Travian Romance ❤️

• profiles.png

Some of our heroes are looking for love! That is why Calypso has decided to host a speed dating event for them. It will take place on the island of Ogygya, the home of the nymph Calypso, the daughter of the Titan Atlas. She will host the speed dating on this neutral territory, where everybody can feel safe and welcome and she will help these hopeless romantic heroes - Nolwenn and Magnus - to find the love of their life.

To apply for a date is easy! You can either simply write the bio message as a comment in this thread, or you can even create your visual profile out of the templates we have added below. We will send all the entries to Calypso, and she will decide who will get the invitation to the island.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The important information that you need to write in your profile are:

Name of the hero:
    Age of the hero:

Dating bio:

With who you would like to date: Nolwenn or Magnus

Your in-game name & Server:

The 6 most creative dating profile will have the chance to win some Gold, who will choose? Well, our Heroes!

Each player can take part in this contest once in total - this means you are not allowed to participate in the event in more than one community.

General contest information:

Start date/time:

February 08, 2021 – 09:00 (UTC+0)

End date/time:

February 15, 2021 – 09:00 (UTC+0)

Winners announced on

February 16, 2021

Prizes 6x 50 Gold

Winners are chosen:

We will pick 6 random winners among all the most creative dating profile

Gold voucher valid until:

December 31, 2021

To be eligible to win, you need to:

State your nickname and server played when giving the answer to the riddle. Every user can take part in the contest only in one community.

If you feel very creative and you wish to create a real dating profile, feel free to use the following templates: Example 1 - Example 2

If you experience difficulties with forum attachments, please, use one of the following image upload services and add a link to your answer:

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

dr. crazy

don't wanna date. crazy is crazy although i am a doctor. just like party and prize. :hero3:

Nolwenn

dr. crazy & ts1.travian.com

Post was edited 1 time, last by dr. crazy ().

• Name of hero: Gulbahar

I must confess that I am a master baker and I prepare thousands of aromatic gingerbreads . Miss, If you think that WW is the most beautiful location for a honeymoon, you must tell your parents to start preparing for our wedding. I am the legal heir of this kingdom.

My date: Nolwenn

st0rmy, com3x

• Name of the hero: Sourav

Age of the hero: 30

Dating bio:

I am a talented management expert. I can manage love and every thing in life well and I always have ample of time for everything. Trust me you'll never get bored of me. I have nothing but love for my date, I will shower her with love and take care of her in all times. She's my princess and that's how I will treat her. The WW is my home and I'm the prince to acquire the throne asap.

With whom I would like to date: Nolwenn

In-game name & Server: souravwarrior, COM 1 and COM x3

• Name of the hero: Leah

Age of the hero: 22

Dating bio: Halloween is my favorite holiday Empire Strikes Back is my favorite Star Wars, and I once drove cross country with my best friend, a basset hound, and a pug.

With who you would like to date: Magnus

Your in-game name & Server: BlueDream , TT Finals 2020

:gau09: Saoshyant - Finals 2019/2020 - COT ™

:egy09: BlueDream - Finals 2020/2021 - PT&BR

• Name: Fana Lahmian

bio:

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Once in every blood moon, I find myself looking for thee that will change me.

For it is true that only I can change myself, therefore I must be presented change as if Nagash himself rewarded my search with an end!

MAGNUS! I'll write this bio only for those eyes, your eyes. As it must be us that united, replace the immortal tales of Vlad and Isabella Von Carstein.

You search the ultimate strenght? the ultimate courage? JOIN ME. As I'll bless your failing body with a kiss, we'll both reach the pinacle of our pursuits!

At the highest tower, as the moon reaches peak. I'll find you.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Your in-game name & Server: Obsdiangolem NYS - INTERNATIONAL 1X

• Name of the hero: Luke Skywalker

Dating bio:

Rose from humble beginnings to become one of the greatest Egyptian Knight in the galaxy has ever known. Great acquaintance of Princess Leia (Arabian Princess) and Han Solo (Huns Musketeer), great history of having battle with the evil Roman leader, Darth Vader. Feared among desert troopers, and well known by militias and resheph rebellions.

With whom I would like to date: Bens Swallow

In-game name & Server: shadowrex , NYS - International X5

• Name of the hero: furry funk boy

Age of the hero: 69

Dating bio:

Please date me, I've been smashing my pillow every day and I know I would be a great funk boy. I am such a good boi I own 4 rule34 accounts and I would really like to date one girl-senpai that has more than 150 simps wishing to see her feet pics. I am the goodest boy you could ever find. My iq is at least 270. Please if you read this take into consideration if I would be a good addition to your simp army or not I have pretty good experience sniffing feet as well if that's what you need. No homo tho

With who you would like to date: Nolwenn

Your in-game name & Server: Kindred, com2

• Name of the hero: Akai

Dating bio: 14/2/2021 - Sunday - I will not admit love as usual . But your pathetic face made me think differently!

Your in-game name & Server: Akai - Server Shadow Empires - ARABICS - 1x

• Name of the hero: tan

Age of the hero:30

Dating bio:

A geek at heart, I like everything from board games, comics, books, and movies to technology, science,and various different franchises

With who you would like to date:nolwenn

You in game name and server: tjk tan,Asia 5-1x

• Name of the hero: RK

Age of the hero: 29

Dating bio: There is a huge forest inside me, lush and green. But there is no flower these days. Looking for someone who can grow the flower in this lush green and make it more beautiful.

With who you would like to date: Nolwenn or Magnus: Nolwen

Your in-game name & Server: Dendelion/https://nysx5.america.travian.com

INX4 - X Men (NG) | INX5 - Messiah (NG) | INX7 - Barbarian (NG)
    INX9 - BloodDrain | INX10 - Invoker (Z) | INX12 - Rogue Knight (NE)
    -------------------------------------
    IN3(R4) - Scorpion
    -----------------
    AUX20 - Ben-Hur/The Knight (NW)
    AUX21 - Bar-B-Q (Cartels)
    -----------------
    COMX - The Ghost (SW)

---------------------------
    ANGLOX6 - DrunkNSober (UGR/M) | ANGLOX7 - Sylvanas/The Ghost (UGR)

NYS AmericaX5 - Dandelion (UGR) | EU30X3 - **

• Name of the hero: Julia

Dating bio:

I'm an adventurous girl.
    Uses a lot of ointment for cooking.
    Love to use patches and light bandages.
    Likes to party and therefore sometimes comes home from adventures with a lot of friends.
    Train weightlifting, and riding at an elite level.
    Dont smoke.
    Drink all the things recommended by the National Board of Health x 3, and maybe a little more if I visit teutons.
    Maybe I do not have a perfect singing voice and my cooking is not quite perfect, but you risk becoming addicted to my company quickly.

And although I do not know all the languages of the world, there is Google translator, to avoid misunderstandings with what we say yes to.

Your in-game name & Server: ALK - midsummerx1.travian.com/

• HEY NOLWENN!!!!
    I'm Einstein, we're all physicist

Age: I'm 28! 29 in February 14 cz you'll be my +1, baby ;)

Dating bio: a lonely gaule between tribes, looking to settle in a comfort zone. I can send Mr. steal your girl, the chief. cz I already scouted you and know what you love Darlin...

Playing in ts3.travian.com with the name "land of physics"
    wanna come over to chill in my residence? sure yes, you're already trapped hahaha

• Name of the hero: KinG

Dating bio: JUST FOR BUYING GOLD AND PLAYING HARD WITH ME CARAZY OR CRAZY

Your in-game name & Server: TS1.TRAVIAN.COM AND KING OF WAR

LoVE LiVe The King

• Name of the hero: Garbageman Steve

Age of the hero: as old as trash

Dating bio: "Roses are red, violets are blue, if you were trash, I would pick you." Let me introduce myself, I am Steve, the Garbageman Steve. I love the smell of waste in the mornings, long walks in the junk yard and most of all driving around in my garbage truck. Our first date I imagine naughty and filthy, which would involve banana peels and stinky underwear, the rest is up for your imagination.

Your in-game name & Server: Sir Majin Booo

NEW YEARS SPECIAL - INTERNATIONAL - 5T 5X

• You may wonder if the stars are fire,

You may wonder if the sun moves across the sky.

You may wonder if the truth is a liar,

But never wonder if I love.

Oh, Nolwenn, I’m bad at poetry. I can’t put my feelings into verse, but please believe I love you best, oh, best of all. Believe it.

Yours forever, my dearest one,

as long as I live—still chugging along,

Nymeria, 19

Nym @ Com 3

• Name of the hero: nashenas

Age of the hero: 24 Dating bio:

am a talented management expert. I can manage love and every thing in life well and I always have ample of time for everything. Trust me you'll never get bored of me. I have nothing but love for my date, I will shower her with love and take care of her in all times. She's my princess and that's how I will treat her. The WW is my home and I'm the prince to acquire the throne asap.

With who you would like to date: Nolwenn or Magnus

Your in-game name & Server: http://www.ts3.travian.com

• Name of the hero: voucher

Age of the hero: 38

Dating bio: " Let me introduce myself, I am hajiko, the voucher hajiko. I love the smell of potatoes, then gym. Our first date I think kindly and patiently. I want love because of the courage. waiting …

Your in-game name & Server: voucher

nysx5.asia