it's toll even though people dont get the virus. Also that there are still people with quite awful morale compass. Suomeksi: teillä ei ole sitä vitun selkärankaa seistä edes tekemisienne/tekemättä jättämien asioiden takana.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Juhe ().

• My Account (and ally): Theogonien | Whack

Players

MVP of the round: Jomar

Best leader: Sindre

Best defensive player: J&J, those boys walled 1 mill OK troops at my hammervillage basically alone. (HCIM, Fenris or perhaps arne/janipetteri in pure deff numbers)

Best offensive player: HALOO maybe, always doing something fancy and unpredictable.

Most underrated account: C10, better teamplayer you're gonna have to look very hard to find.

Most overrated account: AriableyeS

Best gaul: Fenris Wolf

Rookie of the round: Idk

Most appreciated players: My duals <3 Sigurd and Simen!

Nicest player: Dr. Destruction <3

Most tactical player: HALOO, gave me the chills every time anyone got incs from him.

J&J, Heffaklumpen, dr. destruction, jomar, sindre, eivinn, jolleh, ketil, fällan, joar and of course Capo. (and the rest of Whack!)

Redoverblack sounds like a cool guy. Burnout guys sounds like cool people, and nobody was always kind to share reports. Not that much contact with any others really.

Best forum user: Idk idc

Alliances

Best alliance: D-Tytöt, Overall quality accounts playing very well offensively and defensively.

Most underrated alliance: NCS, having more deff than OK in ww surprised me. Well played.

Most overrated alliance: OK, considering ammounts of trainers and time to chill they made surprisingly few good hammers and surprisingly low ammounts of defense.

Best defensive alliance: Whack, the ammount of deff we had in this alliance combined. Oooo weeeee.

Best offensive alliance: D-Tytöt, some nice offenses, killed some wwrks and hammers. Too bad we didnt have more active off accounts to strike back, wont happen again ;)

Best leadership: Jakee, Kyr12, in a matter of days they managed to break up an confederacy, make a new confederacy, fuck up that one too and then get bombed to bits.

Worth remembering

Best event: Burnout not hitting our ww (taking levels)

Worst event: Burnout not hitting our ww (giving me deff points)

Best use of artifact: Either our small crops, or D-T's small trainer.

Worst use of artifact: All of OK trainers probably

Biggest mistake: Not having boosteraccounts

Biggest suprise: How salty this server turned out to be outside our ally.

Why my ally/meta won or lost: Insane ammounts of defense, and many wwrk's

What will i remember from this Nordicx round: A relatively boring round. Hammerbuilding is tedious af..

• My Account (and ally): D-tytöt

Players Thirsty Rainbowtrout and Combat wombat ( Redo&Melm )

MVP of the round: Heppatyttö08

Best defensive player: Där kommer Arne Alligator

Most underrated account: Muotovalio

Best roman: Ministeriö for making WWK, decent other hammer and having small diet.

Best teuton: Komeat

Best gaul: Janipetteri for making sick amount of def troops without much gold

Rookie of the round:

Most appreciated player: Makkoo with those druids always running to somewhere

Nicest player: Junnu

Most tactical player: Redoverblack

5 players from my own alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Junnu, Redoverblack, Makkoo, Neve, Moe

5 players from another alliance i would like to be allied with next round: Laicos, Kakara,

Best forum user: Pav3

Alliances

Best alliance: D-tytöt had good players and good playing all the way through server

Best defensive alliance: D-tytöt

Best offensive alliance: D-tytöt since we actually had alot ops

Best leadership: Junnu

Worth remembering

Best event: Redoverblack stealing small trainer

Worst event: WHERE WAS GONDOR WHEN 01 Tarzan&Jane FELL?

Best use of artifact: D-tytöt small trainer.

Worst use of artifact: O.K trainers, any of them really.

Biggest mistake: walling 2 settlers to oasis

Biggest suprise: Ministeriö's WWK not being [?]

Why my ally/meta won or lost: Whack was simply better this time

What will i remember from this Nordicx round: Rat doing what rats do.

