raid oasis

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • I scout an occupied oasis, there are resources there, I attack it, I get exactly zero resources.

I scout the village occupying the oasis, still there are resources.

What am I missing, why can I not loot the resources of the village occupying it? Is it because of crannies?

• What happened here was probably that the owner of the oasis you attacked made an self attack.

Let say that I attack my own oasis and cause of that there is a time limit of 1 min before it can be raided on resources again.

So If I attack my oasis at 15:00 you will only be able to get resource from it if you attack 15:01 everything between 15:00 and 15:01 is safe for attackers.

You can read more here.

Travian Answers

• Crannies works on the exact same way here. If the player you attack have crannies that cover the amount of resources he/she has in the origin village there will be

no bounty on the attack. But keep in mind that if the attacker is a teuton he/she has bonus on the raiding and if hero is in the attack with bag on him there will be even more bonus.

• So if I scout the oasis and it says amount x, I need to deduce the cranny size of that village in order to find out what I can possible loot from the occupied oases?

So instead I can just scout the occupying village, deduce cranny size from resource amount and divide by ten to get the resources I can steal from any oasis occupied by that village?