Discussion: Travian Version 4.6

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • only thing i dislike is rewards for each village.. if u want it to help then limit gold usages like if you buy or transfer more than 1600 gold this new task system is disabled for you...

good thing by my side is.. will help non golders.. (1600 gold limit - as a simmer i find its enough for bonus ans some good npc.. can even llimit to 600gold pack but i will like it with 1600 gives more space for one round without wasting much)

negative.... golders wont get it so no so less money for travian team then again golder will get it back from hospital... you buy more u loose task system for new villages..

• 20 for move building, 50 for wave builder.

This is a very very bad way(or a good one if you want to ruin the game) .

When travian's first version was released, nobody had phone or tablet. Wave builder for those devices but you give it for money?

I have a realy bad feeling.

Released smartphone version will cost 100 gold?

In the future, we will also have to pay for bug fixes? 75 gold to not lose you solders on a glitch...

The big money is npc and fast building and plus. Why are you so greedy?

Are you with or against the players?

Csak arra vigyázz,
    nehogy az élet a travian rovására menjen!

• @everyone that is so upset about the gold system:

Would you a) rather pay for this game yourself or b) let others pay for you and give them an advantage?

If a), how much would you be willing to pay for this game per month and do you think that this amount would suffice to cover the expenses of the developers?

If b), how great should the advantage be and do you think that this advantage would be big enough to make others pay for you?^

As I think about it, there are two more option:

c) are you okay with having 25% of your screen filled with flashing advertisements?

d) are you okay with selling out all your user data to a very long list of companies? (not that I know that they are not doing this already)

Post was edited 3 times, last by Firebody ().

• I have 2 questions:

1 - can't we play with 5 tribes in local regions any more???? so sad

2 - You added a new building: the hospital which it is important in every village.. logically (on the other hand) u should add a new space for that building in each village.. am I right? (space: an extra empty place for buildings)

• My nice friend. Permission to obtain raw materials for killing animals would be okay if the person killing the animals received the raw materials as the hero attacks the oasis with the army and takes the resources to the extent that his army can carry, and here they want the hero to take as much as he kills animals. They want to pay 400 resources for a rat and 1000 resources for an elephant. It's a lot.

The player who kills the and gets raw materials immediately will gain a greater advantage during the protective period than people who previously played on accounts cleaning oases from animals. Will have a greater plunder.

• My nice friend. Permission to obtain raw materials for killing animals would be okay if the person killing the animals received the raw materials as the hero attacks the oasis with the army and takes the resources to the extent that his army can carry, and here they want the hero to take as much as he kills animals. They want to pay 400 resources for a rat and 1000 resources for an elephant. It's a lot.

The player who kills the and gets raw materials immediately will gain a greater advantage during the protective period than people who previously played on accounts cleaning oases from animals. Will have a greater plunder.

Hey, I cannot follow your argument, what does that have to do with the usage of gold?

• I have to say, I am NOT a fan of the hospital. It gives a HUGE advantage to Offensive players. In order for defensive players to get the same benefit they would have to build a hospital in EVERY village that produces defense instead of just your offensive village. Every offensive account with tech accounts will be SIGNIFICANTLY more overpowered than they already are, further taking the fun out of the game.

The game in it's current state is heavily defense favoured, so I believe the Hospital is a great change, it may be a tad too good, but only time will tell I guess.

• I have 2 questions:

1 - can't we play with 5 tribes in local regions any more???? so sad

2 - You added a new building: the hospital which it is important in every village.. logically (on the other hand) u should add a new space for that building in each village.. am I right? (space: an extra empty place for buildings)

2. No your not right.

The Hospital forces you to make a decision: which building is more important, a Hospital or some other? Maybe you'll skip a warehouse for the Hospital, or you'll delete your big barracks. Anyway you are going to have to sacrifice something from your current village plan, which is a nice balancing aspect of the building.

Having more building slots would make the hospital way to strong.

The Gold Club price will change from 100 Gold to 200 Gold. And no, we did not raise the starting gold to cover the additional cost of the Gold Club. There's no connection.

