Rumours from Nordics X - round 8

• With all this witch hunt going on... I only have two things atm to say

1. You guys say that 2 minute raids arnt anything special.. And the paid guys arnt saying it is anything special, just that that was what they did...

So what are you trying to say? That they had techs or private farms wich they farmed? If they had, would they then be banned for botting (wich they confirmed and wich also adds up to the punishment)?

2. To the guy that tried to calculate how much the eis had to carry and how many etc (I didn't check the math close at all tbf) but here is what I do know (from what they said)

They are having villages around 55/0

They have Eis in 3 villages

Lets say they have around 10k eis in each village

There's a limit on 10k outgoing troops/account

They farmed every 2 minute

You can farm with 1ei without losing it

They would easily manage to get 10k out and 10k in with their troops, and the further oyt they go, the less troops will hit a village each hour, and eis are already pretty fast, specially with the TS upgrade TG did last couple years

They are at 55/0 and if they are farming tge villages at -55/0 they would have to run for 91 minutes with TS 15

But yeah, sorry I railed off a bit. To wrap it up: are you guys arguing that paid are having private farms or a farm bot? Cause my guess is that if they have one, they one have the other (why have a farm bot if you have private farms lol, and why have private farms if you are using a farm bot..) and it's already known they got banned for bot, if that's right or not ain't my thing to say.

The other thing that makes paids farming special imo, it isnt the 2minute raids or the amount they are getting, they are so close to spawns and has 3 villages wich they farm from, the only special about it is that Noone else is farming good enough, wich makes us all think they are superior in farming (sorry Tommy)

But once again, just my words and I'm honestly not that informed, hell, I don't even know what you guys are arguing about stil..

• Maybe you should check the arguments. The calculations that were made doesn't care about the raid limits whatsoever. It is about how much you can carry per hour. Now they are saying that 2mil raids with 2min intervals is nothing special, and I just pointed out that it actually is. And I also pointed out that it is pretty much impossible with only 36k EI's. Those calculations would add up to them farming with either more troops than they are saying or them actually having techs to farm from. Now, you say that they are raiding with 1 EI per target. Yes you are correct it is possible. Now, to get that 2mil/h with only 1 EI raids, they would A) get always max resources and B) hit 20k times per hour. Now, if for example they average 50res (which is half EI can carry) they would have to hit 40k times per hour. Now lets think about the troop amounts he was claiming to farm with, was 36k. Gotta be pretty crazy lists to be able to do that on a server which has around 300 farm villages overall. And all of those aren't even worth farming. Lets say they have 400 farm villages, which is more than the server have, they would have to attack all of those 50 times per hour and get full res every time. If they get that 50res per time, they would have to click raidlists 100 times per hour. Now they have been saying they have farmed every 2 minutes, that would mean they have only clicked the raidlists 30 times per hour.

Are you starting to catch up with the logic? With these calculations you can say for sure, that they aren't being 100% honest with something. Is it the troop numbers, techs, raid interval, etc. that is for everyone to decide by themselves. These calculations also tell you, that 2mil raids/h is actually pretty crazy on a server like this.

And yes, I'm well aware of the upgrade to TS. The math just still doesn't add up with the words. And if you noticed, I've been the one being rational here and not going on the cheat accusation train, instead I've been defending both sides and giving arguments based on facts and math.

Edit. And before you say anything about attacking from multiple villages etc, I didn't even count about troops returning from the raids, which actually does also happen. I just believe I don't need to go so in-depth to show how things just doesn't add up.

Fix11 ForeverNeitsyt @ HM | Fix13 krasny/Marttyyrit @ O | fix14 Smurffit! @ BILL | fix17 Avast @ RPN | fix18 Wannabe @ I.T | Fix19 Baby Alice @ RuRo | fix22 Frozen @ Prinssit | Fix23 Puppelit @ Aapeli | Fix27 Saint Lucifer @ Pahikset | n3x3 Angry Walrus @ KuRa | n3x4 Huh & Huh @ F-Zone| n3x6 Alfred J. Kwak @ YJ | n3x8 Tommy Two Hands @ CoCa | tc3/2.5 royax @ TurVa | ts2 marse @ Sirkus | ts4 Ned Kelly @ FF | ts3 Taylor Swift @ -/lia | ts4 Victoria @ Kiira

• Also to mention that they were frozen/banned, did they instantly somehow update their farmlists after that absence? And started farming so much better than the other top raiders? Not to mention the fact that you need to get raids going if you don't have (because of the freeze/ban). It takes time for you to hit everything from start (and I kinda doubt their raidlist is so small that they dont go over 2h distance). It's kinda hard to believe such farms are possible since they are just "so good" at farming with 2min interval without actually using tech accounts or more likely just blatantly bought privatefarms which has been seen pretty much there every round/server.

