[Anglosphere] Server 2, Round 3 - Facts & Rumours

• Haha, that'd be funny if I wasn't so confused

Anglo 2: The Count

Anglo 6: hyperion and the absent hammer

Anglo 1: Balrog

Anglo 5: Vodka Martini

Anglo 4: chocolate teardrop of desire :P

• TBD!? are really really BAD!?

I can only imagine them all crying techs, while taking a beating losing all their caps and troops.

No defense, no offense, no help, no chance... At least put up a fight next time. Surely 120 accounts can do better than this???

• Myself and Andrew were talking last night about how TBD had actually done a good job so far. Had 4 of the 9 oases that could go to MAGA caps, had 8k defence in the oases which is enough to put MAGA off attacking as you don't want to lose half your biggest hammer for an oasis. It was looking good for a longer fight in that grey.

Of course we didn't realise that they actually had less standing defence in their caps than their oasis. Or that they hadn't got anyone central pushing early druids. Or that they hadn't Res pushed any of their grey zone players so they couldn't grow their accounts.

They'll blame techs, but they're just tactically inept. Disappointing. Looks like it really is MAGA Vs Monsters with TBD and RGB praying that MAGA/Monsters attack eachother and forget about them and they can sneak a win through luck...

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• What have RGB, to do with the tactics of TBD?they're just happily growing flower gardens in the fertile lands of the NW.

TBD , want to play in the grey, then I would suggest they up their game.

Anglo 1 observational player

• What have RGB, to do with the tactics of TBD?they're just happily growing flower gardens in the fertile lands of the NW.

TBD , want to play in the grey, then I would suggest they up their game.

RGB will get slapped soon most likely. It's their thing

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard