📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • I have been insulted three times by a player, last time with Sen tam bir ****** çocuğusun piçç (google translate: You're such a fuck kid bastard).

I reported the player three times but nothing seems to happen. What is the point of that function then???

• I just got another one:

Annen nerde çalışıyor bir ziyaret edeyim (Where does your mother work? Let me visit)
    That guy is stright forward asking for a ban, why is it not happening?

I mean, I got some lines for him too but I thought we do not do this in this game.

• This does not sound good at al to be honest, I have not seen any reports about this, in what language are those in ?

Both me and the whole team are taking reports very serious.

AA_MOD_Sig.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Achtung ().

• I like that my latest comment needs approval by a moderator.

Is that because I cited what I received in several messages?

Mayby we should think about approving messages that already have stared words in-game as well...? (well, not really, but you hopefully get my point)

• This seems to be sent to you in-game that's why we have not seen it on the forum.

I can only take care of actions that happens at the forum.

If you get messages like that I would always suggest you to report that player in-game and if nothing happens

you could always ignore messages from that player.

So the only tips I can give you is to report and ignore.

• well....

And you have no way of forwarding this to the relevant in-game personnel?

Post was edited 1 time, last by Firebody: Merged a post created by Firebody into this post. ().