• My Account (and ally): HCIM btw (Whack, quack sack)

Players

MVP of the round: HCIM btw (I know, I played there, but I'm not the humble type). Doing big boosts to the people who lost their capitals, moving millions of def and creating 2x1/2 WWRs as well as creating diplomatic solutions to secure growth for the alliance.

Best defensive player: HCIM, due to the numbers produced and the fact that they were moved on every occation. I see people nominating Arne, because he did what he did with a 25%, but that is like giving someone a victory price in a 100m sprint because they're in a wheelchair and has a handicap. Yes, he had most def points, and obviously did a great job. Unlucky for HCIM, the troops were always in the wrong walls.

Best offensive player: Komeat, it's quite obvious.

Most underrated account: Arne Aligator, due to the fact that he had a 25% cap, and were able to produce that much def.

Most overrated account: Maestro, yes 2x WWK, but only 2k prets. (you know how much I love prets).

Best roman: HALOO

Best gaul: Janipetteri

Rookie of the round: The World, 2. time playing travian, first time building WWK (eventhough he lost our trainer and his wwk).

Most appreciated player: Liquid Water and Heffaklumpen

Nicest player: Wesley Snipes, great guy. I also want to mention that I understand his decision and I support his point of view, I would however never done it myself.

Most tactical player: HCIM: WWR-split

Slappfisk, Maestro, iCEnTo, Fenris Wold and Snuffles

Junnu, Jaatinen, Toby, Red, XerP

Best forum user:

I have no clue..

Alliances

Best alliance:

The winners, obv..

Most underrated alliance: Forsaken

Best defensive alliance: Whack, eventhough we D-T got trough, it was great job.

Best offensive alliance: D-T, this is too obvious as they outclassed everyone on the ops-end

Best leadership: O.K, they seem to have good communication withing their leadergroup.

Worth remembering

Best event:

Slappfisk losing his ops-badboi

Worst event:

Slappfisk losing his ops-badboi

Best use of artifact: Valmentaja

Worst use of artifact: Unique trainer

Biggest mistake: Not picking up great architect when opsing NCS

Biggest suprise: Realising we went 3 weeks++ without mill in capital, big losses

Why my ally/meta won or lost: Luck/where the Burnout-wwk were sent

All the creative plays from Snuffles/Real EliteKonto. I see people question this guy, but he is actually a real player. A strong and handsome man like myself.

Best regards,
    ~Gustav

Edit: I mentioned Maestro 2x in the players I want to play with again.

Nox 1: ThaZaar
    Nox 2: Sztalin

Nox 5: LadyNina

Nox 8: FatClown

Nox 28: Choncha y Toro

Nox 29: Mufasa

Final Nos: DoubleDown

Sez (?): Cripple

Sez (?): Chapter1

Sez (?): Known Chapter

Nordicx3 1: fotballdaniel09

Nodricx3 2: Russejente

Nordicx3 (?): Kjekk plukker

Nordicx3 7: HCIM btw

TT17: Knoll

TT18: Sunny

Post was edited 4 times, last by danielraa_NO: I mentioned Maestro 2x in players I want to play with again ().

• What will i remember from this Nordicx round:
    All the creative plays from Snuffles/Real EliteKonto. I see people question this guy, but he is actually a real player. A strong and handsome man like myself.

It is NOT creative to abuse vacation mode. This is not opinion, it is fact.

fix1: Gisangel -> Criblizer, fix2: feltsu -> Lexyz, fix3: Tyttöset, fix4: Mad_Dog, fix5: RusketusRaidat -> Kiukku, fix6: Mehukatti, fix7: Nosporde fix9: Tim-Antti, fix11: TaylorSwift, fix12: TurhatPojat, fix13: frágile, fix14: Green Day s1(2): NotYourFriend, s1(3): Olivia, s1(4): Seilori, nordicsx4: Spede Beard, nordicsx5: CataLAN, nordicsx6: Bunny Party, nordicsx7: Jack Hammer -> Muotovalio