• Hmm, from what ive seen they were always around 400-600k farm /hour (if even this "much"), no were near 2 000 000 ress farmed /hour. I have no idea if they said they farmed 2M/hour or where that number comes from, if thats the case, then yes i do agree that something is dodgy :D

I just know that i compared top 10 raiders this server to anglox wich is 4 days ahead, where every single top 10 raider had friendly farms, top3 farmed atleast 1.8M/h average over the week and they wern´t trying to hide the techs or anything, anyway, paids numbers were no where near those anyway, for the time i tracked it that is.

But yeah, i get what you are saying, i just tought they were averaging around 500-600k at most wich dosnt seem that impossible, specailyl if you are actively scouting and sieging new farms, but to average 4x that amount, then I do agree with you

• Hmm, from what ive seen they were always around 400-600k farm /hour (if even this "much"), no were near 2 000 000 ress farmed /hour. I have no idea if they said they farmed 2M/hour or where that number comes from, if thats the case, then yes i do agree that something is dodgy :D

I just know that i compared top 10 raiders this server to anglox wich is 4 days ahead, where every single top 10 raider had friendly farms, top3 farmed atleast 1.8M/h average over the week and they wern´t trying to hide the techs or anything, anyway, paids numbers were no where near those anyway, for the time i tracked it that is.

But yeah, i get what you are saying, i just tought they were averaging around 500-600k at most wich dosnt seem that impossible, specailyl if you are actively scouting and sieging new farms, but to average 4x that amount, then I do agree with you

The 2m figure is from 1 or 2 hour farming after they got unbanned.. They got that amount like 1-2 hours right after the got unbanned.. So they had no new updated farmlists neither, so thats what I have understood to be this "crazy suspicious" thing.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"I remember, I remember, I remember when I lost my population once agaaaaain"

Luckily nobody has Paid too much for this game

... maybe im cccrazyyy

Remember when Nameless didnt wall couple hammers to Jar Jar Binks and recruit him and Chewbacca straight after to gain small trainer?

Djpave/J-Ice @Fix11 | DramaQueen/Brim @fix12 | HUPS!/Aamuset @fix13 | Ujo/L7 @Fix14 | Peter Pan/Kamut @fix15 | Katuma 25/KuRa @nx3 | Petonivesi/F-Zone @nx4 | not Petonivesi/Iginla @nx5 | Vetonipesi/ACAB @nx6 | Ministeriö/D-Tytöt @nx7 | King Kkong / S @nx8

• I'm not saying anyone is cheating, but there is one account 20 squares from Paid, which had 0 deff points last week. The first time we scouted him, he had 600k ress and 10 scouts in his capital. And surprise surprise he starts to deff our raids... Everyone can make their own conclusions about that :)

• Yes : <
    You do hard yellings of travian:!:

Do you remember when we were banned, and BAN team told us it was confirmed Heckker mans IP?

Hive do you remember where all these people were when i got banned multiple times? Last time i checked not a single person was defending poor Melm.

Although them getting banned does make you think it is a good possibility, but false bans also has happened in the past (although isn't really happening that often anymore)

Do you remember when people told me i use bots?

Yes, false bans happens. Yes, you cant make ticket for falsebans since these days they are 100% sure about these.

Truth is it doesnt matter what you do in this childrens game.

And remember, you can actually play this game without multiaccounts or bots.

• Unlucky, falsebans happen.

But guys, u should really catch up in sims, otherwise providing troops is hard. (:

danielraa_NO I suggest you to follow this advice, having only one village close to 700 pop isn't good idea for top tier account :(

• danielraa_NO I suggest you to follow this advice, having only one village close to 700 pop isn't good idea for top tier account :(

We would rather abuse the morale-bonus, as it seems it's the only thing provided by TG that isn't flawed.

I don't get where you get 2m raids from, Evil Doctor? We peaked at 1,4m when active-farming, using our ECs. Microraids were at 2-400k, and if we got some good farms increased slightly.

Nox 1: ThaZaar
    Nox 2: Sztalin

Nox 5: LadyNina

Nox 8: FatClown

Nox 28: Choncha y Toro

Nox 29: Mufasa

Final Nos: DoubleDown

Sez (?): Cripple

Sez (16): Chapter1

Sez (17): Known Chapter

Nordicx3 1: fotballdaniel09

Nodricx3 2: Russejente

Nordicx3 3: Kjekk plukker

Nordicx3 7: HCIM btw

Nordicx3 8: Paid (rucked by TG)

TT17: Knoll

TT18: Sunny

• Never claimed 2m raides are anything special, just stated that that's what we did, and since noone else did it, outfarmed everyone by far.

