Rumours from Nordics X - round 8

• Hello Hive, do you remember that time when i yelled about travian to you?

Yes : <
    You do hard yellings of travian:!:

Do you remember when we were banned, and BAN team told us it was confirmed Heckker mans IP?

• Yes : <
    You do hard yellings of travian:!:

Do you remember when we were banned, and BAN team told us it was confirmed Heckker mans IP?

Yes very much hackerman2006

• Grettings from Paid acc,

Obviously we're pretty bummed down due to the recent actions from TG..

For the players who played the prevous NordicX, you might remember both IcEnTo acc and HCIM BTW were both big at the raiding lists, with no bans. Why would we suddenly start cheating when we already got what it takes from running mostly solo accs previous rounds (Icento played solo, and I did 98% of the raiding on the HCIM).

We can also drag this all the way back to NordicX1, where I played fotballdaniel09, which also were big on the raiding lists; no bans.

I appeal to the senses of the readers of this, open your minds, think rational.

As Eivinn states, 10 minute in a voice call with Icento, you know why he is such great at farmin (hint: annoying iphone alarm every 2. minute), furthermore, beeing on account with him makes you understand even more why the raidlists are so amazing.

I get a lot of hate and messages on discord, due to people believing we have private farms, and now due to the fact we received a punishment from TG. Please don't do this, it's not constructive, and doesn't do any good.

We have no private farms, we did not cheat. End of story.

It really hurts my Travian-spirit that things like this happens (to us, and to other players who don't deserve it). We were two players on this account, me playing from 00 to 17 every single day, sacraficing my sparetime after work for sleep, to be able to play night, and Icento playing 17-00, basically using all his sparetime, but retaining a normal sleep schedule, which were needed due to the fact that he have a more physically needing place of working than I do (home office).

The Travian community is already small, and as I've stated in previous threads, there is no need to be toxic when we are already a small number. Doing so, is just killing this game even more, making playerbase decrease.
    Same goes to theese wrongfully bans, killing travian-spirit, like it now did with Henrik, Icento..

I hope they sort their shit out, but I believe they wont.
    Best regards,
    Gustav.

Nox 1: ThaZaar
    Nox 2: Sztalin

Nox 5: LadyNina

Nox 8: FatClown

Nox 28: Choncha y Toro

Nox 29: Mufasa

Final Nos: DoubleDown

Sez (?): Cripple

Sez (16): Chapter1

Sez (17): Known Chapter

Nordicx3 1: fotballdaniel09

Nodricx3 2: Russejente

Nordicx3 3: Kjekk plukker

Nordicx3 7: HCIM btw

Nordicx3 8: Paid (rucked by TG)

TT17: Knoll

TT18: Sunny

• How could it be that it is always same players that get banned by mistake by TG? I mean Icento has been banned in multiple different servers because of bots/multis/techs , how could he have that bad luck that it is always him who get banned...

And btw, you talk about last server raid that prove that you guys are so good at raid, but can you tell that why did that raid you guys did back then did not make Whack alliance total raid go up at all? Could it bee that you guys raid idle players of your own alliance back then? Wow, that really is hard, i mean, i could not personally do that, reason to that of course is that i have backbone but lets skip that part :whistling:

PS. If you really think that 2min raid is something special , you REALLY should try to actually raid legally sometime :*

• How could it be that it is always same players that get banned by mistake by TG? I mean Icento has been banned in multiple different servers because of bots/multis/techs , how could he have that bad luck that it is always him who get banned...

And btw, you talk about last server raid that prove that you guys are so good at raid, but can you tell that why did that raid you guys did back then did not make Whack alliance total raid go up at all? Could it bee that you guys raid idle players of your own alliance back then? Wow, that really is hard, i mean, i could not personally do that, reason to that of course is that i have backbone but lets skip that part :whistling:

PS. If you really think that 2min raid is something special , you REALLY should try to actually raid legally sometime :*

Just read trough your 15 posts, and all you do is write hate-posts. I have nothing to gain from trying to reason with you.
    Simply not worth my time.

