[Anglosphere] Server 2, Round 3 - Facts & Rumours

• Haha, that'd be funny if I wasn't so confused

Anglo 2: The Count

Anglo 6: hyperion and the absent hammer

Anglo 1: Balrog

Anglo 5: Vodka Martini

Anglo 4: chocolate teardrop of desire :P

• TBD!? are really really BAD!?

I can only imagine them all crying techs, while taking a beating losing all their caps and troops.

No defense, no offense, no help, no chance... At least put up a fight next time. Surely 120 accounts can do better than this???

• Myself and Andrew were talking last night about how TBD had actually done a good job so far. Had 4 of the 9 oases that could go to MAGA caps, had 8k defence in the oases which is enough to put MAGA off attacking as you don't want to lose half your biggest hammer for an oasis. It was looking good for a longer fight in that grey.

Of course we didn't realise that they actually had less standing defence in their caps than their oasis. Or that they hadn't got anyone central pushing early druids. Or that they hadn't Res pushed any of their grey zone players so they couldn't grow their accounts.

They'll blame techs, but they're just tactically inept. Disappointing. Looks like it really is MAGA Vs Monsters with TBD and RGB praying that MAGA/Monsters attack eachother and forget about them and they can sneak a win through luck...

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• What have RGB, to do with the tactics of TBD?they're just happily growing flower gardens in the fertile lands of the NW.

TBD , want to play in the grey, then I would suggest they up their game.

Anglo 1 observational player

• What have RGB, to do with the tactics of TBD?they're just happily growing flower gardens in the fertile lands of the NW.

TBD , want to play in the grey, then I would suggest they up their game.

RGB will get slapped soon most likely. It's their thing

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• Server Analysis - Artefact Standings (Day 101)

1st - MAGA (19x Smalls. 6x Larges. 5x Uniques)

2nd - TBD!? (11x Smalls. 7x Larges. 1x Unique)

3rd - Monsters (8x Smalls. 10x Larges. 1x Unique)

4th - RGB (6x Smalls. 1x Large)

5th - SG-2 (6x Smalls. 4x Larges)

MAGA

Dominated. Coordinated. Easy day at the office. Most likely made easier by the poor performance of their big rivals Monsters. MAGA have a great haul of trainers, diets, speeds and uniques. Easily won the artefact battle. Anyone picking a fight with them will need huge balls right now. Congratulations to all those involved.

TBD!?

Wow, i am so shocked how well TBD have done! Seriously, these guys are sending their whole hammers at artes old skool and smashing it. You exceeded and over performed by a big margin. Biggest highlight being they have Unique Architect (MAGA didn't even send on it though as we not end game, had to get that in there!) and they in great position now with that. Top marks and you even gained some of my respect, which i really didn't think was possible from what i had seen. Everything must be unicorns and rainbows over there.

Monsters

How the mighty have fallen? While their numbers look OK, the actual artefacts they own are mostly confusions and junks. In fact, the whole server are confused by the poor planning and execution. The big boys Monsters, have fallen from the top spot by some distance, hitting every branch on the way down. Perhaps they didnt get up in time for artefacts or maybe they just are all hype, either way, i cant wait to hear all the stories and excuses. They really did have a shocker! They grabbed a near unique and then spent hours doing nothing at all. No doubt they will be charging around head down across the map trying to get useful artefact steals to inflate their ego's back up. I look forward to see what happens there.

RGB

They may have less artefacts than SG-2, but they have a great mix and to be honest arguably could be level with Monsters in this list. 3x small eyes is going to be huge in their future battles if used right, given their enemy Monsters is weak in this area. The small trainer is also a big boost for them. I would say they had a solid day and should be pretty happy, above expectations.

SG-2

They got a nice amount in the end, and they were grabbing them really really quickly i was impressed. But other than their diets they will struggle to make them work effectively. They will need to keep those diets at all costs and maybe even try and grab a couple of more useful arte's. They have a strong grey zone presence, so a bit disappointing they didn't grab a unique. But overall they done well, and probably done as expected. Look forward to seeing how these fair in the coming weeks.

So, let the games begin...

• While their numbers look OK, the actual artefacts they own are mostly confusions and junks.

