Discussion: Travian Version 4.6

• Hello everyone,

We are now soon ready to launch version 4.6, which you can read a bit ➡️ here ⬅️. The full reveal will happen on February 15th at 09:00 UTC+0 on what the T4.6 will contain.

You can discuss or ask questions about the T4.6 in this thread.

Your Travian: Legends Team

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Do we really have to discuss the imaginary version 4.6? Why do you want a discussion at all, when you are ready to deploy it to all servers from March 15. Doesn't that sound a little weird to you? The change in graphics that the community asked you to do more than a year ago has disappeared into oblivion, and now you want a discussion of a version that no one has seen before. The discussion will certainly be very fruitful.

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• Do we really have to discuss the imaginary version 4.6? Why do you want a discussion at all, when you are ready to deploy it to all servers from March 15. Doesn't that sound a little weird to you? The change in graphics that the community asked you to do more than a year ago has disappeared into oblivion, and now you want a discussion of a version that no one has seen before. The discussion will certainly be very fruitful.

Couldn't agree more. It's been tough lately for all pf the players.

• Rearrange village buildings - nice

costs 20 gold - omg

gold club - now 200 gold - seriously?

GOLD CLUB

The Gold Club price will change from 100 Gold to 200 Gold. And no, we did not raise the starting gold to cover the additional cost of the Gold Club. There's no connection.

yeah right

starting gold - up from 10 to 130 - nice

new task system is pants

this years 'special' and it's factions was absolutely awful

x1 speed is too slow,unless you up the speed of rams and cata

• With a half sized map, can we hope for a reduced Tournament Square speed ? Because 5x speed seems a bit too much. It already is much more difficult to organize defence now, so if the map is small, it will make it very difficult.

Move on ! Circulez : y a rien à voir

• I just wanted to share that I like the majority of the implemented changes and thank you for constantly trying to improve the game!

Let us all not forget that not all developers do that..

• With a half sized map, can we hope for a reduced Tournament Square speed ? Because 5x speed seems a bit too much. It already is much more difficult to organize defence now, so if the map is small, it will make it very difficult.

it gives speed for defender units too so just build it in the village and your problem is solved and if you cant get defenders to work 10h before attacks landing thats not TS fault

• it gives speed for defender units too so just build it in the village and your problem is solved and if you cant get defenders to work 10h before attacks landing thats not TS fault

I was thinking about attacks analyzing, not reinfs ;) .

Move on ! Circulez : y a rien à voir

• I have to say, I am NOT a fan of the hospital. It gives a HUGE advantage to Offensive players. In order for defensive players to get the same benefit they would have to build a hospital in EVERY village that produces defense instead of just your offensive village. Every offensive account with tech accounts will be SIGNIFICANTLY more overpowered than they already are, further taking the fun out of the game.

• Gold club - now 200 gold, doubled overnight, what a disgraceful way to treat your customers, especially with ever decreasing amount of players and servers not running their full length with more than a handful of players.

• New technology

For me, it is irrelevant, or I'm not enough informaiton.

Regions & tribes

For me, it is relevant, but accept it.

Map size

In a legends 401*401 servers, there are place for ~37k registered accounts. But there are no place so much accounts in a 801*801 Europe map. In a 401*401 regions map, there are less than thents players.

Interface langauge

Good, but all prerequisites are done for years.

Server rotation

Maybe.

Truces

Okay.

New task system

IT HAVE TO DROP THE VILLAGE TASKS FROM IT! This kill the medium players game. And now also this is the main problem in the game: their power hardly matters next the top players, and this task system can rises this difference highly.

Early-game oasis changes

It sounds like good.

Re-arranging buildings

Acceptable.

Vacation mode changes

Occupying an oasis can block the starting of the vacation. And occupying a village?

New building: Hospital

A new feature in the Legends servers. But an old thing. It is indispensable for the attacker, and useable by the defenders.

What's new in the gold shop

It is irrelevant for me.

Gold transfer links

Finally!

Starting gold, and Gold club

Are not connection? Yes, but yes. Now not the 10 gold the starting gold pack, it is 30 gold. So it means +100 starting gold.

The Gold club is indispansable to evrybody from top to farm players. So these are irrelevant to old players. But the newcomers do not know it, so they can to probe the Gold club heawily.

Global changes

Do you deliver on an old promise?

New 7-day event server

What you hoped for, what you will find out with this?

• Looks like the end of the game for me (after 10 years of playing) . This only give bigger advantage to heavy gold users.

These changes now kill the non-gold player;

- won't be able to get gold club at 200 gold. It was hard enough to get at 100, and really is something needed to play the game.

- new task system gives a greater advantage to gold users allowing them to grow even faster

- hospital heavily favours offfers. Accounts are pushed for troops early on and there is no risk to loosing them in an attack as they can just be rebuilt.

Too bad as much time wasn't spent on bot/multi detection. Would have been better to fix actual problems rather than add features nobody even asked for....

• Gold club - now 200 gold, doubled overnight, what a disgraceful way to treat your customers, especially with ever decreasing amount of players and servers not running their full length with more than a handful of players.

so 100 more gold for something is a "disgraceful way to treat your customers" but 100 more free gold for everyone is not even worth mentioning?

These changes now kill the non-gold player;

- won't be able to get gold club at 200 gold. It was hard enough to get at 100, and really is something needed to play the game.

you needed to get 70 gold on the old servers and you need to get 70 gold now, so whats the difference?

• Nothing stopping deffers from utilizing hospitals. They're good cp too.

..And that is the Final Word.

• will there still be tournament and if yes, will it have the small map as well as it will be overcrowded

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~