I don't get where you get 2m raids from, Evil Doctor? We peaked at 1,4m when active-farming, using our ECs. Microraids were at 2-400k, and if we got some good farms increased slightly.

So you are doing 2mil raids because it's nothing special, yet your peek has been 1,4mil? This is already getting ridiculous.

Hive do you remember where all these people were when i got banned multiple times? Last time i checked not a single person was defending poor Melm.

Do you remember when people told me i use bots?

Tbh, most of the ppl was making jokes about you botting. At least I thought you understood it.

Fix11 ForeverNeitsyt @ HM | Fix13 krasny/Marttyyrit @ O | fix14 Smurffit! @ BILL | fix17 Avast @ RPN | fix18 Wannabe @ I.T | Fix19 Baby Alice @ RuRo | fix22 Frozen @ Prinssit | Fix23 Puppelit @ Aapeli | Fix27 Saint Lucifer @ Pahikset | n3x3 Angry Walrus @ KuRa | n3x4 Huh & Huh @ F-Zone| n3x6 Alfred J. Kwak @ YJ | n3x8 Tommy Two Hands @ CoCa | tc3/2.5 royax @ TurVa | ts2 marse @ Sirkus | ts4 Ned Kelly @ FF | ts3 Taylor Swift @ -/lia | ts4 Victoria @ Kiira

• So you are doing 2mil raids because it's nothing special, yet your peek has been 1,4mil? This is already getting ridiculous.

Tbh, most of the ppl was making jokes about you botting. At least I thought you understood it.

You do realise I'm talking abut 2m as in 2 minute raid intervals, and not 2m/hr?

1,4m peak/hour is combined with hitting big targets during nights

Nox 1: ThaZaar
    Nox 2: Sztalin

Nox 5: LadyNina

Nox 8: FatClown

Nox 28: Choncha y Toro

Nox 29: Mufasa

Final Nos: DoubleDown

Sez (?): Cripple

Sez (16): Chapter1

Sez (17): Known Chapter

Nordicx3 1: fotballdaniel09

Nodricx3 2: Russejente

Nordicx3 3: Kjekk plukker

Nordicx3 7: HCIM btw

Nordicx3 8: Paid (rucked by TG)

TT17: Knoll

TT18: Sunny

• Tbh, most of the ppl was making jokes about you botting. At least I thought you understood it.

These things can hurt you, you know? ;(

You do realise I'm talking abut 2m as in 2 minute raid intervals, and not 2m/hr?

Do you understand?? You are only digging that hole even deeper atm. Maybe just fight this fight with TG tbh, this aint getting nowhere since it looks so obvious for some people.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Melm: Merged a post created by Melm into this post. ().

• You do realise I'm talking abut 2m as in 2 minute raid intervals, and not 2m/hr?

That's what I tried to explain yesterday 🙊 the odd 300-400k /hr is not wierd at all, specially if you scout new farms and siege them first and, well is pretty much first on a few macros, of course the total raid will spike but become uneven.

And even if you do have techs/FF, that ain't bannable, dosnt matter what you think about it (I personally dislike it) it ain't against the rules so far.

However, I can't remember at all that I played with you on either chapter1 or unknown / known chapter.. :S

• You know we love you Melemi Kelemi <3
    Was with you on the same account the first time you/we got banned, and never blamed you for it ?(

• I have to say that for someone who is doing nothing wrong and not cheating you guys do get banned often, second time this server and 30% penalty this time... Was it again mistake by TG and other normal stuff what you say?

• Yes, false bans happens. Yes, you cant make ticket for falsebans since these days they are 100% sure about these.

Truth is it doesnt matter what you do in this childrens game.

Actually on other server teammate was freezed and punished, and after some messages it was reverted almost to back to where they were(they didnt get resources they lost). I guess you just need to know how to fight against it.

petrn#1548

• Jaaaahans, rumors told me where last rounds best players are.

Enkuli = Sara Sieppi

Makaay = Erna Husko

Saa suorittaa. 

Edit: PS. Kiitos Sw pellaajalle joka kerroit :*

Thanks for the friendly SW player who told me :love:

Pahanen Viskoja

Post was edited 2 times, last by Posomies ().

• What a beautiful day to spend inside playing village game. :love: Prayers for every life style nerd. Keep pushing and winning insignificant battles in this wonderful pixel dimension, it's all worth it! :)