• Did you really read them? I do agree that i have few post what truly are kind off angry/hatefully, but if you read all messages what i wrote to this threat they were like: 1. It would be crazy if someone would PAID for that. That message was answering when redo laugh to u guys using techs( btw 1 day before paid get banned 8o ). 2.Was message when we spot that embassy account you guys used for start missions. There was pretty nice joke and no hate what so ever. 3. There was picture of Chernobyl serie meme what they use a lot, Eivinn looking his ally getting banned. And then there was message what you did not even try to read and did not answer at all, just design to go with "You only hate".

Of course you could have try to point out that icento bans were false or something, but you most probably understand that so many players know about those bans that you just cant. And also you can not say anything about that friendly raiding last server, because it was true what i say. So you try to make me look just bad person, what is actually true, but in this case i have been really appropriate and only point out facts.

Best of regards

Lainee

Ps: Because it seems like someone did miss redo message, i will now post most important part of it here.

§5 Selling or buying an account, resources, units, villages, Gold, silver or services from third parties is forbidden. The offer to sell or buy game content for money is also forbidden. Accounts may not be given away in exchange for money.

• I don't really know about this witch hunt atm. The raiding of Paid isn't even anything special tbh, it's nothing we haven't been able to mitigate. The difference between us and Paid has been that they have raided 24/7 while we haven't.

I don't know how they have raided last server, and frankly I don't even care. They might have been cheating or might have not, but it doesn't change the stuff that has happened this server. I honestly don't think they have private farms, since they aren't raiding like crazy and using that kind of activity. If they are actually cheating, they are complete garbage raiders. Obviously could be both ways, but I think the private farming isn't happening here. Especially since you guys have been claiming that we also have private farms/bots etc, including the "they raided 3,5mil in a single hour!" while we haven't even been close to that. (I believe our best hours thus far has been around +-400k, kinda far away from 3,5mil imho)

So the fact you claim that kind of bs, it actually makes me doubt about everything you say. If you hadn't been spreading bs all-around, someone might have actually given a second thought of the possibilities they are cheating. And I do know for sure we haven't been cheating. Although them getting banned does make you think it is a good possibility, but false bans also has happened in the past (although isn't really happening that often anymore) and all of your pictures etc hasn't included Paid - although there are some questionable things inside Nameless.

And yes, I know for a fact that 2min raids is nothing special, and I'm surprised that Paid account is thinking it is. And I know for sure, that there are players even within S alliance that could do the same raiding, if they just wanted. It's not like raiding has some big secrets.

And before you say that S hasn't been saying we are botting - that's true as far as I know, but I added p2 here as well. But S has claimed we have private farms or cheating in some other way.

Tl;dr Paid hasn't done anything from outside eyes that makes me think they have cheated (except the ban) and making stupid claims about others that anyone can see is bs does make ppl doubt about your words.

Edit. Just some calculations. Every hour we have actually raided, we have gotten over 300k/h raids. Now if we think 300k/h for a week, thats 50,4mil raids. And we have actually been raiding over that. Like I said, difference is that we haven't been raiding 24/7.

Fix11 ForeverNeitsyt @ HM | Fix13 krasny/Marttyyrit @ O | fix14 Smurffit! @ BILL | fix17 Avast @ RPN | fix18 Wannabe @ I.T | Fix19 Baby Alice @ RuRo | fix22 Frozen @ Prinssit | Fix23 Puppelit @ Aapeli | Fix27 Saint Lucifer @ Pahikset | n3x3 Angry Walrus @ KuRa | n3x4 Huh & Huh @ F-Zone| n3x6 Alfred J. Kwak @ YJ | n3x8 Tommy Two Hands @ CoCa | tc3/2.5 royax @ TurVa | ts2 marse @ Sirkus | ts4 Ned Kelly @ FF | ts3 Taylor Swift @ -/lia | ts4 Victoria @ Kiira

Post was edited 1 time, last by Evil Doctor ().

• Edit. Just some calculations. Every hour we have actually raided, we have gotten over 300k/h raids. Now if we think 300k/h for a week, thats 50,4mil raids. And we have actually been raiding over that. Like I said, difference is that we haven't been raiding 24/7.

