Rumours from Nordics X - round 8

• Looking at the top 4 defenders at the moment, you would think CoCa is BIG deff ally.

But from what i have heard, Defending with off troops is not the best decision to make.

• Where are you Wolfie :wolf:

been busy

Fix1/Pedawbd Fix2/Hercu Fix3/Zender Fix4/HEuNUKKI Fix5/Apple Lija Fix6/Freyr Fix7/TopDog Fix8/Rosa&Orjat Fix9/Pieni Ja Tuhma Fix10/Sivistynyt

Tx3/1 Narkkari Tx3/2 Sivustakatsoja Tx3/3 HUPS! Tx3/4 Ei Ressii

N3x/3 Cured Curiosity N3x/4 Death Note N3x/5 3 And half men N3x/6 Wintage N3x/7 HALOO N3x/8 Excuses

EUx/2

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

meanwhile in the server

Djpave/J-Ice @Fix11 | DramaQueen/Brim @fix12 | HUPS!/Aamuset @fix13 | Ujo/L7 @Fix14 | Peter Pan/Kamut @fix15 | Katuma 25/KuRa @nx3 | Petonivesi/F-Zone @nx4 | not Petonivesi/Iginla @nx5 | Vetonipesi/ACAB @nx6 | Ministeriö/D-Tytöt @nx7 | King Kkong / S @nx8

• Imagine spending your social welfare to buy russian tech accounts on a dead server

Fix1/Pedawbd Fix2/Hercu Fix3/Zender Fix4/HEuNUKKI Fix5/Apple Lija Fix6/Freyr Fix7/TopDog Fix8/Rosa&Orjat Fix9/Pieni Ja Tuhma Fix10/Sivistynyt

N3x/3 Cured Curiosity N3x/4 Death Note N3x/5 3 And half men N3x/6 Wintage N3x/7 HALOO N3x/8 Excuses

EUx/2

• Imagine, making an op for today and being unable to execute it on certain players in Nameless because the Send attack -button seems to be broken

Images

Djpave/J-Ice @Fix11 | DramaQueen/Brim @fix12 | HUPS!/Aamuset @fix13 | Ujo/L7 @Fix14 | Peter Pan/Kamut @fix15 | Katuma 25/KuRa @nx3 | Petonivesi/F-Zone @nx4 | not Petonivesi/Iginla @nx5 | Vetonipesi/ACAB @nx6 | Ministeriö/D-Tytöt @nx7 | King Kkong / S @nx8

• Imagine someone does something better than a fin, obv have to be cheating xddddddd

• Yeah that would be crazy, almost as crazy than rushing embassy at the start of the game, taking everyone to ally, then leaving that ally and making yourself village next to one of that ally player, making it capital, then sims there lvl 20 townhall, embassy and other good cp building and lvl 20 heros mansion and clear 3 oasis and after that changing other village to be capital and 1 of the players of that alliance take that village.

Crazy things, someone almost could say "That does not make any sense, why would you ever do that". But not me ofc, i would never say things like that.

• sorry but this aged well...

Not the first time TG bans wrongfully, happens to alot of finish guys as well when we knew they didn't cheat (or pretty much knew) - so don't come here with "uuu they got banned which means they have to cheat". TG detective system is a big fat joke, and have been that for a while. 10 min in voice and you could understand why Paid actually farms so much more than everybody else

• Not the first time TG bans wrongfully, happens to alot of finish guys as well when we knew they didn't cheat (or pretty much knew) - so don't come here with "uuu they got banned which means they have to cheat". TG detective system is a big fat joke, and have been that for a while. 10 min in voice and you could understand why Paid actually farms so much more than everybody else

so you are telling me that tg have banned Paid wrong, based on their farming? Alright... What about ur other friend Jayson then? And what about this little fellow presented in the pictures. Please fill in the blanks and ill happily acknowledge im wrong.

• Perfectly normal phenomenon - 9GAG

Eivinn answering why Nameless players are getting banned(and at same time really many "players" whose profile numbers are 600-650 are getting banned/removed alot)

• Not the first time TG bans wrongfully, happens to alot of finish guys as well when we knew they didn't cheat (or pretty much knew) - so don't come here with "uuu they got banned which means they have to cheat". TG detective system is a big fat joke, and have been that for a while. 10 min in voice and you could understand why Paid actually farms so much more than everybody else

Believe me i know that detection system is a big fat joke, but tbh feedback they got from 3 servers should mean no false bans, atleast what they told me.

Next time dont cheat ( thats what people told me back in the days when i got false bans).

Btw gl with multies, seems like someone in 2021 still needs them.

• so you are telling me that tg have banned Paid wrong, based on their farming? Alright... What about ur other friend Jayson then? And what about this little fellow presented in the pictures. Please fill in the blanks and ill happily acknowledge im wrong.

Jayson was a simple mistake, the owner of the account was going to quit so another guy took over the acc, but logged into the acc before his acc was deleted.

And those pictures you speak about should the acc owner explain because I do not know anything about the surroundings - but that is not a tech acc, might have quitted idk

• Indeed the owner should speak up, but since the confession would get a certain teuton banned I doubt it's going to happen here, so perhaps you should ask it on the ally discord instead if you truly don't know. Also would like to clarify to a certain player so no further "mistakes" happen (like it did last server resulting a kick from the alliance, and also previous/latest ukx)

§5 Selling or buying an account, resources, units, villages, Gold, silver or services from third parties is forbidden. The offer to sell or buy game content for money is also forbidden. Accounts may not be given away in exchange for money.

EUx/2