📖 The Historian's Adventures in Travian lands 📖 Chapter VI: Natarian Wonder of the World

After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • 📖 The Historian's Adventures in Travian lands 📖

Chapter VI: Natarian Wonder of the World

After a few days, he finally arrived at the Natarian Emperor's City. And by the looks of it, he came in time, as he showed the Natarian Guard his letter from the Emperor, he could see, he wasn't the only one to be invited, he saw what it seems, that Natarian kings from all over the Travian lands have been gathered, and he recognized a few of them from his travels.

"Now that we all are here" said the Emperor, "I will now announce the reason I have gathered you all here. During my time in the last war, I encountered something new that our enemies did which could also prove beneficial for us and our subjects. Instead of providing mentors to explain the few objectives, we will just hand over a list of the tasks, which will give the subjects rewards for completing the objectives. We will test this for a few days and then we will roll it out in all our lands." continued the Emperor.

"So how are we supposed to make the test last only for a few days?" asked a Natarian king.

"By building the Wonder of the World" answered the Emperor with a smile.

"Umm.. but if we use our magic, that would be cheating, and the peasants will definitely not like it." said the same Natarian king.

"Don't worry, we will tell them that the first 10 or so that build their second village will receive a special reward.

And then the Historian knew why he was invited too. After 7 days, he created a Hall of Fame, and this became one of those ultra rare cases where the Natarian actually was able to construct their Wonder of the World and "win".

You can now find the Hall of Fame for 7 Days Event ➡️ here. ⬅️

Did you play on 7 Days Event and want to share your experience, reports or honor your alliance member for their good work? Then you can do it in this thread.

If you want to read other chapters of The Historians Adventures in Travian Lands, you can find them here:

Chapter I 📖 The Historian's Adventures in Travian lands 📖 Chapter I: The Natarian king's big mistake

Chapter II 📖 The Historian's Adventures in Travian lands 📖 Chapter II: The fastest world

Chapter III 📖 The Historian's Adventures in Travian lands 📖 Chapter III: Shadow Empires

Chapter IV: 📖 The Historian's Adventures in Travian lands 📖 Chapter IV: Factions

Chapter V: 📖 The Historian's Adventures in Travian lands 📖 Chapter V: Black Scroll

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.