Did you also notice in this calculation that they have been banned +40h or something like that too, so they could not raid 24/7. Also imagine If you lose fair competition against EC (and small amount of EI) even that you don't raid 24/7 😄

• Did you also notice in this calculation that they have been banned +40h or something like that too, so they could not raid 24/7. Also imagine If you lose fair competition against EC (and small amount of EI) even that you don't raid 24/7 😄

Okay, I made calculations. Thus far in this week there has been 89,5h countable hours for the raidlist. 23,9mil/69,5 is 344k/h. If we go all the way to that 40h (the raids btw still finishes even when you get banned) 482k.

Our raids this week is 18,1mil in 89,5h, that would make 202k/h average. Now lets take into account that our raids after 28h or so was 200k, so lets take that 61,5h with 17,9mil, it makes our raid to 291k/h. Now if we start to think how actively we have raided, I'm not sure if we have raided even 12h/d actively, well yeah. You start to see the thing here? The 50,4mil was a low estimate that we would have _easily_ gained if we have just raided.

Yes I admit, that 482k/h is pretty high, but nothing all that crazy imho. And at least I don't know Paids troop amounts, if you do, you can hit me up and I can compare. Yes, I'm aware they have both EI and EC hammers.

Edit. And I honestly doubt you know even our troop amounts. You can make a guess about that one as well if you like to.

Fix11 ForeverNeitsyt @ HM | Fix13 krasny/Marttyyrit @ O | fix14 Smurffit! @ BILL | fix17 Avast @ RPN | fix18 Wannabe @ I.T | Fix19 Baby Alice @ RuRo | fix22 Frozen @ Prinssit | Fix23 Puppelit @ Aapeli | Fix27 Saint Lucifer @ Pahikset | n3x3 Angry Walrus @ KuRa | n3x4 Huh & Huh @ F-Zone| n3x6 Alfred J. Kwak @ YJ | n3x8 Tommy Two Hands @ CoCa | tc3/2.5 royax @ TurVa | ts2 marse @ Sirkus | ts4 Ned Kelly @ FF | ts3 Taylor Swift @ -/lia | ts4 Victoria @ Kiira

Post was edited 1 time, last by Evil Doctor ().

• I don't know neither one of amounts and didn't even say anything about that as far I know 🤔 just speculating because have some waithours at work. Tho what I have read from discord, those Paid raids haven't been constant 400k/or something like that even 😄

• Again, most of you finns don't even consider the possibility of a false ban - while you guys have been banned multiple times throughout Nordicx, which makes you guys cheaters for sure as well with your logic. The system is a big joke, and I'm not even sure most of us will even finish this server, so hf with a boring server.

TG are ruining the game, even tho this game is already dead, they make it even worse.

• I don't know neither one of amounts and didn't even say anything about that as far I know 🤔 just speculating because have some waithours at work. Tho what I have read from discord, those Paid raids haven't been constant 400k/or something like that even 😄

"And small amount of EI" I'd say you were claiming to know at least some of their troop amounts.

Getting bigger sägs is actually really normal, when you find new farms. And I know you know it as well. I haven't been looking how they are farming, how much each hour etc, 'cause frankly I don't care. All I know is that if we had been raiding, we would have the same amounts - if not more.

And last hour they had ~150k raids. For me that just tells that their raidlists are outdated after the ban.

• Again, most of you finns don't even consider the possibility of a false ban - while you guys have been banned multiple times throughout Nordicx, which makes you guys cheaters for sure as well with your logic.

This is where your logic gets twisted tho. You think people are suspecting Paid/Kaid of cheating due to a ban, when in fact the ban resulted from suspicions, not the other way around. I saw people getting tilted day1 after seeing and a lot of 8-pop roman accounts (and Laid) between you two with ~50 offpoints to their name which were used for oasis sweeps raising you two to compete in raid with accounts that had 300 offpoints, whilst you sitting at 22 and 18. Then after people learnt that a known russiantech-buyer was playing on the account, you think their suspisions went down? After an application was answered that private farms should not be touched, you think their suspisions went down? After raiding 2,2m in 2 hours right after banlift (whilst having outdated farmlists obviously due to being frozen) you think their suspisions went down?

