Anglosphere 2

• Hello everyone,

I am looking for the facts of which rules will apply to the upcoming anglosphere 2 server, starting on jan 19th?
    Can anyone point me to them?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Sir lancelot

I'm not sure if there is a place for such things but the hero will always get full health on level up but only if the hero survives the fight.

The new task system will only be active on NYS and probably the PTR as well, this because we need more data before it goes for the new standard.

About oasis and the animal spawn it goes like this. If you clear an oasis during initial bp they will not spawn again and this is standard on all the servers but keep in mind that if you register a few days after the server rises, the period will be much shorter cause the initial bp counts from day 0 not your register day.

If you want to know more feel free to ask here.

Regards,

Andreas

• Thanks Andreas.
    I have seen tables in the past, showing which rule would be on and which would be off. Will it be the 3 traditional tribes? Or will it include the 2 new tribes?
    Achtung

• That would be nice Ridder Huma . Also: I saw that the tribe specific buildings will be included. Will it be trapper, HDT and brewery? Or something created from that contest a while back?

I'm not curious. I just want to know everything.

:)

• That would be nice Ridder Huma . Also: I saw that the tribe specific buildings will be included. Will it be trapper, HDT and brewery? Or something created from that contest a while back?

I'm not curious. I just want to know everything.

:)

Anglo 2 is probably going to have al the standard settings a normal world will have. So probably nothing over the ordinary

• If nothing is specified in the announcement for the game world, then it will have the standard setup.

Tribe specific building means the graphics for the buildings. The designs for each tribe's buildings is different.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.