You think those artes are junk? Each small confusion/fool/architect and others are the equivalent of your small diets

But yeah Monsters Arte day was bad. Clearing a small diet and small trainer for other allies due to cata mess ups. Forgetting clear sends on small boots and unique artes. But nothing to be done now, we just have to steal some artes

• What a week huh. Full of Trav drama and politics!

So the big update is MAGA stole a small trainer from Monsters, their one and only trainer. MAGA now have 4 smalls and the unique. Apparently a single hero sent to die is enough to take their best arte's, accidentally filling a lvl 20 TC instead of using a bucket. Monsters have cried and screamed and blamed a plant, but the funny thing is its fully legit steal. Someone moved def last minute thinking it was a rotation pickup hahaha. I feel sorry for the dual on the said account, but not any guilt for those cry babies in Monsters. They even tried to send a hero back to get it with some sob story, hoping MAGA would show pity.

Secondly MAGA have cancelled 2x OP's this week, yeah two, because Monsters crying zerg as soon as they see swords from 2 teams. Because either coincidence of same op timing, or info being leaked form MAGA discord to RGB, or just lies from Monsters who knows, i know they get butt hurt easy so could all be made up. And you can bet Monsters will zerg at first opportunity anyway, absolutely pathetic!

I can't remember an alliance crying so much over anything and everything. MAGA need to stop trying to take the moral high ground, and just slap them now like they deserve. MAGA done nothing wrong or under handed, and should just punish these noobs now. They got it coming - hard and dry. And oh will they cry so hard, it will be raining tears.

So yeah, a week full of Monsters drama over here. But really its just a lot of salt causing those tears, way too much salt, they throwing and sniffing that stuff like its cocaine or something.

No doubt we are all wondering what the next Monsters drama or major f*ck up will be.

• When you've cancelled 2 OPs because your own leadership and players are questioning decisions, it's probably not the best idea to come to the public forums to tell everyone about it.

You are clearly frustrated and I understand why. By the sounds of it, it isn't the whole of MAGA making these decisions but the work of 1 or 2 players who you will probably never find out the truth about. It's the same as a solo OP, it's stupid play by one person that can affect the whole ally.

• When you've cancelled 2 OPs because your own leadership and players are questioning decisions, it's probably not the best idea to come to the public forums to tell everyone about it.

You are clearly frustrated and I understand why. By the sounds of it, it isn't the whole of MAGA making these decisions but the work of 1 or 2 players who you will probably never find out the truth about. It's the same as a solo OP, it's stupid play by one person that can affect the whole ally.

Your desperation is showing Alex. ;)

• My desperation? Your player has come to a public forum that barely anyone reads anymore to vent his frustration about how you've recently cancelled 2 OPs. One is due to someone sharing land times with another ally and I have no idea what the 2nd one was about

• I am pretty sure he came just to put up an update. I like how you casually forgot he mentioned how you guys lost your ONLY trainer arti. Nice try homey. :popcorn:

• I didn't forget, just no point in bringing the same argument onto the forums that we've had in discord 100 times. Our player destroyed TC and moved troops for MAGA to take it for free. Will let the readers decide whether that is good play by MAGA or an embarrassing move for them to plant that when you guys seem to think you're the best. Obviously you know my opinion on it.

• I came here looking for gold and I found it :D

Cant believe its same thing every server but its now a plant things that is creative, back in my days it was called big brain move and you just had to take hats off.

personal tech now, King of noobs, Unique sweep builder, Master res pusher, Master of feeding, Master of no cap 0-ed, Oasis animal slayer, Charity worker, Ex-farm, Secretary, Unfathomable, Arkheim player, Travian researcher

• I didn't forget, just no point in bringing the same argument onto the forums that we've had in discord 100 times. Our player destroyed TC and moved troops for MAGA to take it for free. Will let the readers decide whether that is good play by MAGA or an embarrassing move for them to plant that when you guys seem to think you're the best. Obviously you know my opinion on it.

Yet "the plant" is still in your alliance days after "the incident". Ok Alex, calm down, deep breath, the server will be over in a few months then you guys can move on to the next. Good luck in your future endeavors.

• The dual that gave you it on purpose was removed from the ally immediately. But please by all means continue with the denial, as I said the argument has been done 100 times in discord, you've made your decision and it won't change.

• It's a shame cause you lost a very good person who just screwed up, but do what you need to do to save face, like it'll bring your arti back. Good thing Alex is perfect and has never screwed anything up in his life. :rolleyes: