Rumours from Nordics X - round 8

• Everyone? You think every single crew member from your 100 players confed are now satisfied after all their 3 months hard work was flushed out the toilet over some management personal unbased hatred towards single op ally fulfilling its sole purpose to exist?

I think you guys are the ones that are not satisfied how things played out.

fix1: Gisangel -> Criblizer, fix2: feltsu -> Lexyz, fix3: Tyttöset, fix4: Mad_Dog, fix5: RusketusRaidat -> Kiukku, fix6: Mehukatti, fix7: Nosporde fix9: Tim-Antti, fix11: TaylorSwift, fix12: TurhatPojat, fix13: frágile, fix14: Green Day s1(2): NotYourFriend, s1(3): Olivia, s1(4): Seilori, nordicsx4: Spede Beard, nordicsx5: CataLAN, nordicsx6: Bunny Party, nordicsx7: Jack Hammer -> Muotovalio, last nordicsx: Pönthiittine

• I think you guys are the ones that are not satisfied how things played out.

Exactly,

I were satisfied that you were not crying some useless shit every single hour on the discord channel BUT then you started it here so no im not satisfied

• Sorry i am late to the party! :D
    Has been a joy to read through this but i am somewhat confused!
    Overseer keep claiming it took 200 account to take p2 down, but isnt he the same guy that have been constantly claiming on the forum how Nameless havent dont shit do damage them and alway bringing up som failed OP by S. Haha i just wonder how we brought you down if we failed so hard? Which in retrospect we did in some ways. You see what i did there, owning up to our own mistakes, you should try it!

And Gisangel, you cant really blame an ally for not attacking another ally when you barely done anything yourself the whole round?
    Arent you neighbor with like 5-6 Nameless players, why didnt you take them down? Same stupid reasoning.
    Who wouldnt attack an allaince (one of few building for EG) that wont do anything against you.. Not really our fault you made yourself a punching bag

And lastly, trying to untangle your delusion of coalitions and stuff. You dont think S figured that TLS/Nameless might do an OP landing 06 (like we have done all round) when there was barely 24h left on server before you moved yout BPs and WW went down a few lvls? Not facts, but just my thoughts :D

• 10 levels of damage to our WW. All Nameless has done this server. Well done!

You trying to say that there was no co-op just clarifies that it was indeed planned with S. 2,2k catas against wall does 0 dmg. Now without wall damage was 1-2 level of ware's.

• Yes, me saying the opposite proves it! Okey, good to know! :D
    Then why havent you believed the opposite when literally everyone else have been making fun of you when claiming there has been a big coalition all round? :D

Haha and again, Why arent you in the lead when that is all we have done? Think maybe its you that should get the, Well done!

And to clarify, Nameless didnt even take down your WW 10 lvls! Haha so we havent really done shit, so that means you can take away 40 accounts from your delusion of 200 acc coalition :D

That credit goes to TLS! :) And this is a sincere, well done to them :)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Anon-: Merged a post created by Anon- into this post. ().

• Anyway, on behalf of all non-finns I want to thank the forum finns for learning english for this last round. We waited some servers for this, but it sure was worth the while :kaunis:

Ps: you still sound like kokokokokooookoooko <3

• What is happening? Did you guys know there are players attacking other players that arent in p2?? Have the coalition just been blown up? :D haha

• What is happening? Did you guys know there are players attacking other players that arent in p2?? Have the coalition just been blown up? :D haha

No crying = no attacks

EDIT: I mean honestly, we op p2 arch, and you have certain duo crying for 8 pages worth of forum posts & . we op TLS/Nameless arch and theres nothing still. This really speak for my earlier point

Fix1/Pedawbd Fix2/Hercu Fix3/Zender Fix4/HEuNUKKI Fix5/Apple Lija Fix6/Freyr Fix7/TopDog Fix8/Rosa&Orjat Fix9/Pieni Ja Tuhma Fix10/Sivistynyt

Tx3/1 Narkkari Tx3/2 Sivustakatsoja Tx3/3 HUPS! Tx3/4 Ei Ressii

N3x/3 Cured Curiosity N3x/4 Death Note N3x/5 3 And half men N3x/6 Wintage N3x/7 HALOO N3x/8 Excuses

EUx/2

Post was edited 1 time, last by Redoverblack ().

• I smell a conspiracy!!

Maybe just maybe the biggest server coalition of all-time never really existed. Maybe it was all just a lie. To fool the poor players of p2 in to think they were all alone.
    To make them the biggest joke in the forums without them even knowing it.

And yes a lot of crying today or? Was it cringeing we where doing can't remember.

"Only Those That Buy The Full version of WinRAR May Enter Heaven" Said by JesusHimself

• I have witnessed the greatest Fog of all time. All S, Nameless, SKS and p2 opping together today

Djpave/J-Ice @Fix11 | DramaQueen/Brim @fix12 | HUPS!/Aamuset @fix13 | Ujo/L7 @Fix14 | Peter Pan/Kamut @fix15 | Katuma 25/KuRa @nx3 | Petonivesi/F-Zone @nx4 | not Petonivesi/Iginla @nx5 | Vetonipesi/ACAB @nx6 | Ministeriö/D-Tytöt @nx7 | King Kkong / S @nx8

• No crying = no attacks

EDIT: I mean honestly, we op p2 arch, and you have certain duo crying for 8 pages worth of forum posts & . we op TLS/Nameless arch and theres nothing still. This really speak for my earlier point

*Rabble rabble* S op against us *rabble rabble* p2, s, sks attack our ww big fog against tls/nameless omg *rabble rabble*

Did I do this right?

Nordicx7 - Theogonien.

Nordicx8 - To The Moon.

• *Rabble rabble* S op against us *rabble rabble* p2, s, sks attack our ww big fog against tls/nameless omg *rabble rabble*

Did I do this right?

Remember that you are part of the same fog by attacking simultaneosly to p2 wonder with S and SKS

Djpave/J-Ice @Fix11 | DramaQueen/Brim @fix12 | HUPS!/Aamuset @fix13 | Ujo/L7 @Fix14 | Peter Pan/Kamut @fix15 | Katuma 25/KuRa @nx3 | Petonivesi/F-Zone @nx4 | not Petonivesi/Iginla @nx5 | Vetonipesi/ACAB @nx6 | Ministeriö/D-Tytöt @nx7 | King Kkong / S @nx8

• Remember that you are part of the same fog by attacking simultaneosly to p2 wonder with S and SKS

This is too complicated for me..

• Remember that you are part of the same fog by attacking simultaneosly to p2 wonder with S and SKS

This server is a intricate tapestry of fogs going in all directions. Outright overcast.

Nordicx7 - Theogonien.

Nordicx8 - To The Moon.

• 6d7bf31f3cf4a8a4ba64d3c48e841422.png

Seem like changing alliance from nameless too SKS wasn't merlins best move this round