Suggestion: Gift gold

• I don't know if this suggestion has already been posted and suggested before, but couldn't find any topics about it.

Thought it would be cool if you could gift other players gold using the in-game store, without having to login to their accounts or being set as a sitter which requires you to be in the same alliance / confederacy.

For example, adding a tab in the in-game store named " Gift Gold " next to the " Buy Gold " tab. It would look and work exactly the same way as buying gold to your own account, but when selecting a gold package and clicking continue it would instead ask for the players in-game name where you would like to send your gift.

eQPcc7q.png

w6tMNLE.png

" The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. " fN1tiVl.png

• This one have been up before, cause of rules and legal action there may be problem with such feature.

If you set someone as sitter you give them the right to spend or even buy gold on your account.

This could lead to a several issues but the suggestion have been forwarded.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Best regards,

Achtung

• An obvious issue is chargebacks. Which account gets banned for those? Gifting account, or gifted account? If gifting account (i.e. the one who buys the gold), then how is the gold already spent on account it was gifted to handled. You could exploit this, gift gold from some random 500 pop account, spend the gold on the other accounts, then chargeback and get only 500 pop account banned. Then it would be a lot of work to reverse the gold spent.

If account that gets gifted would be banned.. Well, that one should be obvious why it's a problem.

So yeah, nice idea, but not really feasible.

• An obvious issue is chargebacks. Which account gets banned for those? Gifting account, or gifted account? If gifting account (i.e. the one who buys the gold), then how is the gold already spent on account it was gifted to handled. You could exploit this, gift gold from some random 500 pop account, spend the gold on the other accounts, then chargeback and get only 500 pop account banned. Then it would be a lot of work to reverse the gold spent.

If account that gets gifted would be banned.. Well, that one should be obvious why it's a problem.

So yeah, nice idea, but not really feasible.

As I understands it, it's the gifted account that gets banned. I'm not total sure on this but that's how I understands it.

And at the moment there is only Turkey (TR) domain that has this activated.