I do think it was a false ban in a way, as I believe there's no botting happening. But its like you committed a murder, and got jailed for petty theft. I wouldn't cry about TG for it, but rejoice for them letting one off easy

Not commenting wether I suspect anyone of anything, just pointing out why people are suspicious (which is not because of a ban)

Fix1/Pedawbd Fix2/Hercu Fix3/Zender Fix4/HEuNUKKI Fix5/Apple Lija Fix6/Freyr Fix7/TopDog Fix8/Rosa&Orjat Fix9/Pieni Ja Tuhma Fix10/Sivistynyt

Tx3/1 Narkkari Tx3/2 Sivustakatsoja Tx3/3 HUPS! Tx3/4 Ei Ressii

N3x/3 Cured Curiosity N3x/4 Death Note N3x/5 3 And half men N3x/6 Wintage N3x/7 HALOO N3x/8 Excuses

EUx/2

Post was edited 3 times, last by Redoverblack ().

• You guys remember account : Black Pearl 8| no need to say anything else.

Also jesuschrist you guys have put alot of effort to this : D im just here comfy as heck, spinning my lists with 1min32sec gap and watching the world burn.

I am also watching people deffing conquered villages etc ;(

• This is where your logic gets twisted tho. You think people are suspecting Paid/Kaid of cheating due to a ban, when in fact the ban resulted from suspicions, not the other way around. I saw people getting tilted day1 after seeing and a lot of 8-pop roman accounts (and Laid) between you two with ~50 offpoints to their name which were used for oasis sweeps raising you two to compete in raid with accounts that had 300 offpoints, whilst you sitting at 22 and 18. Then after people learnt that a known russiantech-buyer was playing on the account, you think their suspisions went down? After an application was answered that private farms should not be touched, you think their suspisions went down? After raiding 2,2m in 2 hours right after banlift (whilst having outdated farmlists obviously due to being frozen) you think their suspisions went down?

I do think it was a false ban in a way, as I believe there's no botting happening. But its like you committed a murder, and got jailed for petty theft. I wouldn't cry about TG for it, but rejoice for them letting one off easy

Not commenting wether I suspect anyone of anything, just pointing out why people are suspicious (which is not because of a ban)

Who is a known tech-buyer?

To clearify the amount of EI we used for raiding: We had 3x villages with 12k EI in each. Never claimed 2m raides are anything special, just stated that that's what we did, and since noone else did it, outfarmed everyone by far.

• Who is a known tech-buyer?

To clearify the amount of EI we used for raiding: We had 3x villages with 12k EI in each. Never claimed 2m raides are anything special, just stated that that's what we did, and since noone else did it, outfarmed everyone by far.

So are you telling me, that you are able to get 2m raids with 36k EI's overall? They can carry 3,6mil res, so you would need to have every single EI used and getting over half of the maximum carry potential per hour. And I doubt every target you got is within 1hr, so most of the EI's would be running without hitting. I'd say that would be pretty special raids. Depending on recruit, you can get 1k EI/d per village. Thats 3k EI per day, so that would mean that you can get 3x7=21k EI's per week. Although there are farm deffers, I'd say you would still get 15k EI's at least, so in that would mean you would have had ~21k EI's at the start of last week and their carry potential would be 2,1mil. That would especially mean exceptional raidlists which at least I could never get on these servers.

And your freezes ended wednesday or something right? That would be 5d ago, and that meaning it would have been 3x5=15k EI's ago. 36-15=21. Now taking the farm deffers in the account, I'd still say those are really exceptional numbers on the raiding part.

• So are you telling me, that you are able to get 2m raids with 36k EI's overall? They can carry 3,6mil res, so you would need to have every single EI used and getting over half of the maximum carry potential per hour. And I doubt every target you got is within 1hr, so most of the EI's would be running without hitting. I'd say that would be pretty special raids. Depending on recruit, you can get 1k EI/d per village. Thats 3k EI per day, so that would mean that you can get 3x7=21k EI's per week. Although there are farm deffers, I'd say you would still get 15k EI's at least, so in that would mean you would have had ~21k EI's at the start of last week and their carry potential would be 2,1mil. That would especially mean exceptional raidlists which at least I could never get on these servers.

And your freezes ended wednesday or something right? That would be 5d ago, and that meaning it would have been 3x5=15k EI's ago. 36-15=21. Now taking the farm deffers in the account, I'd still say those are really exceptional numbers on the raiding part.

10 minute in a voice call with Icento, you know why he is such great at farmin (hint: annoying iphone alarm every 2. minute)