[NYS2021] Rumors from International x1

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • NYS-INTERNATIONAL-1x-e1609832897489.pngUse this thread to share any big and small happenings on NYS International x1. Remember this thread is English language only.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma ().

• Forum is dead. How is situation people, a lot of metas already established... will see who gonna make best v2 placement... a lot of accounts registered, just need to see how many of them are techs...

• Looking for clan, NYSx1, NE, 1500 population, 1000 hero, 600 defensive troops, 300 attacker rank. I spend 16 hours a day in front of an computer.

Looking for an settled alliance, personally not interested in large discussions and such, though.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Firebody ().

• Yeah I have no idea why they made server with potentially more then 15k people on it, on a small map... +/+ is overcrowded... I mean it is good for farming but it is outbalanced totally.. Travian should think about algorythm that would scan the situation on the server and would suggest least crowded quad to the new players.. This way +/+ has 1/2 players and 3 other quads second half..

• 15k people most of them inactive accounts made for farming.i think support should place some limits.for example not allowed to attack if the account has not at least 50 pop and the hero has completed at least 5 adventures.

• 15k people most of them inactive accounts made for farming.i think support should place some limits.for example not allowed to attack if the account has not at least 50 pop and the hero has completed at least 5 adventures.

Personally I think the best way of farming, is farming of inactive accounts. Don't like to walk on someone nerves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And a negative point of this server: NE is almost full with villages because of game server bug that suggest anyone NE