Victory speech Nordics x round 7 - Whack

• Congratulations to Whack for winning the server.

Accounts: Arne Alligator on and off when I didnt have my lenkkitossut on my feet with Skandalf and Elopolice. And then last couple weeks on tri Tollontyö with xsynyt.

I wont write about the server and how it went for Arne. That is pretty much already written by Skandalf and Elo. The account was personally for me one of the best ive ever had the pleasure to play on. Given that I did end up falling back to my old habits causing ruckus on the alliance discord and spending pretty much more time on lenkkijöbs and whining than actually playing. The farmlists was my biggest input on the account which technically is what im most known for... Other than you know...

Thänked:

Elo and Skandalf for putting up with for as long as you did and actually pretty much letting me dictate how the account progressed during the early and mid game. Not to mention how well you actually managed the account from start till the end. Congratz on the top1 def on the server. You earned it.

Kotetzuru just because Kotemuru <3

xsynyt for taking me on his account for the last couple weeks of the server. Had fun destroying NCS villas :D

D-tytöt all in all very good people to chat and play with. Except for few individuals which im not going to name. You know who you are.

-NotReformedFosse

• I played on Kalev in D-Tytöt and had Murano as mascot there on the account. Well.. Murano sometimes played more than me which was very nice 8)

We both had agreed to play on chill account and not take too much stress, it worked out well and we had decent account with ops-hammer, scouts and def.

We even managed to wall the ops hammer all 5 out of 5 times we got to land it on target! Also because of the flexibility of account I also felt we had lots of freedom with what we were doing.

I'm bit sad that we got so little action from other alliances. Few dozen ops against enemies compared to only few silly ops against us? Also bit boring to see those big confeds who still fail to deliver anything interesting in the server..

Thank you lovely gals and coach-team of D-Tytöt! The round was very chill mostly and I enjoyed the discord A LOT! Don't have anything bad to say about any of you and I enjoyed our chats in the discord server and in private!

Special thanks:
    Murano: Lovely to play with you on same account, feels like we can achieve what we want when we want something, but we can also agree on taking it easy and enjoying the time on server.

Junnu: Great leader, I have been very lucky with having good leaders like you in nordics servers!

Gypsy King: Very thankful for the sitting and checking for attacks when needed. Also had some nice conversations with u guys and especially Latexiz thanks for help and tips on gameplay!

HentaiHaven: Very thankful for the sitting and checking for attacks when needed. Enjoyed our private convos too!

All the awesome active discord people who kept chatting there daily or if not daily then very often anyway, there's too many to name you all! You guys made the round and alliance as awesome as it was <3 Thank you!

• Kiitos.

Kiitokset:

-Sid: emt kui halusi vaa kiittää jottai huutista:D

Fix3-Fix10 / Fix21 Märkä-Simo @ PK / Fix22 Last Season @ HUNT / Fix23 Chuck Bass @ GG / Fix24 Reddington @ KK / Fix25 Nemo @ Didney / Fix26 Hugh Hefner @ AD / Fix27 Demeter @ Olympos / Fix28 MAUNOMATO @ MNK / Fix29 Fifth Member @ Sepä Se! / N3x1 Lumberjack @ Humbug / N3x3 Midget Skandalf @ KuRa / N3x5 t0mbl @ Overkill

• Gustav here,

ACC: HCIM btw (Handsome Man)

Sim: 6 (40631)

Off: 18 (834561)

Def: 4 (3024400)

Hero: 286 (2059115)

Peak crop consume: 3mill

I posted earlier, but found some energy to write a little more.

My "masterplan" was simple (yet it changed slightly): Build a large def-account, with a ton of paladin villas for raiding with different TS-lvls (since there were not that many big farms early, the plan was changed, and we only did 3 raiding paladins).

Preserver I started gathering some guys to play a chill account, thus why we were 4 people at the start. This was simply because neither Christian, Håkon or I was arsed playing long hours as well as Jolleh was studying.

I knew before we even started, that Christian wouldn't be playing much, but I rather have him with me on the team as he is one of the nicest guys I know in this scene (experience from when we dualed fotballdaniel09).

Like all other early settlers, we raided oasis' and tried to snipe wherever we saw the numbers drop fast. We did however produce too few clubs because I didn't know how big the oasisfarming actually was.

