Server analysis (day 37)

📝 Update to the General Terms & Conditions 📝

We've recently revised our General Terms & Conditions to the current legal and statutory situation as well as the range of services currently offered by Travian Games. More information can be found here. ➡️ LINK
  • A simple analysis based on player locations, rankings and other information that every outsider who doesn’t play on the server can find.

I only look at allies with at least 10 or more members.

The whole map currently as on 1 january 2021 (day 37):

South-West

Disney & Smurfs (104 players)

As biggest confed in the SW with a lot of strong players spread over their whole quad, Disney will probably take control of their area. Maybe they will be a hassle too for allies in other quads because of their dominant position at the Grey zone.

Machine & PG13 (87 players)

While most of their players are located at the SW, they have a fair amount of members in the SE too. Being probably not a premade, will they stand up against their rivals and prove that a newly formed alliance can be just as strong?

MYTH (28 players)

Almost every member of MYTH settles not much further than a few tiles from their spawn. Did the other allies take all the good croppers before them or did they choose to not settle further away because they are less experienced? Soon or later their lack of good croppers will hinder their growth and potential of building huge hammers/anvils. Will they be absorbed by the other SW allies or will there only be a future of being farmed for them?

South-East

SYND&CSYND (110 players)

As the only really big ally in the SE, The Syndicate will have no problem taking the SE for themselves. Or could they get problems with the SE-players of AG, PG13 and Machine? Another hinderance could be the Grey zone players of Disney who are close to the spawns of a lot of Syndicate members.

Lair (39 players)

Being the underdog of the SE, will they be recruited by SYND or rather being used as farms? Assuming SYND doesn’t want a third wing (or do they?), there will be only place for the best of their players. Or will they work together with Machine (and eventually PG13?), which they have a NAP with?

North-East

AG & AG. (89 players)

Having the most players and a good amount of good croppers, this seems to be the more dominant ally in the NE. They claim to have defeated S&T already on their allypage, which seems pretty early for a server that is 37 days old. Their only potential worthy enemy will be the smaller groups Exodus and Weasels and eventually the few other small allies in the NE. Maybe their enemies will unite together to stand a bigger chance against AG?

Their wing AG. Has a good amount of villages in the SE, maybe this will give early game action with SYND?

Ex (29 players)

To me, Exodus seems like they are partly premade with addition of newly recruited members. Interesting to note is that their new villages are all settled further in the quad. Were they late in the cropper race or are they planning to start a stronghold there and catch some of the more important small artifacts? Will they become bigger since recruitment is still open?

Weasels (18 players)

A small group of players, some of them have a good cropper. Maybe they are selective with recruiting new members or they just want to remain small? Probably AG wants to clear them before artifacts show up, will they start working together with other allies when the time is ready?

S&T (14 players), T O S (12 players), Anon (20 players)

The NE is the location with the most small, but not too small, allies. I don’t expect too much from them but maybe the better players of them will be merged with already existing allies in the NE.

North – West

TDT & TDT2 (98 players)

I don’t know whether they started as a premade group, but they have a good portion of experienced and newly recruited players. Their only concurrent is NGU in the NW. Will they work together to fight the bigger premades of the other quadrants, or will they rather destroy each other as fast as possible?

NGU (55 players)

It’s the only ally I know from past servers. They seem to keep their principle of learning new players the game instead of catapulting and farming them. Will they grow bigger and create a new wing to help fighting TDT? Or rather merge to create a strong meta?

"Over iets nadenken zonder het per definitie waar hoeft te zijn is een vorm van ontwikkeling."

• Thank you for gathering this. I will add here what I know about the teams here even though I am not playing. Disney + Smurfs is mostly AFS from Anglo 1 round 1. They are very skilled and hold many of the anglosphere records for largest hammers. Many of them were on the Anglo 8r1 team which they won. I was with them a short while by extension of moose aka Sherlock my teacher on anglo 1 where they lost to BAR. I know of several folks from Gunners who are playing with them. This infusion of "true warriors" as batman would say will surely give them a further leg up. From my standpoint they are the main horse in this race at this point in the server. Their main contenders are going to be AG if what I am told is accurate. AG is made up of GOW players from Com 2 who are running from the Nordics and gunners (Dont deny it you zergers :P ). Rumor is that AG is going to start an early war with Disney. Will this happen ? who knows. Now in the North West we see NGU, the 2nd team I ever played with so I try and remain as impartial as I can here. I believe they are going to take a policy of isolationism. They may zerge with TDT which may as well be their trump card, weather they will or not we will have to see what Mark does. If they do not zerge I would execpt them to Turtle, lock down their quad and just sim into end game. Allowing other quads to fight eachother and not fighting unless provoked. Coming into end game with mediocore anvils and hammers.