You don't raise the starting gold for gold club. Is just that you want to Gold club more expensive(with the change of making gold club value 200 gold all the time) and to avoid a huge disturbance, the starting gold need to raise as well ;)

• 200 gold for Gold club? Ew. That's far too expensive. <X As for the argument of would you rather have adverts, or would you rather this or that.. Many of us already spend a healthy amount of money on gold anyway. Upping the cost of gold club will certainly restrict the amount of players who are able to, or willing to pay for it. If you're going to double the cost, at the very least give us back the ability to set crop routes to villages we are reinforcing. Realistically, you should also be adding more benefits to it, to make the extra you are charging worth spending.
    20 gold to rearrange buildings in your village... why would anyone waste gold on something so pointless?

Everybody wants to rule the world, but very few of us have the stomach to run nations with an iron fist... I could be that Dictator..

Post was edited 1 time, last by Luminya ().

• 200 gold for Gold club? Ew. That's far too expensive. <X As for the argument of would you rather have adverts, or would you rather this or that.. Many of us already spend a healthy amount of money on gold anyway. Upping the cost of gold club will certainly restrict the amount of players who are able to, or willing to pay for it. If you're going to double the cost, at the very least give us back the ability to set crop routes to villages we are reinforcing. Realistically, you should also be adding more benefits to it, to make the extra you are charging worth spending.
    20 gold to rearrange buildings in your village... why would anyone waste gold on something so pointless?

Keep in mind that even though gold club is 200 gold your starting gold is now 130 gold,

so there is not different besides if you use those 130 gold for something else the step is longer but if you not it's the exact same.

• will there still be tournament and if yes, will it have the small map as well as it will be overcrowded

There will still be tournament and there are currently no changes to them.

Part of the strategy is to choose which building you need in a village. E.g. some demolish the smithy and academy when they have fully upgraded or researched the troops for the village.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Gold club now: The 10 gold you get from early tasks + 90 gold you get elsewhere
    Gold club after the change: The 130 gold they give you to start + 70 gold you get elsewhere
    End of argument.

• Keep in mind that even though gold club is 200 gold your starting gold is now 130 gold,

so there is not different besides if you use those 130 gold for something else the step is longer but if you not it's the exact same.

You are forgetting that gold club on speed servers used to be 50 gold, so non gold players only had to get 20 gold from auctions, now they have to get 70.

• You are forgetting that gold club on speed servers used to be 50 gold, so non gold players only had to get 20 gold from auctions, now they have to get 70.

Hi

Yes you are correct about this.

It's 200 gold regardless of speed.

In this case I were talking about normal x1 but yes it's a bigger change there.

But at the same time it would have been bad if they give you 130 and you can buy the gold club for free cause of it.

Regards,

Achtung

• I have a question

Does anybody know how much resources each type of animals give you when you kill em?

Rat 200

Spider 200

Hose 200

Bat 200

Boar 400

Wolf 400

Ward 600

Crocodile 600

Tiger 600

elephant 1000

• The new kind of rewards is really very confusing. As far as I can compare, the previous system was intuitive, which led the player to start the game relatively correctly. The new system is chaotic, unnecessarily confused.

Why collect rewards? Why doesn't the hero get them in his backpack right away? Why do I see already selected rewards, but I don't see what will follow? They don't need to see the selected rewards, but I need to see what awaits me. Why they are not logically sorted according to the probable fulfillment. I would be ashamed of such work.

Completely shutting down local servers is also not a step in the right direction. Players evolve and learn, and a local background is needed for this. Explaining such a complex game to players in a language other than their native language will be very demotivating.

Yes, for experienced players, connecting to international servers is the right move, but are there so many? The number of players in the tournament is declining every year, the quality is declining, you can't watch the cheaters. Accounts, artifacts, plans are sold. Passwords are shared with multiple accounts. Focus on these issues and don't invent nonsense.

Year after year, the situation gets worse .

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.