Needless to say, we settles the 2. village really fast, and by calculating traveltime we sent the settlers ~95 minutes before The Black Pearl.

After settling cap we started clearing oasis' around capital, and rushed barracks to produce clubs from the cap. Yet again, we produced too few clubs because I didn't estimate the big growth and the value of this late animal-spawning.

We continued to sim capital, settling new villages when the cp allowed it.

Before server started, I promised Sindre@Maestro that we would build a WWR.

Simming continues, with a goal of lvl19 fields before artefacts, and after lvl19 def prod will start.

After artefact drop, we were stopped producing spears as we were first to get trainer to be able to queue rams for a good period. Since we were prepeared in good time, we got some good hours in the workshop.

We also collected the small diet, making us able to keep all defensive troops available for sending at def-ops (together with large boots)

After delivering the trainers talent, we collected the storage artefact and started preparing our capital for t20 crops. When preparing our capital for the t20, one of our account members removed the mill to be able to build another great granary (This was not noticed before loooong time later the 20s was finished. Yikes...).

When the storage arte was delivered, we collected the big boots while boosting the lvl20 cropfields, (obviously) maintaining wwr-prod.

When lvl20 fields were finished, the production facility was once again started, and we also upped the paladin production to 5 villages (most with hero helmet).

It was around this moment Håkon had enough of this game, since it turned out to be much more work than expected combined with studies.

Traderoutes were setup, and account was from this moment just raiding some extra resources, spitting out spearmen from every village (except wwr, cap and scout village) and watching memes.

I must say, eventhough we kept moving ALL of the million of troops we had, we were NEVER lucky in hitting a wall, meaning account was slowly getting choked due to the mass amounts of consumption. It was hard feeding while in diet, and when the troops were on the move (literally every to every 2. evening) we had to feed full amount.

Due to the fact that it was mostly Jolleh and I playing, and Jolleh got sick & had his studies, I were playing mostly from 07 till 01/04 with a few breaks (yes, 18 hours) daily. Luckily, Slappfisk stepped in and took the hours, hence why it was either to 01 or 04. So big thanks to you, bro. Jolleh and Christian also stepped in during evening giving me the opportunity to get some fresh air.

At the weekends during daytime I weren't able to put in big hours since I am currently fixing one of my rental houses, luckily Jolleh and Christian were able to do what was necessary to keep HCIM great.

Since D-T did some great ops (like a lot of great ops, well played), and some accounts produced 2x WWK, we were in the lack of WWR's, this combined with the fact that none of the opposing WW's had any big numbers, I decided that it would be a good idea to split our WWR (as well as Dr.D). By doing this, we simmed that we would still be able to take down the wall with some minor battlesweeps after, while maintaining some sort of rammer that could be used later. It also made D-T leave our WWR alone in possible ops.

Milestones:

@day 12: Start training rams in WWR

@day 18: Full lvl19 in cap as well as 2x oasis on all supportvillages.

@day 18: Start training spears from all villages except wwr and capital, and paladins in 01, 02 and 11. Trained a lot with helmet..

@day 32: Hit 300k spears

@day 79: 100M def-power

@day 86: 3M troops in crop ( eda19add3a608774e445408266f54873.png)

@day 86: WWR split1 ( 8e697be4b0c2cf768de6e815d095e3b3.png )

@day 94: WWR split2 ( a41c4c84537eac334fe126c8bc11fbdf.png )

Best regards

~Gustav

Nox 1: ThaZaar
    Nox 2: Sztalin

Nox 5: LadyNina

Nox 8: FatClown

Nox 28: Choncha y Toro

Nox 29: Mufasa

Final Nos: DoubleDown

Sez (?): Cripple

Sez (16): Chapter1

Sez (17): Known Chapter

Nordicx3 1: fotballdaniel09

Nodricx3 2: Russejente

Nordicx3 3: Kjekk plukker

Nordicx3 7: HCIM btw

Nordicx3 8: Paid (rucked by TG)

TT17: Knoll

TT18: Sunny

• Tili: Rawr 8

Liitto: D-Tytöt

Pelikamut: Zanttu ja Laardipaa

Tilin tavoite: Rentoa, käyttistä ja pakkia. (Oltaisiin haluttu kyl joku muu heimo ku romput…)

Onnistuttiinko tavoitteessa? Kyllä. Naimisen mukaan liian idle, mutta olen kyllä itse ihan tyytyväinen. Pakit liikkuivat, opsuja Junnun ”pakottamalla” jne.