Whatever does happen this will for sure be a interesting server if it doesnt die out by artes.

A few disclaimers about this message: I am not on this server just hear a lot of rumors and drama from my crew of ex-elements and other friends. I may be confusing Synd and Ag in my head so if I am I apologize.

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

RedSwords UK4 (Never Give Up - Never Surrender)

Polaris Anglo 29 5x ( IDTS!)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Aurum Anglo 6 R2 (Elements)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• Buying info on what account Hyperion is playing on

TS1 Anglo - AFS - ThreeEyedRaven (dual)

Com3 2018-19 - Pirates - Capt. Barbossa

Com29 2017-18 - StOne (winners)- TyroneLannister

• What are you paying with tyone?

Not actually here though

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

• Thank you for gathering this. I will add here what I know about the teams here even though I am not playing. Disney + Smurfs is mostly AFS from Anglo 1 round 1. They are very skilled and hold many of the anglosphere records for largest hammers. Many of them were on the Anglo 8r1 team which they won. I was with them a short while by extension of moose aka Sherlock my teacher on anglo 1 where they lost to BAR. I know of several folks from Gunners who are playing with them. This infusion of "true warriors" as batman would say will surely give them a further leg up. From my standpoint they are the main horse in this race at this point in the server. Their main contenders are going to be AG if what I am told is accurate. AG is made up of GOW players from Com 2 who are running from the Nordics and gunners (Dont deny it you zergers :P ). Rumor is that AG is going to start an early war with Disney. Will this happen ? who knows. Now in the North West we see NGU, the 2nd team I ever played with so I try and remain as impartial as I can here. I believe they are going to take a policy of isolationism. They may zerge with TDT which may as well be their trump card, weather they will or not we will have to see what Mark does. If they do not zerge I would execpt them to Turtle, lock down their quad and just sim into end game. Allowing other quads to fight eachother and not fighting unless provoked. Coming into end game with mediocore anvils and hammers.

Whatever does happen this will for sure be a interesting server if it doesnt die out by artes.

A few disclaimers about this message: I am not on this server just hear a lot of rumors and drama from my crew of ex-elements and other friends. I may be confusing Synd and Ag in my head so if I am I apologize.

AG has 5 GoW players mate. Dante Luga Juha me and Elf. AG is made of players mostly from anglo 2. Also, only Luga is a leader, the rest of us are just casual players.

• AG has 5 GoW players mate. Dante Luga Juha me and Elf. AG is made of players mostly from anglo 2. Also, only Luga is a leader, the rest of us are just casual players.

this is why I always put a disclaimer :harold:

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

How could I forget looking at the hammer records! You got me there.

Next time I will interview every player in the discord room to make sure my speculations are 100% correct.

"Over iets nadenken zonder het per definitie waar hoeft te zijn is een vorm van ontwikkeling."

• I meant no disrespect Legioen to your original message. Just was adding a couple things seeing as I have played with 1/2 the teams on this server in previous rounds. Your review of the server was very factual and speculations fair.

How could I forget looking at the hammer records! You got me there.

Next time I will interview every player in the discord room to make sure my speculations are 100% correct.

Tanwen Com29 (Stone)

Storm Anglo 3 R1 (LDL)

Sea Toad Anglo 1 (AFS)

R1-O1 Anglo x (N/A)

Helios Com 2 (Gunners)

"MYTH (28 players)

Almost every member of MYTH settles not much further than a few tiles from their spawn. Did the other allies take all the good croppers before them or did they choose to not settle further away because they are less experienced? Soon or later their lack of good croppers will hinder their growth and potential of building huge hammers/anvils. Will they be absorbed by the other SW allies or will there only be a future of being farmed for them?"

The first point is correct. Disney managed to pretty much grab all of the good croppers as they settled very quickly and have the largest group of strong accounts. There wasn't hardly any good croppers in the region so the only other options for SW teams was to either take a 2nd rated cropper or go settle in the outback somewhere (which is just plain boring).

Aside from Disney, the other teams in the southwest are a mix of players with different experience levels.

AG vs Disney would look very interesting :)

-Novalogic