TX3 [21.01.2021...] O wszystkim i o niczym.

• podobno dezerterzy od smakoszy uciekli tutaj bo wiedzą, że nie spotkają tutaj SnP :D

Ty to się naprawdę rozpedzasz z tymi teoriami spiskowymi hehe glosisz je jak Donald Tusk ze nie miał nic wspólnego z Amber Gold

• Sagorsi, a young and proud player from AY alliance,

Who play with Sagorsi, dont need to visit a circus.

Btw Jep, Glacier created a special topic for raports. Here is a spam topic ;)

Ixodes Ts5 - Rekt // Ixodes Ts3 - ? // Rudy 102 - eMS 2017 // Złe Psy - MS 2017/18

• Who play with Sagorsi, dont need to visit a circus.

I allowed myself to move this post to the appropriate thread.

glacier.png

Supporterzy oraz Moderatorzy pracują na zasadach wolontariatu i nie są dostępni przez 24 godziny na dobę.

• I allowed myself to move this post to the appropriate thread.

I’m sorry Mr. Glacier,

I didn’t know about the specific topic.

Who play with Sagorsi, dont need to visit a circus.

About you Mr. J4si3k_PL,

I actually didn’t notice about a “circus”, like you said. :/

You probably mean a way to lose around 1.5k of catapult. :)

If yes, you should probably try another round. You’ll be luckier, for sure. 100% :thumbup:

If no, you should try with a better communication. :saint:

In any case, See ya! 8)

Io non ho mai creduto che si possa distinguere l'umanità in due categorie, angeli e diavoli, siamo tutti dei medi peccatori.

4v2Ov2kS_o.png

• podobno dezerterzy od smakoszy uciekli tutaj bo wiedzą, że nie spotkają tutaj SnP :D

A pamiętasz 3 lata temu S723 a nie czekaj czekaj co to kogo obchodzi 🙂 chyba że ktoś lubi się chełpić na innych serwerach swoim "zwycięstwem" a nie też jeszcze nie wygrane kurde do czego tu się doczepić kurde pada to pewnie zasługa snp albo jak słońce wyjdzie to też 🙂🙂 bez sensu skup się na S2 może lepiej bo jedyna naraZie zasługa zebrana tam to rozbicie S i zmuszenie Ogora do weryfikacji swoich wpisów - ale kogo to tu obchodzi?

Pozdrawiam

• What a coincidence that your support went to winter holiday right now, isnt it? :-)

180312-pasted-from-clipboard-png

you allude to illegality and then....also this image is not from your account? :osd::blabla::blabla:

XxStM7.jpg                            &ref=aHR0cHMlM0EvL2Jsb2cudHJhdmlhbi5jb20vd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTgvMDEvaWxsdWljb25zXzhfd29uZGVyLTE1MHgxNTAucG5n     L’Emergente del 2019

...comeback...

S1 2018/2019 giovs (UAN) - vinto

Path to Pandora 2018/2019 Henry Morgan (OLYMPO) - vinto

Path to Pandora 2x 2019 Instabili (ZUG) - vinto

Codex ES 2019/2020 I POLLI (ZUG) - vinto

S1 2019/2020 Kamasutra (UAN) - vinto

itx3 2020 iMazzieri (ZUG) - perso

S1 2020/2021 Scandolah!!! (UAN)

• you allude to illegality and then....also this image is not from your account? :osd::blabla::blabla:

actually is not, its from sitter´s :-)

Let mi just quickly remind you who started crying about "grey" practices, I think it was your accountmate Elle :-) yet here you come, saving your ass with holiday when u cant do shit :-) //tbh didnt expect this from you, I thought you are good players and I had some respect for you... seems not so much now

Hope your friend´s holiday is short, speed server is running quickly :-)

• Hi. I don’t play in Vamos Humberto, but in Vamos Oratio. I never accused you, but the Roman Sancho since I have read the messages between him and Dragon Ball Z. He offered his account also to us for half the price that Sancho agreed to pay, I personally refused. The scripts in the screen are an objective fact, it’s not something I say. They are passive scripts so it’s rare that the Multihunter can scan them.

Having a good game for now, nothing more to say

Team Matti x3 2011, Small Hits

Glams Team x3 2014, Uruk Hai di ANIMALE

Glams Team x3 2015, Uruk Hai di ANIMALE

Superdrago s1 2017/2018, Nemesis (persi i primi due mesi)

Furlans Inside s1 2018/2019, UNSTABLE

Instabili roa 2018/2019, Zug

We.are.venom s1 2019/2020, UNSTABLE

Massive Attack, x3, 2020, Banda- Covid Edition

Vamos Oratio tx3 pl, Grey-Zone's Bane

A BlackSheep in a BlackHerd:

BlackSheep ts3, Neuro

• At least you can agree it is kinda odd that some random players without ally attacks us and then this player "Mama Z" sends all his troops against us, and a few hours later his village is conquered by you(idk if you are trojan but I guess so) and for the gran finale he deletes his account.

Kinda odd :-)

Nice support PW ALLY :-)

//oh, what a surprise, he entered your ally! :-O

Post was edited 1 time, last by Legionella ().