Kiitos Junnulle tässä kohtaa hyvästä liidauksesta ja patistit osallistumaan opsuihin. Enimmikseen me laiteltiin kyl tylsiä fakeja kö säästeltiin lappua myöhempää tilaisuutta varten. Ilman näitä opsuja olisi varmaan jäänyt paljon tyhjempi fiilis rundista, kiitos tästä ja muutenkin, u know! Oot Junnu mahtava! 😊

Tilistä kun ole niin paljon merkittävää sanottavaa, pitäydyn pelkästään kiitoksissa tällä kertaa.

Dualit: Kiitos rentoilusta! Laardi yöllä auttamassa ja Zanttu paikkailemassa minkä kerkesi. Oli ihanaa vaihtelua pelata oikeasti rennosti ja ilman isompaa ressiä mistään. Tekee itselle ihan hyvää tämmöinen vaihteeksi, ei tarvinnu ressaa punamiekkoja jne kun ei ollut liian vakavaa. Kiitos! <3

Jabbe (Dua Lipa): Hyvät vertaistuet välillä ja oli kiva pelata taas samassa liitossa. Samalla pahoittelut ja harmittelut, olisi ehkä pitänyt pelata kimpassa. :(

t0mbl (Tappokone/tilitön): Kiitos sulle alkurundin henkisestä tuesta (ehkä?) ja tsempeistä, että uskalsin kysyä Zanttua pelaamaan. Ehkä hyvä vaan, että päädyit lopulta maskotiksi. 😊

Xerp (Elite Konto): Mahtavaa, olet taas melkein normaali! Pidä tämä!

Qrps (Elite Konto): Jäi aika huono maku oikeastaan alkurundista melkein loppuun asti, olit muuttunut. Onneks saatiin asiat lopulta jotenkin ratkaistua eikä jäänyt mitään hampaan koloon. 😊 Kiitos myös niistä aram hetkistä kun olit kiva…

Juhe & Alfaz: Kiitos juttutuokioista ja peliseurasta! Ja kiitokset Alfazille kun sain tehdä sun kouluhommia, hehe.

Melmi (Haloo): Rundista toiseen aina tasavertaisesti mukava ukko, kiitos!

Luikero (Jack Hammer -> Muotovalio): Paiskit hulluna duunia tilillä alkurundista ja pääsit Kisuli, Alfazi ja Juhe kanssa painimaan. Oli mukava vaihdella pelikuulumisia läpi rundin ja mahtavaa kun jaksoit taas tulla pellllaaa näille speedeille(:

Veix (Kalev) & Jason (Työkalupakki): Olitte uusia tuttavuuksia ja molemmat täyttivät odotukset! Olitte reiluja ja mukavia, ja sellaiset asenteet mitä tähän sceneen tarvitaan varmasti enemmän. Oli mukava päästä pelamaan samassa liitossa kanssanne, kiitos!

WuT (Burnout): Vihdoin samassa liitossa ja heti hiljennyttiin. ☹ Kiitos kuitenkin ollessasi läsnä aina kun sitä tarvitsin.

Naiminen, Shut, Just4Fun, Cof (Komeat): Liiton komeat ja rehdimmät veijarit. Kiitos teille rundista, teette siitä aina mieluisan. 😊

Elopolice (Arne Alligator): Yllätit positiivisesti, että osaat olla joskus asiallinen. Pahoittelut jos joskus kitisin vastaan, kun olit kakkuvuorossa… :D

Pave3 (Ministeriö): Voisit ottaa joskus rauhallisemmin. Ansaitset rundilta: ”Eniten turhia pingejä” -tittelin. Kiitos ja pahoittelut kaikille koko rundista! Ehkä hyvää vaihtelua et itsekin olin vähän harmittomampi 😉

• Congratulations Whack for the victory!

I will bring out some things which werent mentioned in Zircon's speech.

So after(me) having a little break we wanted to give a another try to make a record hammer, since we were not happy how N3X5 went.

Accounts name came from our playstyle, which often leads to...

