[Anglosphere] Server 2, Round 3 - Facts & Rumours

• Are you bragging tech or crying tech? Im guessing your angle is the latter here.

I would always recommend you refer to account numbers before crying tech. Crying techs when you have the same number of accounts, or when you out number the said opposition, is laughable.

Funny the people who cry tech are the teams who want 4-5 alliances in some super love nest. Not like it is the one alliance anti meta teams crying, which would then make some sense.

So, stop making excuses. :/

• lol having an alliance of actual players who build for themselves versus each player having 5 or more players who push them limitless resources? yes... very comparable.

and I wasn´t crying techs. You said it was a weak cat attack and i was pointing out that it was a cat attack on day 20 by a player not using techs... just guessing your perception of what that should look like is skewed ;)

• lol having an alliance of actual players who build for themselves

As an outsider in Monsters, this is why MAGA will remove you all from the grey zone very soon. If I saw my leader write this I think I'd just quit

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• So Kimmie, have you quit? Or was that Timmie, I get confused, or was it chickie? Shame as shaping up to be a good server

Anglo 2: The Count

Anglo 6: hyperion and the absent hammer

Anglo 1: Balrog

Anglo 5: Vodka Martini

Anglo 4: chocolate teardrop of desire :P

• lol you prefer a leader who doesn´t believe in your ability to play? and thinks you need the crutch of 5 fake accounts?

interesting.

I'd prefer one that looks at the position those grey players are in and asks the rest of the ally to push resources to them so that they can win that fight

• So Kimmie, have you quit? Or was that Timmie, I get confused, or was it chickie? Shame as shaping up to be a good server

Lol this doesn´t even make sense. I guess you really are confused.

No, I haven´t quit. You must be confusing me with some other alliance and iḿ Not Giving U a hint.

• Hmmm nope never heard of them

Anglo 2: The Count

Anglo 6: hyperion and the absent hammer

Anglo 1: Balrog

Anglo 5: Vodka Martini

Anglo 4: chocolate teardrop of desire :P

• So TBD is a bunch of dirty tech abusers with Kimmie in the front?
    Sad to see another server ruined by such acts.

• That explains why TBD beat MAGA and Monsters last server! Hoping for a different outcome this server

• So after taking my usual server off, im wondering/thinking if it may be too late to join the server. is it do-able or will I just be fodder?

• MAGA and their unfair teching and cheating - an objective analysis

I am going to expose MAGA and the unfair advantage they have over TBD. MAGA are annihilating TBD in all statistics - res prod, culture, troops - and it infuriates me to see such a disgusting team in action, thinking they're so much better than TBD. Here goes.

Account numbers

TBD + TBD?! - 108

MAGA + MOTA - 103

So straight away, you can see TBD have more accounts. Right. But MAGA's accounts are techs! Which means they produce infinite resources per hour. This is completely unfair Travian, what are you guys doing? MAGA's accounts should produce a finite amount of res like everyone else's.

Pushing

MAGA - Pushed their own allied players in the grey zone. Absolutely disgusting. How can you expect a player to push an ally? If a player is playing, then how can their ally be playing if the player pushes the ally? Yeah exactly that's what I thought. Complete joke.

TBD - Worked on glorious spawn hammer projects such as this one:

Now that's what I call legit play! No cheating, no pushing allied players. Just straight up no nonsense honest gameplay.

Defence

MAGA - infinite defence due to infinite resources from techs. Again, so unfair.

TBD - Talented, honest players who can defend themselves - no need for any techs to help them. See the examples below:

Now that's what I like to see. All that defence Papa trained himself. What a legend.

And look at this. Every single village you see there is a 7c or less, settled near the grey zone. Not to help Papa & JR. Just by choice. No teching.

Gold

The real kicker.

MAGA - disgusting gold abusers with infinite money and infinite resources.

TBD - Humble players who use a fair budget only. Papa & JR got a glad helm and 770 animal zoo with adventure silver only, and if you don't understand how you're just bad at the game.

Also MAGA players have no lives, which is another unfair advantage. TBD actually go to work every day, which is why they don't have any money for gold either. Exactly.

• So after taking my usual server off, im wondering/thinking if it may be too late to join the server. is it do-able or will I just be fodder?

I'd wait until the next server which apparently starts 4th March.

You can practice in the meanwhile if you'd like by being a tech. I heard TBD are into that sort of thing