Which tribe to choose

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Hey, I spend minimum 50% of my day on a computer and do not mind checking my village a few times per hour. I do not want to create extensive farm lists and start raids every 5 minutes though.

Which tribe would you recommend to me? I have some experiences with gauls and get bored a after a few days. I would kind of like to have single army including my hero that I can use raiding oasis or villages.

Best, Fire

• Thanks for that suggestion.

What do you mean by "want to be off"?

If you want to be an attacker.

Teuton is a very good tribe, but is time demanding. You will get punished harder for your mistakes, but if you get good on them you will be a good asset for every alliance.

• Hey, thanks for the answer, the videos do not really answer my question though, their content is pretty general (as for all the other guides I have seen so far).

So let me reword my question:

Right now my I am Gauls and I am bored because I cannot raid with the phalanx, though, from playing in a dual account (romans) I know that I also do not want to constantly send out small raids of like three to five units to go on raids (I still have to work). If I want to create a single army (talking about early game) and use it for raiding, which tribe would you recommend?

Best, fire

• Hey Fire!

Its hard to answer your question because it doensnt clearly say how much time you want to spend on Travian, do you play to win or to have fun, how much gold pr. month. From what i can understand you seem fairly new, atleast as an offensive player.

The current farmlists are very easy to use and you can setup from 2-3 villages, it takes a couple of hours 1-2 days and then youre set up for a good period with nice free income, so you dont have to overdo it and burnout yourself, it is still recommended.

In regards to your race and if we are only thinking early game, the teuton race is really effective with hero and clubs, but as said before its risky if the enemy counters your clubs(sends horses back when your troops return). Gual would be easier because you can always build the trapper.

So spend 1 day making a farmlists, send it as often as you want. Play the tribe you prefer playing, usaully whats best for raiding are what you find the funniest/most worth spending time on because then you send more raids. Gl :)