Burnout

Sims: 2. 50000, 55 villages

Off: 7. 1450142

Hero: 20. 1663437 xp

Prod: 1. 2,3M resources/h + raid production. daily prod. , prod. so far

About our account:

Our account was played by me and Zircon. Janipetteri was our only sitter mostly for cases where I "disappered" to celebrate the Finnish drinking culture and Zircon had to sleep/work.

Account was running nearly 24/7(sometimes had to sleep more, but ofc with 30min nap alarm), Zircon mostly watching over the night to early morning till I woke up. Both of us were more focused on things we like to do for example Zircon focusing more on sims and spending gold and me focusing on farming and taking care of lists.

Beginning went as it should and after long journey of settlers we got our cap settled in of wilderness between Tuomo and janipetteri and started simming as good we could. We were focusing on getting high productions by settling 15c villas with double oases.

We started queuing 24/7 catas at d10, Imps and EC's at d12, Imps and EC's from GB & GS at d28.

(Always using best helmets and paying attension when recruitment bonus rises).

Before artes we had to prepare and fill all of our boosters with wares and make 4. warevillages to start running everything 24/7 with trainer. Our 15c boosters(till 17. village) had 640k + 160k capacity and warevillas 1,2m + 80k

From artes till lvl 20 fields was the most boring time for me becouse we didnt have any extra res. to put elsewhere than queues and 2 x lvl 20 fields between the rotation.

Farming didnt give much that time becouse we only were farming "safe farms" with our wwk EC's. In total we lost around 200-300 EC's and few Imps becouse of farming.

Around BP's we started to queue two small hammers and got small boots for use. That time we stopped farming with WWK. Only list farming was producing 1m - 1,5m/h and when picking full sacks from Forsaken,

raids were up to ~2-4m/h in best hours.

Few words about alliances:

Whack - I didnt personally like your game tactics and it seemed for me that you are only playing for the win. I dont think you deserved to win, but you achieved it, GZ.

D-Tytöt - It was a instructive journey with this group of players. Many who I've played before, but also many who I've played against, players who hate me and some who like me. Junnu did very good job keeping it all together and enormous work for the alliance and its players. Much love <3

NCS - My favourite alliance right after D-T. Small and innocent group of players chasing their dreams.

O.K - nothing to add

Forsaken - Some nice accounts with good OP-hammers. The way you were throwing hammers here and there seemed you were lacking of leadership and off-coordinator. Good farms in late game.

The few reports we got during the round:

Trainer clear. Valmentaja hit before us with 4k EI and tuomo picked up the trainer.

OP's hammer walled to iCEnTo

WWK hit to O.K

Chasing for offpoints the last days

Chasing for offpoints pt. 2

Hurry, hurry find a wall

CrèmedelaCrème VS our starter

Tjatte VS our starter

Zircon: The only player who I've wanted to play again and again with, easily best dual I've played with and such a nice and kind person. Thanks alot! <3

Junnu: Huge thanks to Junnu for all the effort you put to this round and making it possible to us to reach our goal! What a mad lad, takes more care of the alliance than himself.

janipetteri: Thanks for making great def-account to mainly secure our hammer. Sick account by two great players. Really well played with such a low budget. Also thanks for keeping diet village for Tuomo's prets.

Janisstar: Thanks for joining to this journey again. You're one of those players who I will never be disappointed in. Also your stories of your daily life gives me shivers. Thanks for all the rounds, chats and laughter we've shared together.

Petrn: I've known you for a really long time. Cant even remember when we played first time in same alliance. You've taught me so many things about this game since I've been a kid. Big thanks for sitting our account on hard times and was a blessing to play with you again!

Tuomo: Thanks joining to the round with us and making good def-account even you werent too active after mid game you did everything we asked for. Lvl 17 fields, highest amount of prets alive 729k. Prets alive in the end: 637k.

Derlino: Thanks for all the nice conversations and all the spend hours on past servers we've played together. Great person with good attitude!

Redo: You did your part of leading flawlessly, gj and thanks!

Ministeriö: Rotations worked out perfectly, troops were kept well fed and safe in diet. Well played and thanks!

Jadsku: Finally it happened, we played in same alliance! Thanks for all the conversations we shared together big sis! :saint:

Makkoo: Great account as always, didnt have to be scared of enemies also becouse of your horses nearby, like they were scared of your huge hammer.:D

WW-team: Gj, wp.

Rest of the D-Tytöt: Big thanks to everyone who was part of this alliance, was a pleasure to play with you guys!

And ofc. thanks for all the haters, keep on hating and talking bs, you keep me motivated to achieve my goals!:)

Once again, its time to move forward and quit this game. Wish me luck! :D

-WuT-

• Ladies and gentleman, Muotovalio and Jack Hammer! Ja sama suomeksi.

Moikki moi! Tätä kahden tilin palettia pyöritti Juhe, Alfaz, Kisuli, Luikero ja intti-Ressu. Serverille lähdettiin ajatuksella että tehdään roomalaistili (Muotovalio) usealla käyttiksellä, joissa on rutosti pulttia. Pulttien liikutteluun haluttiin/vaadittiin unesaappaat, jonka ensisijaiseen hakuun tehtiin teutonitili (Jack Hammer). Pääasiallinen pelivastuu Muotovaliosta minulla ja Alfazilla, kun Kisuli ja Luikero teki tappavaa jälkeä päävastuussa Jack Hammerilla. Ressu ei kauheasti pelaamaan kerjennyt, joten sai toimia hyvänä maskottina :). Jotain saatiin aikaankin, paljon jäi myös saamatta - sota on julmaa ja ratsuväki raakaa. Vähän asetettiin kovat tavoitteet käytettävissä oleviin resursseihin nähden.

Pre-arte

Alku lähti mallikkaasti, saatiin ekojen joukossa meidän haluamat capispotit. Jack Hammerilla oli hiinä ja hiinä etteikö ollut ekat tontut, kun Kisuli ja Luikero hakkas menemään. Meidän iloksi/kauhuksi päädyttiin Muotovaliolla tilanteeseen, jossa oltiin yksin syvällä lounaassa ja samalle alueelle teki tilinsä puolet Forsakenista. Opsuhommiksihan se sitten meni Junnun vetämänä.

Mid-game

Ukkoa tulilla useasta lapasesta Muotovaliolla ja Jack Hammerin mörssäri ajettiin tallista pihalle faktipäivänä. Taisi olla offiennätys, mitä on arteihin mennessä tehty.

Jack Hammer d34/d35: 150k :teu01: + 22k :teu06: + 4,5k :teu07: Kisulin ja Luikeron vauva

Muuten faktit spawnasi kuten aina ennenkin, just väärin suhteessa meihin. Minimaalisesti sotiksia, saappaita tai pullafakteja liitolle nataareilta. Unefaktit taidettiin narria lukuunottamatta missata kaikki :D Onneksi sentään Junnun organisoimat catapointit toi jotain hyötyä korpifaktien hakuun. Unekengät jäi saamatta ja tästä kohtaa (tai muutama päivää myöhemmin) alkoikin ehkäpä tilin alamäki ekaa kertaa. Koulut, työt yms vie aikaa kaikilta ja siihen päälle yhdistettynä raskaan tilin pyörittäminen päävoimaisesti kaksin kulutti aika nopeasti energiat - pieneltä draamaltakaan ei vältytty :rolleyes: Tähän päälle vihun ja omien "liittolaisten" toiminta (KYR) tappoi pelin mielekkyyttä osassa pelaajia - fakteja rottailtiin tai mikä parasta, niitä annettiin ilmaiseksi vihuille "koska en jaksa siirtää öyhmöyh". Siinä sitten kaivettiin posia ja peli-iloa tilillä kolmisteen hyvän aikaa.

Saatiin jotain aikaankin ja paljon enemmänkin, kun täysi kokoonpano alkoi tilillä taas toimia. Forsaken myllytettiin saappaiden voimin meidän ympäriltä käytännössä kokonaan. Allekirjoittanut nollasi Trabbyn ww-lanan ja Kisuli&co nollasi ympäriltä Forsaken tilit. 5 offikylää ja yli 20k pulttia auttaa tekemään ihmeitä, Kisulin idea/ajatus toimi kyllä hyvin.

Trabby WWK: 125k :teu01: + 30k :teu06: + 8k :teu08:

Tuon jälkeen oli enemmän vähemmän helpompaa operoida ja kyliä vedettiin siihen tahtiin matalaksi, että Slusk/Forsaken koitti tehdä meille opsun. Junnu ja pakkikoordit hoiti hommansa mallikkaasti. Oikea kohde paljastui aktiivisen skouttaamisen ansiosta.

Forsaken saatiin tuhottua ja vähän tästä eteenpäin tuli tilin sisällä vähän settiä. Siitä eteenpäin pelailinkin tiliä yksin miten koulun ja töiden ohelta kerkesi.

Late-game

Moti hukassa, yksinjätetty, tili ja IRL hunningolla. Kävi keltaisella pallollakin välillä pahimpaan aikaan. Opsut lähti aina ym mutta muuten oli tili siinä, ne oli ainoa asia miksi yhessä kohtaa edes loggasi :rolleyes:. Onneksi Junnu niitä kehitti parhaimmillaan joka päivä :) Loppua kohti tuli tehtyä "herääminen" ja tiliä pelasin aktiivisemmin, vasta lopussa pudottiin sims top-20 ulkopuolelle jne. Valonpilkahduksena pimeessä nuo panimoiden ajelut, joiden turvin vihujen ww-ajot jäi torsoiksi, fun times.

Dr. Destruction WWR brewery takedown

Urza WWR brewery takedown

KIITOKSET

Dualit - Alfaz, Kisuli, Luikero, Ressu: Vähän ehkä väärät tai huonot motiivit lähtee pelaamaan mutta oli se hauskaa niin kauan kun sitä riitti. Luikeron pelaamista ja ajattelua oli myös kiva päästä ekaa kertaa kattomaan tilin sisällä - ahkeraa menoa ("joo tää 90sek raidiväli menee vielä töitä tehdessä") :) Kisulia, Alfazia ja Ressua nyt on tullut aikasemminkin jo nähtyä, suorittamisen taso on korkea sillon kun pelataan. Ryppyjä rakkaudessa välillä, mutta kivaa oli kuitenkin.

Johto - Junnu: Umbrotakkinen... Vedit kyllä satalasissa antaumuksella ja pidit kaikki toiminnallas mukana. Oli kivaa :) Kiva myös huomata, mun excelin menneen jatkokäyttöön. + Apuvalmentajat

Jadsku - Juttutuokiot ja liiton positiivisin

Toby - Sinuu oli hauska jeesata. Kiva huomaa että vedit soolona kovan tilin ^^

Uudet tuttavuudet Jason & Veix - Aktiivista ja mukavaa juttuseuraa, olitteha kivoja. Kaltaisianne lisää tähän peliin.

Komeat cof, naiminen, Shut, Just4Fun - Tasasen tappavaa peliä ja mukavaa juttuseuraa

Pav3, Cromeh, Redo, skandalf, Elopolice, Melm, qrps, Kotetzuru, Lian, Murano ym aktiiviset discordsoturit - Tylsä peli muuten ilman jotain yhteisöllistä menoa. Ajatuksia on kiva vaihtaa ja vähän sekopäistä settiäkin heittää, jokainen voi sijoittaa itsensä kumpaan haluaa :D.

Muut loppuun asti liiton eteen pelanneet, kaik puhals yhteen hiileen ilman näkyviä turhia rutinoita tai mutinoita!

Post was edited 3 times, last by Juhe ().

• Ratakanat nimensä mukaisesti 8) en lähe tässä pohtimaa mitää ihmeellistä kuha pelailtii ja oli hauskaa. Liittokannulle ei inviä herunu joten moti hävis itellä jo siinä vaiheessa.

-Joqqa pelas minkä kerkes ja piti tiliä pystyssä

-Ak5u pisti gelbit kuntoo

-Meikä afkas tai pelas mikä tuntu millonki hyvältä, pelaamaanha en lähteny lupauduin kai maskotiks :rolleyes:

-Lapinvilho

-Zobba

-Kekkonenki ilmesty jossai vaihees mut tais kadotakki yhtä nopeesti :D

• ACC: Slappfisk

Ally: WHACK

Sim: 20

Off: 44

Def: 11

I am Sindre (the talented one), one of two players on Slappfisk, the other being Tobias.

Sindre@Maestro reached out to me before serverstart and I told him I didn't want to join this time as I am in my last year of my master's degree. However, when I saw many old faces in the discord and Tobias reached out to me and asked for me to register the account, I couldn't help myself.

The plan was to build a smaller, chill account hence the name (translated: lazy/slacker), with 2-3 ops sweep and some deff. However, Sindre@Maestro wanted us to build a bad boi ops sweep in order to potentially steal unique architect after arts. So we built with 24/7 great barracks and great stable after level 18 fields, using up all our resources for this task. We did in fact reach #1 sweep on the server a few days after arts (not using trainer). KYR-12 got the large architect, then O.K, and we had NAP with both so the sweep was sitting in a diet not being used. The fact that our most active players built wwr/wwk + deff also meant that we didn't have too many ops to participate in.

Unfortunately the one time we didn't get a wall, DT chiefed our sweep. I actually didn't mind losing the sweep as it wasn't doing much and finally we got Sindre@Maestro of our back (jk, ly) and could continue to build our crop fields and other sweeps/deff. We built 2 sweeps and a lot of spears, which was the original plan all along :D

The account didn't score too high on off points, this is because we lost a big sweep, used one to poke the wall at WW, and walled another one in a 3m wall. Nevertheless, we built a pretty good account, ranked as high as 4-5 in res/pop in early/mid-game, and played the role of dummy target if nothing else.

Huge respect to DT for delivering so many well executed ops, testing our resilience to the limit. And equal respect to Sindre and other deff coordinators, who answered DTs ops with heavy deff coordination every single time.

Huge congrats to Sindre, the wwr/wwk team, WHACK deffers and everyone else in WHACK and Forsaken.

It's incredibly fun that our nox gang could win a Nordics speed, I am just happy to be part of it.

nox 16 WOHAE. | nox 18 Kappa | nox 24 Kentauren Ken | nox 27 Pisk | nox 28 Gris | nox 29 Babe Byblæster

nordicsx1 Troll (solo)

nordicsx3 Medic (solo)

nordicsx4 Nuke (solo)

nordicsx7 Slappfisk (duo)

• hi everyone. Congratulation to winners.

Haluun kertoa oman näkemykseni tästä servusta.

Oman tilin osalta, oma enkka servu, ensimmäi lappu joka meni kohteeseen, eikä nyt ihan onneton ollu. Ajatellen et alotettiin pari viikkoo myöhässä lapun tekeminen. Thanks SG, everyone said u guys are farm alliance, thank u give us good fight whole server.

Alotin deffikoordina niiko edellisenäkin servuna, mut oma moti meni pahasen viskojan ja kavereiden liityttyä mukaan ja deffikoordin hommat jäi muille. Lisäksi erimielisyyksiä tilillä niin motivaatio tosi nollissa. Aion ainoostaan kommentoida tätä lopun paskamyrskyä...

Heitettii läppää voicessa et ajettas mein 18k+4k viskojille... Seuraavana aamuna 13 privaa auki jossa mua syytettii siitä et viskojien lappu ajettu. Tarpeeksi seliteltyäni totesin et tää on turhaa ja julkasin ilmotuksen liiton kannulla et kaikki on mun syytä. Ehkä porukka lopettaa löydettyään syyllisen... No niin ei käyny. Tiedän miten asiat meni, ja ketkä laittaneet huhut liikkeelle et mä olen se kuka tän kaiken teki...

Meillä voicesta löytyy yksi ihminen, joka ehkä suurimpana osottamaan minua sormella. Joka myöskin pelastamassa omaa nahkaansa...

Mulle ne tapahtumat oli ihan yhtä suuri yllätys, myöskin nämä kommentit että minä sen tein. Siihen kellon aikaan kun joku tämän idean keksi, olin panemassa, ja suoraan sanottuna ei olis voinu vähempää kiinnostaa viskojien lappu.

Muukalainen ja pösö pilasi koko servulla liiton hengen ja moni olisi heistä halunnut eroon. Oli liidujen päätös pitää heidät liitossa. JA MINÄ EN MISSÄÄN VAIHEESSA OLE OLLUT YKSI LIIDUISTA. Jos sitä ei joku ole jo tajunnut.

Kiitos kaikille epäilijöille, ja kiitos sille ihmiselle kuka tämän kaiken sai alulle. Paska servu, paska peli, ja vielä paskempi sisäsiitoinen suomigenre. Pitäkää tunkkinne.

T:Enkuli

• on muutaman vuoden tauko ollut travianissa ja olisin kiinostunut liittyä johonki hyvään tiliin missä jätkät ottaa tosissaan. Pystyn tilata kultaa ja pystyn vaihtelevasti olla online.